It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump storms out after CNN’s Kaitlan Collins puts him to shame for promoting a quack doctor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

I Cannot Wait for SG to Respond to his Critics in this Thread for an Obvious Slanted Political Grandstanding...................LOL

SG is one of those odd ducks that get a kick out of negative attention.

Someone who has not ever gotten any positive attention in life, so instead has to take whatever he can get in the way of attention.

I'm going to leave it at that, because once you understand the person you understand just how sad their life is.

Imagine for a moment waking up every day and absolutely hating with every fiber of your being someone you have never met, will never meet and has nothing to do with your personal life whatsoever.

Then spending hours and HOURS and hours to surf the internet to find the worst thing you can find about that person living in your brain that day.

THEN going to a forum that will mock and ridicule you for what you are about to post, but post it anyways so that you can get some sort of attention.

Any attention at all really.

Satan Herself could not think up a more terrible and excruciating punishment to a person then just the life he is currently living.

By his own free will.

...or...

SG is a paid shill. That is quite possible. This is the 2020 internet.

This post may get deleted, but I am saying it...

I really don't believe that he is a paid shill.

He's just not good enough to get paid for it.

No... it's a mental problem.

And I may very well get my post taken off too.

However, in my defense I was not making an Ad Hom attack on the OP.

I was just pointing out the obvious.

~Shrug~

Pointing out the obvious, is not politically correct.

Sheesh... riots are portrayed as "peaceful protests"... anyone that contradicts the "message" with common sense... well...

Then to be honest...

A./ SG should doxx himself online for daring to attempt to silence a black woman in America.

B./ SG should take out anything of worth from his mom's his house and put it on the curb as an attempt to pay personal reparations for the evil that his whiteness has done for owning slaves in the past.

C./ SG should torch said house and post a video of it on Facebook and Twitter as an attempt to atone for his evil genetic sins.

D./ SG should then prostrate himself on the ground and beg and weep and plead for forgiveness for attempting to silence a black woman in America.

You know... just live by the standards his party follows.

THEN... I may somewhat give his posts a bit of weight.

Walk the walk and all that....

WOW.

Just. WOW.

I wanna give you an Owen Wilson... "wow".... and, humble respect. Well said, my friend...

I know she always has the best retorts, her use of prose is legendary on ATS and elsewhere I'm sure

She is a veteran.

Show respect.
edit on 28-7-2020 by madmac5150 because: Yarrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

To try to make Donald Trump look better Republicans are seriously trotting out a Nigerian Doctor who believes medical conditions come from having sex with demons.

This aligns perfectly with everything I think about Republicans.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 3sixand9
Biden?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 3sixand9
What she said

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Inside trump's fuzzy orange head : I know nothing about her.... but she said some stuff I wanted someone to say, so I am gonna retweet her.
This potus is a complete moron.

Even the trumpets know it now.

So sad that he has to run out of the door when he can't answer questions. Snowflake!

For the trump thumpers here, you are reaching new depths with some of the responses to this op. Also sad... smfh. Deluded.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

To try to make Donald Trump look better Republicans are seriously trotting out a Nigerian Doctor who believes medical conditions come from having sex with demons.

She’s from Cameroon.

Registered as a physician in Texas.

Wikipedia.

You see what this looks like?
edit on 7 29 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
She turned me into a newt!

I got better...

Probably because your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

She’s from Cameroon.

Registered as a physician in Texas.

Yes correct, she was born in Bali, Cameroon, but spent a good number of years in Nigeria. Some sources have incorrectly listed her as being from Nigeria which is understandable given this. Information is still flowing through.

Ah yes, she's also a big Trump fan by the looks of it;

She's also been fairly vocal on social issues, including her vehemently anti-homosexuality position. I guess though it goes in pairs with being highly religious (Christianity or Islam).

Still looking up the others!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Might take years but people are gonna look silly when this is over, check out the other doctors listed it's not just her.

edit on 29-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Hardly stormed out 🙄

I'm glad ATS has taught me enough over the years, to make me skip to the end of this video lol

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
How the hell does is she allowed to call herself a Dr and practice medicine? Dr is a legally protected term in the UK to avoid quackery and bull# like this, is is not the same in the US?

The 'Dr' is a complete quack who clearly dooesn't understand the very basics of medicine (mixing up 'cure' with 'treatment') plus there's no reliable study showing Hydroxy to be effective for treating Covid. So far they either have cooked stats, bad methodology, were co-writen by editors of peer review journals with the 'peer review' taking under 48 hours.

Hydroxy may turn out to be an effective treatment but for now the scientific evidence simply doesn't exist until more studies are done. At the moment some show it increases the mortality rate and extends treatment time/delays recovery process. Others show it to have a minor decrease in mortality and reduction in treatment/healing time.

There's no evidence to show it works as a preventative or is a safer, cheaper, more reliable method than wearing a mask. It'd cost $100s of billions if everyone in the US was taking it as a preventative even if it did turn out to work and there's already well known potentially lethal side effects from it.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: 3sixand9

It would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad that half the country looks up to this flailing clown faced conman and his traveling circus of freaks

Which one is your IQ?
3 six or 9?
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and we’ll add them all up.....18
You are one of the smarter deranged Liberals.

The "IQ" score isn't a measure of how smart, one is. It measures the capacity for learning.

Einstein would have been a total moron, had he watched and believed CNN.

A little off topic but I wanted to add that I have met a couple of geniuses with IQs higher than 165. Semi-famous folks.
I have to say that I was disappointed afterwards both times. IQ is highly overrated. Their IQs only gave them a slight advantage in professional life and their personal affairs were just as fvcked up as mine.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Ah yes but because you're a demon your vote doesn't count

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

comprehension > you

They clearly state that combining HCQ, with a Z-pak, and zinc supplement is the treatment they are using. You have to watch the whole thing, and listen the whole time. Hard, I know, but you'll be a better human for it.

Now can you prove that this treatment is not effective? Or you just going by the WHO/CCP?
edit on 29-7-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This cements it for me.

I'm voting for the Communist Josef Stalin Biden now!

Boo! Constitution!

Boo! Lowered taxes!

The People's Glorious Sock Puppet Biden will reign for a 1000 years!

Hail Hydra

Oh stop ✋.. Biden maybe showing signs that he may need to have his drivers license taken away but he's no commie, not unlike your boy who shows fascist tendencies ,even indicated he may sit in the oval office and pout 😡 if he lost the election.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

How is DJT fascist? Just one example of the Government taking control of our means of production?

Because from what I have seen he has been deregulating, which means taking the Govt out of the market, which is entirely anti-fascist. So which is it? you can't remove Government from the market and be a fascist. Do you not know what fascist means? That would make more sense here, as I have recently discovered people are a lot more ignorant than I assumed in the past.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

So you disagree with this doctor and her opinion that medical conditions can result from having sex with aliens?

If that's the case where does the medical condition that causes attorneys and politicians come from?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
a reply to: Spider879

How is DJT fascist? Just one example of the Government taking control of our means of production?

Because from what I have seen he has been deregulating, which means taking the Govt out of the market, which is entirely anti-fascist. So which is it? you can't remove Government from the market and be a fascist. Do you not know what fascist means? That would make more sense here, as I have recently discovered people are a lot more ignorant than I assumed in the past.

Look at the folks he appointed to look after our national assets, they "Gov't" officials plundered those assets to favor their own pockets , Ex Betsy and
Private schools, her fam owns them, so she work hard to make public schools unworkable
www.americanprogress.org...
Go here ^^
www.nytimes.com...
And here^^
these are but a few, but businesses .

Fascism sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Does Trump have fascist tendencies?? ...yup!
edit on 29-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism - check
Regimenting all industry and commerce - check
Dictator having complete control - check
Ultra racist - check
Total control of media - check
Control of education doctrine - check

The dEmocrat platform is fascist to the core

“Think how we think. Or we’ll attack you”

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
LOL so what Democrat law says Trump has to listen to Kindergarten BS from "The MSM" 🤣

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join