It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why USA Mainstream Media NEVER reported on Covid-19 Riots in Hubai China in 2020 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Just thinking about the ongoing riots in the USA. So why not report on the Hubai Provence riots?

Nor was it reported out on ATS. This happened several months ago in late March 27, 2020. There are many pics on the web along with video. However, nothing was ever reported out to the American people by our controlled propaganda. I cite two sources, one from this link:

Teller Report

After 76 days of quarantine and the official lifting of the blockade, riots broke out in Hubei Province. Because quarantine has been officially lifted, but roadblocks have not been removed. Until now, for example, residents of Wuhan are forbidden to visit Beijing, as the capital is preparing to hold an annual parliamentary session, delayed due to the crisis with coronavirus, to which the entire political establishment of the country is going. People can leave Wuhan only by presenting evidence that they are not infected (this scenario of a “health passport” is simultaneously developing in the Western Hemisphere).

Now I used Duck Duck Go and simply typed in "Riots broke out in Hubei Province". Stuff comes up from around the world but to date not one story was ever written or published by the USA Mainstream Media. CNN? So then I go direct to Google.com. I type in the same as per above and again nothing in the USA Mainstream Media.

Thousands Turn Out in Melee on Bridge Linking Hubei, Jiangxi as Lockdown Eases

So why never report out on that. They reported out on Hong Kong riots as did all but never about what happened on inside China.

So why is that? There must be a reason that I have yet to figure out.
edit on 29-7-2020 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Common sense would tell you that the fact its China is reason enough that it was not reported on with how China information flow is controlled but I do understand you are trying to make your point with all these threads.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The Times,

March 29th,

www.thetimes.co.uk...

Extract,

'Dramatic evidence has emerged of clashes between police forces on a bridge linking the coronavirus epicentre of Hubei province with neighbouring Jiangxi amid deep tensions in China over the easing of lockdown restrictions.'

'Beijing has been proclaiming victory to the world over Covid-19 in a “people’s war”. But not all its people seem convinced, as the violent melee captured on video indicated...................'

March 28th, Bloomberg,

www.bloomberg.com...

Extract,
'Dozens of people clashed on the Hubei border after the Chinese government lifted a two-month quarantine on the epicenter of the country’s coronavirus outbreak, highlighting the challenges of undoing the unprecedented measures taken to contain the disease...........'
edit on 29-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
link to 1 thread it was mentioned

I thought i'd seen it before - covid updates part5 thread pg 273 or click above

edit on 29-7-2020 by johnb because: adding the part no.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Where did Big Tech learn how to censor topics like HCQ for Covid?

When trying to get any information out of Wuhan when the virus broke out was immensely difficult. People risked a lot in just trying to report on events, many arrested just for talking about the situation.

Good on Trump for banning Tic Tok, one of many platform heavily monitored and filtered by the CCP.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I saw an article about the riots when it happened. I remember reading the headline out loud to my daughter. So that info was definitely out there.

China so heavily censors everything, a lack of widespread coverage is not surprising.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Where did Big Tech learn how to censor topics like HCQ for Covid?

When trying to get any information out of Wuhan when the virus broke out was immensely difficult. People risked a lot in just trying to report on events, many arrested just for talking about the situation.

Good on Trump for banning Tic Tok, one of many platform heavily monitored and filtered by the CCP.

I could be wrong, but so far I've onky seen mention that Trump may push for a ban Tik Tok.

We should block all products, people and information from China, as well as from any nation who allows any of the above from China.

I'm not familiar with the app, but I was under the impression that Tik Tok was mostly just for teenaged girls to share whorish videos of themselves - not sure I understand why a ban matters.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Idk about msm but I've seen that riot article in march and it was most likely in my google news app

new topics

top topics

join