It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump storms out after CNN’s Kaitlan Collins puts him to shame for promoting a quack doctor

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Orange man bad! Drumfpf is finished!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Your source does nothing to prove her wrong, it just says she’s wrong and then attacks her for other views she has as though they are a part of her medical practice (they aren’t). We also know that bill gates practices voodoo and he’s pushing a vaccine, can we OFFICIALLY DISMISS BILL GATES and ANY source that touts his vaccines as he is incapable of promoting sound ideas because he again PRACTICES VOODOO blood rituals? This is YOUR standard I’m trying to uphold now, please show me your support in disavowing Bill Gates.

Honestly it’s getting creepy how hard the media is fighting this medicine, they REALLY don’t want you to use it for some reason. For some reason it’s become a really dangerous drug, and almost criminal one would consider it as a treatment.

The stuff about discussing her talking about demons and dreams make her sound like a witch doctor, seems RACIST AS # TO ME

There’s nothing in this article that clearly refutes any medical claims made by medical professionals and instead attack the character of the doctor and the president as them tout the presidents perceived response as proof he’s wrong... somehow. This is also known as gossip, not hard hitting journalisms. Trust doctors! Only medical professionals know what’s best. Not those doctors, the ones that say what I want them to say!
a reply to: Southern Guardian

edit on 31-7-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

The stuff about discussing her talking about demons and dreams make her sound like a witch doctor, seems RACIST AS # TO M

Now you guys wanna pull the race card??
She is a QUACK! She believe that dreaming about sex will cause demon or alien sperm contamination, giving you all kinds of sexual affliction, yup that's a diagnosis.
And for the record there are plenty of excellent African doctors...this one is as Daffy as the duck..quack quack!

edit on 31-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Because Amazon IPad auto correct Sucks.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Your source does nothing to prove her wrong...

How do you prove her wrong about alien DNA? I mean that would be a awesome scientific conversation, wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

originally posted by: akiros
TRUMP STORMS OUT, BUT WAIT, THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT TRUMP, ITS ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE! PLOT TWIST?!

The plot twist is Trump is actually Keyser Soze.

And never ever trust religious zealots-woke up one morning to hear a man saying he was diagnosed with Chronic fatigue dsyndrome and said he was happy about it, because sickness is apparently a sin.

As I always say, nothing good comes from religion.

The real plot twist is when trump changes parties before November. Notice how Biden hasn’t been confirmed at the nominee yet?
If Trump hurries he can run in the democrat party. Wouldn’t that be the ultimate troll.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
If Trump hurries he can run in the democrat party. Wouldn’t that be the ultimate troll.

How could he possibly do that? It would require the Democratic Party changing their nominating rules to accommodate Trump which is certainly not going to happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How could he possibly do that? It would require the Democratic Party changing their nominating rules to accommodate Trump which is certainly not going to happen.

You know better than I do that half of my posts are an exercise in absurdity. I’m surprised you put more thought into my idea than I did. Star for the effort

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Sorry man, didn't finish my morning covfefe yet.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Before ATS closes down I wanna see a battle of wits between you and dbcowboy. I bet that would be hilariously epic. You guys never miss a beat.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Your source does nothing to prove her wrong, it just says she’s wrong and then attacks her for other views she has as though they are a part of her medical practice (they aren’t). We also know that bill gates practices voodoo and he’s pushing a vaccine, can we OFFICIALLY DISMISS BILL GATES and ANY source that touts his vaccines as he is incapable of promoting sound ideas because he again PRACTICES VOODOO blood rituals? This is YOUR standard I’m trying to uphold now, please show me your support in disavowing Bill Gates.

Honestly it’s getting creepy how hard the media is fighting this medicine, they REALLY don’t want you to use it for some reason. For some reason it’s become a really dangerous drug, and almost criminal one would consider it as a treatment.

The stuff about discussing her talking about demons and dreams make her sound like a witch doctor, seems RACIST AS # TO ME

There’s nothing in this article that clearly refutes any medical claims made by medical professionals and instead attack the character of the doctor and the president as them tout the presidents perceived response as proof he’s wrong... somehow. This is also known as gossip, not hard hitting journalisms. Trust doctors! Only medical professionals know what’s best. Not those doctors, the ones that say what I want them to say!
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You got a source that proves beyond reason of a doubt that Gates practices voodoo blood rituals?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Candace Owens and Trump aren’t too different from each other, except Candace is smokin’ hot.

Both will double down on claims they’ve made then publicly acknowledge that they haven’t done any research into those claims-

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Before ATS closes down I wanna see a battle of wits between you and dbcowboy. I bet that would be hilariously epic. You guys never miss a beat.

Why would I battle my own sock puppet account?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I’ll allow you to do your own research on the subject, but I’m following the rules of the article here, I hardy need to prove my point simply raising it is enough.

a reply to: Drucifer

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Mind= blown. Like Jesus and Satan, Slugworth and Wonka. Augie and Cowboy.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Why is she a quack? She is t the singular voice of the many doctors who stand with her, they are all quacks because CNN said right? Or was it the clear rebuttal using medical professionals to clear up any confusion regarding this drug and covid-19? It sure reads like they wants you to understand the full issue right? That’s why they imply she’s making her medical decisions based on some witch doctor religion. And to be fair, nobody can call out the race card anymore in today’s BLM world. It also doesn’t remove the fact the author of article decided to use that angle.

Trust all doctors, no wait not that doctor! Is this the only one of my points mentioned you’d like to discuss (I wouldn’t call it a rebuttal as you haven’t countered it). I’ll stand by my statements.

a reply to: Spider879

edit on 31-7-2020 by Rob808 because: I can’t spellz

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
She believes the aliens are reptilian, the DNA however clearly shows an insect type nature proving mantis people. a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

She believes the aliens are reptilian, the DNA however clearly shows an insect type nature proving mantis people.

Wow! Really! Now I definitely believe she isn't completely mental.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

She is allowed to have crazy beliefs, most of us do. But my problem with her is that her beliefs intertwine with her diagnoses. How can I trust her to treat my partners reproductive maladies if she believes the pathology involves sex with beings from another realm?
If she actually said that. I haven’t found the nerve to see it with my own eyes yet.
I’m a staunch Trump supporter but I’d like to think I call it like it is. Even if she’s right about everything even the demons, this was a pretty hard ‘L’ PR-wise.
Lucky for us, they’ll be bitching about something else and forget about this soon.
edit on 31-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

To be fair, it’s a common belief around that area. Remember Credo Mutwa said the same thing.
And everyone with any religious belief is no better or worse. We trust theists everyday.
Apparently you don’t have to be sane to be competent

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

To be fair, it’s a common belief around that area.

That doesn't make me want to believe her anymore than I already don't.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join