It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Association of American Physicians & Surgeons Sues the FDA over Restrictions on Hydroxychloroquine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Leftist media ‘willing to have lives lost’ as a result of hatred for Trump

Sky News host Rita Panahi says the leftist media’s hate and disdain for US President Donald Trump is such they are willing to have lives lost which could have been saved through the usage of the drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).

After President Trump revealed he himself uses HCQ, the leftist media was quick to condemn it despite a plethora of studies explaining its benefits against the novel coronavirus.

“The leftist media’s disdain and hatred for Trump is such that they’re determined to convince you the President was wrong about HCQ all along,” Ms Panahi said.

“Even if it means lives are lost that could have been saved through the drug.”

Some of the media in Australia is picking up the story. Below is an open letter that is behind a class action to help get things back on track.

Open Letter - Request to Governments to Review Disproportionate Response to SARS-COV-2

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
www.wiproud.com... n-physicians-surgeons/

Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), Chairman of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, along with Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), in a letter to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Stephen Hahn, write that “the FDA’s actions regarding [hydroxychloroquine] HCQ may be directly costing lives by limiting outpatient access to this potentially beneficial treatment.”

the senators write that FDA’s actions on HCQ have “led to misinformation and confusion across the country. Some states have restricted the ability of physicians to write and pharmacies to fill HCQ and CQ prescriptions.”

The senators conclude: “Physicians taking care of patients in our communities across the country must be free to make the best medical and treatment decisions for their patients, use their ‘off label’ prescription rights, and have full access to FDA approved drugs.”

4 Min segment by Del Bigtree on Bitchute

Since being suggested as a potential therapy for #Covid19 patients, hydroxychloroquine’s safety and effectiveness have come under assault by questionable players. The media’s push-pull narrative gave way to straight up censorship as ‘Frontline Doctors’ made the case public. Now, several senators have sent a letter to the FDA commissioner to understand why this therapy is being blocked. Is this the beginning of a greater investigation?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Q Famous and Frontline Doctors go on Offense!

SPECIAL GUESTS: Dr. Stella Immanuel / Dr. Vladymir Zelenko

America’s Frontline Doctors Stella Immanuel is a Cameroonian-American physician, author, and pastor. She emigrated to the United States after completing her medical education in Nigeria, and currently practices at a private clinic in Texas.

Recently she received international attention after claiming hydroxychloroquine can cure COVID-19, and that public health measures such as the wearing of face masks and social distancing are unnecessary. Social media platforms removed her videos and posts for promoting misinformation related to the pandemic.

Dr. Immanuel has challenged all government officials to produce a urine sample proving they are not taking HCQ right now, even as they are condemning its efficacy.

Dr. Stella Immanuel has setup a network of doctors willing to provide treatments. Calls Anthony Fauci for Crimes Against Humanity.

Dr. Zelenko talks about the collection of international studies going on and other issues around Covid.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Dr. Stella Immanuel has setup a network of doctors willing to provide treatments.

About time. Too many people are walking around with demon sperm after having sex dreams with succubi and now have sexually transmitted diseases that need to be treated.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This is a good rant about HCQ by Rowan Dean.

The jury is in on Hydroxychloroquine – ‘it saves lives’: Rowan Dean

Sky News host Rowan Dean says the jury is in and says categorically “Hydroxychloroquine saves lives” and Australians must be given access to the drug.

Mr Dean said Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly, along with his deputy Nick Coatsworth and Labor frontbencher Chris Bowen “stand condemned” for their continuous rejections of the drug.

Hydroxychloroquine has been touted by many as a potential treatment to COVID-19, however Dr Kelly declared to the Australian people it was not effective. Mr Dean said “the jury says very clearly, if you look at all the studies … Hydroxychloroquine is consistently effective against COVID-19 when used early and in the right combination with other drugs”.

“Paul Kelly stand up tomorrow next to the prime minister and say you are sorry because people are being denied this drug which potentially could save many lives,” he said.

Hydroxychloroquine is Effective and Safe for the Treatment of COVID-19, and May be Universally Effective When Used Early Before Hospitalization: A Systematic Review
edit on 9-9-2020 by kwakakev because: Formatting

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: kwakakev
Dr. Stella Immanuel has setup a network of doctors willing to provide treatments.

About time. Too many people are walking around with demon sperm after having sex dreams with succubi and now have sexually transmitted diseases that need to be treated.

Wow, AM that one went off the rails fast.

Kwaka, excellent points on HCQ.

It is amazing that the media ignores how the African nations are not suffering from the WuHan at any reportable rate that the MSM can make it out to be horrific. Nor are they willing to let us know the entire Continent of Africa can buy HCQ at a local drug store over the counter. That lends and explanation as to why S America did get a worse case of the Wuhan pandemic than Africa. Because, they don't have HCQ over the counter and their Marxists gov's are wanting to push the "be afraid, your not afraid enough" propaganda.

This is becoming crystal clear for me.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

That's what that nutbag believes. Maybe read up on her.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

That's what that nutbag believes. Maybe read up on her.

What has that to do with the actual data? Not much.

She isn't in control of the continent of Africa and their success rate all by herself, if at all, in my estimation. That HCQ works effectively is scientifically irrefutable at this point. It is only in how it is administered and how far down the rabbit hole the WuHan virus has taken the immune system of the patient that matters.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25411879]What has that to do with the actual data? Not much.

She is an unscientific and disreputable source but feel free to believe Demon Sperm Witch Doctor if you like.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by AugustusMasonicus : [post=25411879]

She is an unscientific and disreputable source but feel free to believe Demon Sperm Witch Doctor if you like.

Why do I have to believe that? I am looking at the rest of the data. Her data is a small sampling of what she claims. I am not saying we have to believe her. I am saying believe the actual data when you find it. They always go after the messengers and avoid the actual data discussion other than to say "idiots". That method of discrediting data has lost it's shine. If she was the only source, would be ignoring it 100%. That she is one saying it out of thousands and thousands of Medical professionals world wide doesn't make it not true that HCQ works.
It simply means you and I, along with 99.9999% of us DON'T believe in her demon sperm data. That needs some corroboration too and we both know that is very, very unlikely.

edit on 9-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It simply means you and I, along with 99.9999% of us DON'T believe in her demon sperm data.

Well put me in with that 0.0001%. Dr John E. Mack was kept quite busy looking at the issues of alien abductions. I am at least open to reviewing the evidence before making a conclusion.

I do appreciate Stella's passion, determination and conviction in getting some attention on the issue despite all the risks and resistance these whistle blowers face.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I am saying believe the actual data when you find it.

I don't believe her, she's an unreliable hack with an agenda.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I am saying believe the actual data when you find it.

I don't believe her, she's an unreliable hack with an agenda.

Agreed about your observation on crazy factor being super high with her. But just because there is a nutbag in the mix doesn't make everything the group says is to be cast as untrue. That is a CIA trick by the book to have a nutjob in the mix to distort people like me from wanting to look at the raw data.

We have our data being poisoned with lies that require diligence in analysis. The obvious lies are not the Demon seed, because we don't believe it. It is the ones that use that style so that the truth is dismissed are the ones we need to ignore other than to soundly defeat them with actual data. That works the very best in my world, actual data and a real discussion of those data (the data but the elite Science community says "those data" and I hate it for it's poor grammar to not recognize a data set is one and "the" covers it perfectly. They sound like they threw out their brains to look smarter stating it that way./ grammar rant off.)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

But just because there is a nutbag in the mix doesn't make everything the group says is to be cast as untrue.

That group has more than one nut as has been explained in the thread numerous times. They are untrustworthy.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

But just because there is a nutbag in the mix doesn't make everything the group says is to be cast as untrue.

That group has more than one nut as has been explained in the thread numerous times. They are untrustworthy.

But the data, it is coming from places that are.

That is the deal and the plants or nutjobs are just glad to cast doubt in every direction. That is my point. We have to study the data for ourselves and read the WHO contradicting themselves because MSM isn't going to derail the narrative they have pre planned for a long time.
ETA

Do you think they would let us see this information if someone they could discredit isn't involved?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I already said if you want to chug the Quine to knock yourself out.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I already said if you want to chug the Quine to knock yourself out.

Well my ability to absorb Vitamin D I am good to go. I will never suffer from it at this rate. I also exercise and eat properly. Raise some of my food on my small property. Fresh things that I know how they came to be and have zero chemicals.

Tonic water has some in it too. We can drink some of that with a bit of Gin , yuk, and it will help prevent it taking hold. I would rather just drink the tonic water than ruin it with Gin. Whiskey should be from Ky or Tn.....Wine from Cali....

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
FDA hoarding 60 million doses of donated hydroxychloroquine that should be going to sick Americans

The American Association of Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is suing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for withholding from the public some 60 million doses of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) that were donated by drug manufacturers to treat Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) patients.

Currently, these 60 million doses of HCQ are under strict lock and key at the Strategic National Stockpile because the FDA refuses to allow doctors to prescribe the drug to their ailing patients. Consequently, tens of thousands of Americans are needlessly suffering and dying from an illness that, quite frankly, is preventable.

Because the medical deep state eventually wants everyone to get vaccinated for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), HCQ must remain off-limits because its widespread use would quickly prove that there is no need for a vaccine

According to Yale University professor Dr. Harvey Risch, somewhere between 50,000 and 100,000 lives could be saved from the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) if only the FDA would repent of its sins by unleashing the HCQ Stockpile.

Even the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) agrees that HCQ is safe and effective, so why is the drug still prohibited from being used to put an end to the plandemic?

The AAPS is calling on the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to enjoin the FDA to “make available and distribute promptly, and for the benefit of the public holding valid prescriptions, the HCQ being stored in the [Strategic National Stockpile].”

According to Dr. Jane Orient, executive director of the AAPS, the FDA “continues to obstruct the use of a long-established antimicrobial that can also be used in outpatients, to prevent the need for hospitalization.”

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The lawsuit was filed in June.
www.wnd.com...

How is it progressing?

How's that other one doing?

Please keep us updated.

edit on 9/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
For an update on the Australian scene with this case,

Victorian Health Minister Jenny Mikakos resigns

This happened about a month ago. Looks like she got stabbed in the back by the premier Dan Andrews over the hotel quarantine mess.

There is ‘rank dishonesty’ about Hydroxychloroquine: Alan Jones

Sky News host Alan Jones says there is “rank dishonesty” about Hydroxychloroquine, a medicine which Australians are being denied access to despite it being a recommended lifesaving treatment for COVID-19. “You have to ask whether there is an agenda here,” Mr Jones said.

Mr Jones pointed out the medical treatment had been recommended as a lifesaving treatment in a peer-reviewed paper published in The American Journal of Medicine, authored by 24 doctors including five PhD’s. “Australians are being denied access to a medicine and denied access to a medical treatment which is recommended as a lifesaving treatment,” Mr Jones said.

Mr Jones spoke with Liberal MP Craig Kelly, who has been pushing for the medicine in parliament. “This is not whether I think this drug is useful or not, it’s what the peer-reviewed science says,” Mr Kelly said. “You’ve got medical experts from all around the world running studies and trials that show unambiguously that the effects of Hydroxychloroquine – when taken early and with zinc – reduces deaths by up to 63 per cent. “We’ve got a medical treatment being denied to Australians and yet that medical treatment is published in peer-reviewed literature. “I’m going to keep up the pressure.”

Professor Paul Kelly is the acting Chief Medical Officer for the Australian Government and one holding up the release of this medication. He claims it is just social media disinformation. I doubt he has not done his homework with so much evidence out there these days. He looks like a swamp monster from here.

For some good news it is good to the Frontline Doctors still out there calling it as they see it.

America’s Frontline Doctors Take Down Misinformation On Coronavirus

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join