It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump storms out after CNN’s Kaitlan Collins puts him to shame for promoting a quack doctor

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

That's just character assassination, it's bottom feeding nothingness that gets pulled out when someone has no proper way of countering the point they want to.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This cements it for me.

I'm voting for the Communist Josef Stalin Biden now!

Boo! Constitution!

Boo! Lowered taxes!

The People's Glorious Sock Puppet Biden will reign for a 1000 years!

Hail Hydra

If Trump turned communist tomorrow you'd still vote for him. Trump would be the best COMMUNIST ever.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Nope. Don't let the door hit you on the way out! Communists are an evil inline with Hitler. Only we somehow managed to take the Nazis out while forgetting about the reds.

Look around the world at the daily death destruction suffering famine and war. Communists are overwhelmingly the belligerents in these incidents.

So when Joe Biden makes a speech and uses the words of Mao, we can call him an actual communist.
edit on 7/31/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You never took the Nazis out JBurns.

The fact of the matter is that your nation imported them via the likes of Operation Paperclip.

And just like in my own nation, there was plenty of support, for the likes of Nazis long before, and right up until War was declared, and even after such.

Plenty of far-right fascist political parties/groups in both our nations that are rather synonymous with the Nazi ideology, even in this day of age.

edit on 1-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We did destroy the Nazi regime. Your country valiantly helped us. And we pulled in their scientists to help develop nuclear weapons to put an end to imperial Japan.

Plenty of far-right fascist political parties/groups in both our nations that are rather synonymous with the Nazi ideology, even in this day of age.

Unfortunately true, although I reject the notion they are far right. They are in a category of their own.
edit on 8/5/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: andy06shake

We did destroy the Nazi regime. Your country valiantly helped us. And we pulled in their scientists to help develop nuclear weapons to put an end to imperial Japan.

Unfortunately true, although I reject the notion they are far right. They are in a category of their own.

That's factually incorrect, as far as I know??.. Ex- Nazi scientists did not helped with developing Nukes during WWII, you must be thinking of the space program, post war.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join