It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Executives at Google-Twitter-Facebook-CNN Think We Are Gullible Sheep.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Well, to be fair, 50% of the USA population are gullible sheep.

That's because half the population has an I.Q. below that of a cucumber.

Think of how stupid the average person is, then realize that at least half of them are even stupider than that.
-George Carlin.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think there is something Republicans/Conservatives/Other Right Wingers dont understand about how the internet, and social media work along with search engine results...

Im very serious about this so I hope some of you read it...

What does the word "Social Media" say to you? Socail Media, is about what is "Trending" what is "Popular"... Search engines, streams, and feeds aggregate their feeds based off of what is "Popular" to the masses.

Remember that the internet isnt only in the USA, its abroad as well, theres users on this very forum from abroad...

Now.. your claim is that you only see liberal, and left wing viewpoints in search engine results, and social media feeds... feeds and results that are generated based on whats popular...

Now remember.. the Left... last election.. won the POPULAR vote.. the right may have has electoral power, but in terms of actual people, there is more left wing/liberal thinkers than there are right wing conservative thinkers in this country...

It doesnt matter why.. that its the Californians and New Yorkers.. its just a fact.. there are more...

Now lets think about the world.. all the people participating in the internet... all of the modernized countries..

Canada, UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden... almost all of Europe actually... Mexico... Central/South American Countries.. etc etc...

Many of those governments are actually MUCH MORE Liberal than the US is... they have socialized healthcare and other programs....

Now... lets look at AGE...

The primary users of social media and the internet in general.. are YOUNG.. and we all know that the YOUTH already have a very Left/liberal slant statistically..

So in the WORLD... the majority of the people have a further left slant, than conservative/right wing/republican americans...

The internet is a sort of a Democracy... people vote with the sites, posts, and articles they visit, this then gets fed into the AI... and thus viola.. what gets put out at the top.. reflects the majority view.

There is no grand conspiracy.. its just that conservatism, and right wing views are a worldwide minority.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Now remember.. the Left... last election.. won the POPULAR vote..

Only if you add all of the illegals and dead people who somehow voted.

It doesnt matter why.. that its the Californians and New Yorkers.. its just a fact.. there are more...

Highly debatable. I know not a single person where I live that's a liberal. I have yet to see any Joe Biden yardsigns or bumper stickers. Not one. If they are indeed the majority as you claim, why is that?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I dont know where you live, so I cant answer your question.

Go to any major US city... where the majority of the population lives.. in major cities.. and you will see plenty of Dem stuff.

I live in Phoenix Arizona.. a traditionally Red state and theres Dem signs all over

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The majority of people are ignorant controllable sheep.
Seems they want to be, illusions and all, you know.

That is why the technocracy and corporate Congress think they can do, what they do and get away with it.

Because they have.
No politically left leaning prosecutor will charge them.

Our only recourse is by ballots or bullets.

Let's hope the choices aren't restricted to violence...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So FOX was never invited to the sheeple indoctrination party? how rude.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

The Social Media sites are the big problem, since so many people use them for information.

Here is ANOTHER doctor BANNED, because he shares his positive experiences with using Hydroxychloroquine to treat Covid-19.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Jim Jordan SLAMS Google, Facebook, Apple CEO's: "Big Tech is Out to Get Conservatives"

Jim Jordan does a good job calling out a lot of the bias in Big Tech. It is fun to watch, but when is something going to happen rather than the usual, we have a glitch and will have to look into that?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

The Social Media sites are the big problem, since so many people use them for information.

Here is ANOTHER doctor BANNED, because he shares his positive experiences with using Hydroxychloroquine to treat Covid-19.

twitter.com...

imo the real problem lies with the education system. what the media does across all platforms should be easily recognized as BS by an educated mind. unfortunately the school systems have been corrupted for decades. when 2 out of 3 millennial's cant recognize truth from opinion, then u have a group of people ripe for the taking. i watched it happening in my years going through the public school system in the 80's and 90's and it was rather subdued then. now u have it being forced upon the masses across every platform on a group of people that have zero critical thinking skills. imo burn the public school system to the ground and force them to compete against the private sector. give people the CHOICE and let the chips fall where they may. oh and take napalm to those who call themselves journalists today cause they are nothing more then pr agents for one ideology or another. ive always wondered what a real journalist looks like cause ive yet to see one in my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Jim Jordan SLAMS Google, Facebook, Apple CEO's: "Big Tech is Out to Get Conservatives"

Jim Jordan does a good job calling out a lot of the bias in Big Tech. It is fun to watch, but when is something going to happen rather than the usual, we have a glitch and will have to look into that?

unfortunately i dont see how u do anything beyond breaking them up as monopolies. the people who have the power to change it are the very same group making the offenses. at the core of the problem is the culture within these companies and the locales they reside in. look at silicon valley. its in the heart of the liberal stronghold that is california. liberal dogma is at the core of the culture when it comes to big tech. its been built in for decades and they now have a stranglehold throughout the industry. to change it youll have to change the culture from the ground up. wish i knew where to start on that.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

That's because most people are gullible sheep.

They are not wrong in that respect...

edit on 7/31/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

To change it youll have to change the culture from the ground up. wish i knew where to start on that.

How about 'The Wizard of Oz'? In that story the Tin Man is looking for a heart, kinda represents the situation. It has some of those MKUltra themes as well to hook into. As a start, maybe?

We need to get all these strawman attacks a brain as well.

For the yellow brick road, just follow the money.

edit on 31-7-2020 by kwakakev because: added last sentense

edit on 31-7-2020 by kwakakev because: added last sentence

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: TheScale

To change it youll have to change the culture from the ground up. wish i knew where to start on that.

How about 'The Wizard of Oz'? In that story the Tin Man is looking for a heart, kinda represents the situation. It has some of those MKUltra themes as well to hook into. As a start, maybe?

We need to get all these strawman attacks a brain as well.

For the yellow brick road, just follow the money.

only issue i see is that practically everyone, no matter which side believes they possess a heart, brain, etc and the man behind the curtain is gospel in their view. maybe we need to find our way back to auntie em and uncle henry. start the journey anew

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
"Think We Are Gullible Sheep."

That is because sadly, most people are... well maybe not gullible exactly, but many are sheep like and just go with the herd.
"Ignorant by choice" perhaps?

Even when people can see it, they'll tune it out and ignore it. because you know, you must conform. Not stick out and make yourself a target. Better the devil you know and all that, extra points if that devil is on your team and telling you the lie of your choosing.

The revolution is coming? Sorry, no it's not. I've been hearing all these same discussions and opinions and arguments about TPTB for literally decades now. When I was the kid it wasn't google and 'big internet', it was Big TV and the government people were impotently complaining about. Saying these same things.

I think humans literally only know how to run around in circles and chase their own tails, (or is that tales.)

I mean posts like these show that. Complain, complain, complain. WE ALL SEE IT! Viva the revolution!!! THEIR TIME IS COMING.

We see the problems, and we state the obvious, but a usual, we just rant and vent and others join in with the cock-adoodle-doing but as always, where's the solutions? Where the actual calls to arms?

One day teh peeple will getz mad!!! RAWR!!! It's always one day.... Why not now? Why not you? Who are you waiting for? What are you waiting for?
Waiting for someone else to make the effort for you? Waiting for Super Man?

SO yes, people are gullible, they are many things. The only reason these companies have gotten the way they have is the same as why 'big oil' and 'pharma' and everything else got to where they are.

Because we've let them. We, as in you, me and everybody.

Same s*it, different day. Call me when someone makes a post calling for us to all actually fix it, that offers solutions that work for all instead of these damn self serving 'I feel better now" rants that now cover the internet, that I have been seeing all my life across all forms of 'human media'.

Stop talking, start doing. It's gotten old. It's just become an echo of background noise and nothing else.

Seriously, stop complaining. Start offering suggestions on how to fix this. How many more decades am I going to be reading and hearing these exact same things? GIve it 50 years and the same people will be saying the same things about the new "Hyper-Reality-Virtual-Human-Interface Device services" we'll no doubt have replaced our current forms of electronic pacifiers with by then.

Same story, same game, same everything. We just change the names every few years. But it's still the same ol' same ol' bullsh*t.

Some of us are genuinely tired of playing this game.
edit on 31-7-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: because reasons. if there is typos in there too bad.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

imo it wont happen due to the destruction of the family unit and strong ties to the community. we are fractured from each other starting with the education system. all ties are lost. how do u get people to come together when we all stand apart? blood is thicker then water.... do any of us even know the difference between blood and water these days? im not sure id know if waterboarded with either of the 2
edit on 31-7-2020 by TheScale because: u know... stupid grammatical errors and such aka too much RUMMMM!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
WANTED: Bezos, Pichai, Pool & Zuck FOR SEDITION AGAINST THE USA

Facebook whistleblower Ryan Hartwig returns to SGT Report to discuss big tech CEO's testimony before the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Antitrust on Wednesday July 29, 2020.

SGT talks about some of the censorship he and others have been facing. Ryan does see big cultural issues as terms like 'harmful' and 'misinformation' are interpreted in the guidelines.

How does a satanist defines the word harmful? Christian speech is one example. This is portrayed in the way that pro abortion is promoted until after birth. To even raise the question of adoption gets censored.

For a pedophile, anyone that criticizes this behaviour is considered harmful and censored. When ones moral compass is screwed up, so is ones definition of harmful.

There is a point that anti trust will not solve political bias, could backfire.

There is some data that congress does need for a step in the right direction:
- Database of violations.
- Demographic database of removals.
- Database of exempted materials.
- increased access to Facebook fact checking database.

There has been a recent Executive Order by Trump to target the legal shield of these companies, section 230. There is new legislation being proposed. Change the wording of section 230, define the words in a new way, remove the vagueness. The law from 1996 is long over due for an update.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I have worked in tech for36 years. It used to be the workers were respected, we operated like a "guild" of skilled technicians. Then things went hyper corporate, the masters and the slaves, now in 2020, its almost like a cult, all the young sycophants worship the CEOs like they are gods. Problem is if people get their a@@es kissed long enough, they start to get a superiority complex. Now these people literally think they are far smarter than the rest of us. When in most cases nothing could be further than the truth.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: akiros
a reply to: Allaroundyou

well if you look at the video he posted.. it has been banned.

View this video and screen capture a vid and post a link then if "clearing ur cache and cookies lets you view banned youtube videos".

Where did you come up with this?

Amazing that he would tell others they don’t understand caching and cookies.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join