It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. BARR - Obama Admin Criminal Indictments-Report Will NOT Be Delayed Until After the Election.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Tuesday, July 28, 2020

There was quite a bit of information shared by Attorney General William Barr, during his Congressional testimony today.

One of the revelations, was that U.S. Attorney-Prosecutor JOHN BASH has been investigating why top Obama Administration officials, like Joe Biden, Susan Rice, John Brennan, James Comey, Samantha Power, and others, were unmasking Trump campaign and Trump (incoming) Administration officials, at such a furious pace, after Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton.

Source: saraacarter.com... pt-secret-until-after-election/

But the BIG RELIEF for most followers of ObamaGate-SpyGate the past 3 years, came when A.G. Barr testified that his special Prosecutor team investigating those (alleged) crimes, will not withhold their findings, reports, or indictments until after the November election. That the voting public needs and deserves to have as much information as possible BEFORE casting their vote:

“I will be very careful. I know what Justice Department policy is,” Barr said during a long-awaited appearance before the House Judiciary Committee.

“Any report will be, in my judgment, not one that is covered by the policy, and would disrupt the election.”

When asked directly by Rep. Debbie Murcasel-Powell (D-Fla.) whether he would commit to not releasing a report from Durham between now and November, the attorney general flatly declined.

“No,” Barr replied.
More at: www.politico.com...

Hmmm...sounds to me like the Attorney General is implying that he is planning to "disrupt the election", doesn't it?

Anyway, the big relief is that the conservative pundits and analysts were wrong, when they speculated that any ObamaGate-related "actions" would not occur until after the November Presidential election.

The Liberal Media (95% of all US media) hasn't mentioned this multi-pronged DOJ investigation since it began, almost 3 years ago.

When the DOJ "actions" are taken, those who only get their news from liberal media (CNN, NBC, NYTimes, WaPost, etc.) will be severely traumatized, after they get over their initial numbness from the shock.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Burn them down.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There is only one problem...

Barr may expose the criminals... but, the criminals control the asylum...

ETA: We saw that today, with Jerry Nadler's circus. The criminals control the asylum...
edit on 28-7-2020 by madmac5150 because: Yarrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Burn them down.

Durham and his team of prosecutors will probably follow the "Mueller model", since that's how they were all trained. Indictments scattered over time, followed by a big report.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Barr has more power than all the Asylum controlling Congressmen and Senators combined.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Hang 'em high.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The liberals will not believe anything that goes against their beliefs. They are far worse than religious people in that aspect.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It will get released before the election. Probably late OCT is usually when SHTF. Barr is part of Trump's team just like Holder and Lynch were part of Obama's.

Will anyone go to jail. Likely not. More of a this is what happened. Them refuting it. Let the people decide in NOV. Business as usual.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Why delay at all? Why not just release it and prosecute?

Have them all out of the way and also vindication for Trump in one hit before the election, so people can make an informed choice.

Or...?

edit on 29/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

ETA: We saw that today, with Jerry Nadler's circus. The criminals control the asylum...

Then burn down the damn asylum!

Seriously. At this point I'd me happy to see it all go down in flames.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Did anyone else notice Nadlers smirk the whole time? It was like he was about to erupt with laughter and any second

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: shooterbrody

Did anyone else notice Nadlers smirk the whole time? It was like he was about to erupt with laughter and any second

Nadler is going to need DEPENDS soon, and so will Nancy Pelosi.

Google Search is HIDING this article, which means it's not good for Democrats.

Found it using DuckDuckGo.

ObamaGate Indictments SOON: newsla.localad.com...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

the only thing that is going to save this country is public executions of elected officials. Until we show them that we still have it in us we will forever live under a two tiered justice system.
If the government won’t make an example of its people, then the people need to make an example of its government.
Im not crazy, I know this will never happen; ergo we are fvcked

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The liberals will not believe anything that goes against their beliefs. They are far worse than religious people in that aspect.

They have turned their belief system into a cult, any information presented that goes against their beliefs is quickly discounted and often results in increasingly violent angry outbursts at those presenting the information. The leaders and anointed ones(anyone they see as “oppressed”) shall not be questioned as long as they’re members of the cult.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
A.G. BARR - Obama Admin Criminal Indictments-Report Will NOT Be Delayed Until After the Election.

Seriously ???..Barr needs to be disbarred, his actions to date proved he is Trump's personal lawyer, not the peoples A.G.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Uhm, that's not how it works with cases like this usually. I only speak from my experience of being charged in a RICO case, not from the enforcement POV.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
TikTok, TikTok.....oh, wait, wrong one, that's the one that goofed on Trumpy Bear. I meant Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock, 300,000,000 indictments about to come down. The Swamp will be drained. Things will happen. Some other stuff too.

Hold on! Did you hear that? That's the sound of your alarm clock going off after it tick-tocked for four friggin years.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I believe Barr is part of the swamp. Hope I’m proven wrong, but I doubt it. If nobody goes to jail, that will solidify it for me.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I also picked up on another little tidbit of info in the temper tantrums hearing: Bruce Orr is still employed at the DoJ!

Why?

Could Orr be feeding information? That's apparently something he's pretty good at...

The snap from Barr made me start thinking there is something there again. The tone of his voice, when asked to promise he would delay the report until after the elections, was pretty telling to my ears. "NO!" Not "I can't commit to that," or "I would have to see the report to make a final decision" like most of his answers to hypotheticals. This time it was clean, clear, and adamant: "NO!"

The stunned moment of silence (one of the very few) that followed that was pretty telling as well.

I had honestly given up much hope that the Durham investigation would ever produce anything. Now I am at least hoping I was wrong.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
a reply to: chr0naut

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join