It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump storms out after CNN’s Kaitlan Collins puts him to shame for promoting a quack doctor

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
Orange man bad! Drumfpf is finished!

Again with this? XD you guys are so beaten and you know it. Not even any defence of his idiocy any more, just playground memes and it is glorious.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So the simple assertion she MIGHT be making her medical judgements based on some religious belief that you havent even seen yourself is enough for you to “call it like it is”? You just said you haven’t even seen it but you have enough to write someone off? Huh, maybe sit with that for a while?

Does the article state she treats demon STD cysts any differently than she treats non demonic cysts? Or is simply how she might thinks the cyst formed too flawed?

Im also about calling it like it is, and I’d like clear medical professionals to inform the public on this drug, instead all I’ve heard about is how we shouldnt talk about it, so I want to know why.

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

edit on 31-7-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2020 by Rob808 because: Fat thumbs

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
To be fair, it’s a common belief around that area.

That doesn't make me want to believe her anymore than I already don't.

Ridiculous isn't it xD they're do deeply embedded in the cult that theyre even finding ways to try and defend this utter tripe.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
In exercising moot points, I am always humbled by you.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Now that's hot

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Ridiculous isn't it xD they're do deeply embedded in the cult that theyre even finding ways to try and defend this utter tripe.

I find it deliciously enjoyable.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
In exercising moot points, I am always humbled by you.

What's moot about it? The woman is mental.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Let's see, an alien virus designed to make people unreligious, and demons being responsible for venereal disease via dream masturbation springs to mind.

Hang on, i forget the evil reptilian draconians she thinks control the world, there is that as well.

The woman obviously got her medical degree whilst attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

edit on 31-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What !

You mean to tell me you've never picked up an std while asleep from aliens, dude you haven't lived until you have experienced that kind of woo.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

Im also about calling it like it is, and I’d like clear medical professionals to inform the public on this drug, instead all I’ve heard about is how we shouldnt talk about it, so I want to know why.

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Then I think you’re wasting time trying to defend the woman, who the majority cannot consider a medical professional due to her other beliefs. She very well may be 100% spot on regarding HDQ, but she’s tainted due to expressing opinions which are collectively considered quackery.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Are you kidding buddy?

If i tried that line with the Mrs i would end up on the couch indefinitely with divorce papers in the post.

Nevermind a really itchy tallywhacker ta boot.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

How do you know alien std's are itchy....

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Yeah you’re right. That’s why I stated that I didn’t have the balls to see for myself. I don’t want it to be true. I’m calling it like it is. I’m a hypocrite a sheep whatever. Let’s cut the BS and end this debate real quick:
Would you take your wife to this doctor if she had endometriosis?

I would still take quinine if I had corona though. My point is she should have been a background figure.
edit on 31-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Would you take your wife to this doctor if she had endometriosis?

YES!

I would also take if she were suffering from demonic possession, dry reptilian skin, bad juju and the vapors.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Maybe I should look her up too. I got some bad juju myself. Scorpio. Born under a bad sign. Been down since I began to crawl. If it wasn’t for bad luck I would have no luck at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Scorpio. Born under a bad sign.

Dude. That's my sign and it's been good to me. I am 100% an evil textbook Scorpio.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well this one time, at band camp.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Why is she a quack? She is t the singular voice of the many doctors who stand with her, they are all quacks because CNN said right? 
a reply to: Rob808
Naaw, she is a singular voice but not the singular Quack! those surrounding her propping her up are also Quacks.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

That’s half of why I mentioned it. I knew you were a Scorpio in the other thread when you said “I’m Mediterranean. I’m better than both of you.”
That’s sounds exactly like something I would say.
I got that Scorpio intuition.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

To be fair, it’s a common belief around that area. Remember Credo Mutwa said the same thing.
And everyone with any religious belief is no better or worse. We trust theists everyday.
Apparently you don’t have to be sane to be competent

She is Cameroonian, not South African, which is as far from each other as you can get, and her religion is not any of the African animistic beliefs she is a Christian with a subset of strangeness.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join