It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. BARR - Obama Admin Criminal Indictments-Report Will NOT Be Delayed Until After the Election.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Well no matter where this leads you can be sure the legal fallout for Trump & Co when he doesn't get re-elected will make this seem like a grain of sand on the beach. Trump and his folks are going to be in court for the rest of their lives. You can count on it. Payback is a serious bitch with teeth.

Trump for Prison

Ah yes, spoken like a true deranged vitriolic leftist.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Not a vitriolic leftist. Not a 'leftist' at all. But I know a criminal when I see one and this 'law and order President' has done everything in his power to dismantle the judicial system, remove all oversight (remember 'checks and balances' from grammar school --- or did you not make it that far??), interfere with ongoing court cases, and engage in all manner of felonious financial dealings. He's done it his entire life (ask any of his contractors). But hey, he's the Messiah for you lot. Just pray he wins in November or he and his entire criminal cabal are going down hard. You can be sure of it.

Trump for Prison

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: jtma508
Hope you are here nov 4

You can count on it. If ATS still is, that is.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

He will. Democrats threw the election when they supported gun control and failed to denounce riots that have gotten entirely out of control.

They somehow always manage to lose the narrative because their talking points are facially absurd and quickly debunked.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ill believe the indictments when I see them, getting tired of empty promises on holding the crooked SOB's acountable.

Deep down while I hope I know nobody of substance will go down even if they try to activly overthrow the govt in broad daylight.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Thank you for being the poster boy for why President Trump should be re-elected in a landslide.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: UKTruth

Not a vitriolic leftist. Not a 'leftist' at all. But I know a criminal when I see one and this 'law and order President' has done everything in his power to dismantle the judicial system, remove all oversight (remember 'checks and balances' from grammar school --- or did you not make it that far??), interfere with ongoing court cases, and engage in all manner of felonious financial dealings. He's done it his entire life (ask any of his contractors). But hey, he's the Messiah for you lot. Just pray he wins in November or he and his entire criminal cabal are going down hard. You can be sure of it.

Trump for Prison

So uh you forgot about the whole impeachment thing?
That is oversight.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
New documents obtained today by Judicial Watch, showing American conservatives were spied upon by the Obama Administration.

www.judicialwatch.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join