It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon says they’ve discovered vehicles not created on this earth,

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: charlyv

a reply to: charlyv

Do you really believe this? There are no Aliens. There's simply no evidence for it at all. It's absurd.

I do not know what they are, but they are something.
Something being hidden from us, fact and/or physical.

You cannot go Aliens unless it is specifically stated however there is incredible evidence for an entity that can run rings around the worlds aircraft and interfere with their avionics. What that is is a secret.

Where's the proof?

Are you kidding? You need to do some research.
Start with National Press club.
Of course, if your mind is closed to the subject, then everything is going to bounce off.
edit on 30-7-2020 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

OK no proof. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

OK no proof. Thanks.

I am supposed to act as your tutor?
You have access to the same info everyone else has, Use it.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
And who made you the "expert" I don't recall seeing nor hearing of anything that states that,other then you,people these days people try talking with foot in mouth,brains disengaged reply to: opethPA

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

OK no proof. Thanks.

I am supposed to act as your tutor?
You have access to the same info everyone else has, Use it.

Dont waste your time.

They will be forcefed it is the only way to shut up all of the cowards who prefer to be critics rather than fact finders.

Personally I am going to enjoy it thoroughly.www.bing.com... AR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dconan%2Bthe%2Blamenting%2Bof%2Bthei%2Bwomen%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

I was more shocked when I discovered what Religons were than I was about new Races.

People will have no problems integrating this new data...none at all.

Just whining and crying from the lazy ones who dont want to change.

edit on 30-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

originally posted by: Drucifer
After watching Unacknowledged I can’t help but to feel a bit nervous about the Pentagon actually admitting this. The entire premise of the documentary is that the ‘shadow government’ will eventually disclose that aliens exist, years after they’ve developed the technology for their own use, then use that technology against us in a false flag event to create a situation where the world wants nothing more than to give as much funding to their agency to protect us from aliens.

Ugh....if my brain weren’t so fried from issues in my own life, I’d be laughing at myself.

Why would they need and want money while being in posession of such technology? They could pretty much take their asses to another planet able to support human life and print their own cash.

Why does anyone in power want or need more money?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Every time I come across this idea of aliens being for us or against us I think of that line from The Wizard of Ox. ''Are you a good witch or a bad witch.

Scenarios can be dreamed up or concocted to support either story line for that one Good guys or bad guys. Which ever, or IF ever, is true depends a lot upon just what universe each of us decides to live in. An overly hostile universe or a much more benevolent one. If it is a hostile universe, then I guess that they are way ahead of us and that we don't even stand a change of standing up against them.

But if it is a benevolent universe, then i suppose that just going with it and letting it play out would be more appropriate. That's the avenue I have decided to go with. How about you?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

But if it is a benevolent universe, then i suppose that just going with it and letting it play out would be more appropriate. That's the avenue I have decided to go with. How about you?

As human beings few of us come with in site of an opportunity to do anything more.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Would a lab rat or a mice assume that lab workers are good not evil?? I'm not sure if we're capable to coprehend something fair greater than us.

If the whole universe is like our ecosystem then it is not benelovent at all because nearly everything that lives does it only at the cost of another life taken.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Dr. Eric Davis seems to be a talker, he has a good interview on YouTube with the New York Post from 2 months ago. Hopefully he reveals more. I think he will.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Thoughts well entertained indeed. Yet, those physical rules that we and the rest of the kingdom are governed by are the rules of survival. Not even rules but the nature of our evolutionary lives. Those ''laws'' may not pertain at all to other advanced species that have gotten well past whatever survival laws they grew up under. And according to many speculative cosmologists like Sagan, it may not be possible to even get off of a planet or out of a solar system unless those fight each other to survive laws have been left behind.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Seems like you are outlining a religious dogma here, do you have a name yet? Or just shots in the dark?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Mostly

Really, what else do I have to go with. I could direct you to the Kardashev scale if you like, or as mentioned above, Carl Sagan , Michio Kaku or others who talk along those lines. Googling ''planetary civilization'' or something like the future of humanity and find a lot of speculation in those directions

It's curious that you found that that comment has undertones of religious dogma. What do you think sparked that? Was it the use of the word evolutionary? Maybe the mention of physical laws.

As for a name for that dogma, how about ''We Better Get Our $hit Together or We Ain't Going Nowhere. ''

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

I can't remember the thread, but I recall someone talking about something big about UFO's being released in 2020, because the beings inside were getting ready to finally expose themselves

Sounds ominous, and big!!
Solution, just avert your eyes if youre the envious type.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
So that's why we have to wear masks - to protect us from potentially dangerous alien germs?
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

I think they are aliens, or time travelers, or extra-dimensiona entitites, or demons.
You can call them demons, but that's just a name.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Dr. Eric Davis is just the front man imo
edit on 7-8-2020 by psychotronics because: false reply

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join