It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump storms out after CNN’s Kaitlan Collins puts him to shame for promoting a quack doctor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
FWIW she wasn't the only MD supporting this, but I guess because she is different and unorthodox that doesn't matter. From their website/waybackmachine

So if she is quack she convinced a lot of doctors to put their reputation on the line

Simone Gold, MD, JD, Founder @drsimonegold

Teryn Clark, MD, Communications Director @MdTeryn

Dr. Teryn B Clarke, MD is a doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with other offices in Newport Beach, CA and Newport Beach, CA. Their specialties include Neurologist. They speak English. Dr. Clarke has received 3 awards. Rating Overview 17 Ratings with 4 Comments 4.7 The overall average patient rating of Teryn B Clarke is Excellent. ...

Richard Urso, MD, Science Liason @richardursomd

Dr. Richard G Urso, MD is a doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Kingwood, TX and Sugar Land, TX. They have 32 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery.

James M. Todaro, MD, Science Liason @JamesTodaroMD

Jeff Barke, MD, Schools Liason @RX_forLiberty

Robert Hamilton, MD, Schools Liason pacificoceanpediatrics.com

Scott A. Barbour, MD, Business Liason @drscott_atlanta

Kristin S. Held, MD, Physician Liason @kksheld

Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD Policy Liason, JLadapo@mednet.ucla.edu

Mark McDonald, MD, Mental Health Liason, markmcdonald@markmcdonaldmd.com

Susanna Dokupil, Of Counsel, sdokupil@seilermitby.com

Steve Mitby, Of Counsel seilermitby.com

@Fleccas, Social Media Coordinator

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This lady doctor’s ideas are less fanciful than some of the BLM, Antifa, and Dem rhetoric that the MSM spews out on the evening news.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

We report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage. In addition to the well-known functions of chloroquine such as elevations of endosomal pH, the drug appears to interfere with terminal glycosylation of the cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2. This may negatively influence the virus-receptor binding and abrogate the infection, with further ramifications by the elevation of vesicular pH, resulting in the inhibition of infection and spread of SARS CoV at clinically admissible concentrations.

Conclusion

Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

Good luck explaining that away^

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

a reply to: putnam6

Thanks to the both of you for actually responding with rebuttles.

As stated, not familiar with her or her background, as well as the doctors so I'll have a look at your findings. It's interesting, not much information on these guys. Information still flowing through!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Oh man, it’s gonna be a HARD four more years for you pathetic libs.

Candace Owens is running in 2024 too so your chances for a seat at the Whitehouse anytime this decade are very very slim.

Don’t worry though, the 30’s might be more accomodating to your fascist ideologies.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

We report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage. In addition to the well-known functions of chloroquine such as elevations of endosomal pH, the drug appears to interfere with terminal glycosylation of the cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2. This may negatively influence the virus-receptor binding and abrogate the infection, with further ramifications by the elevation of vesicular pH, resulting in the inhibition of infection and spread of SARS CoV at clinically admissible concentrations.

Conclusion

Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

Don’t hold your breath Flesh, I have posted that study on a number of threads over the last while and.... crickets.

In fact it is at present the last post in one of the OP’s most recent threads.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In other news Southern Guardian, reports the exact opposite of what actually happened in an effort to seek "truth, justice and the American way"

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I guess that's one way to look at it.
Is Kaitlan Collins someone important?
Then you got CNN? Oh! I see what you did there OP.

That's hilarious! Good one OP! For a minute, I thought you were taking jabs at the President.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Thanks to the both of you for actually responding with rebuttles.

As stated, not familiar with her or her background, as well as the doctors so I'll have a look at your findings. It's interesting, not much information on these guys. Information still flowing through!

I looked them up they are all easily found by copying and pasting into your favorite search engine, and evidently some of these doctors have been banging this drum or months.

Take some time and look them up if they are being conned it's the long con, and considering some of their locations they are apt to lose some business if they were wrong.

here is a great article way back on March 23rd from USA Today from one of the doctors behind Americas Frontline Doctors

www.usatoday.com...

So much of what he has said has came to pass, what could it hurt to listen to what these guys are saying.

Here is my prescription for local and state leaders: Keep shutdowns short, keep the economy going, keep schools in session, keep jobs intact, and focus single-mindedly on building the capacity we need to survive this into our health care system.

We desperately need more intensive care unit beds and ventilators to give the severely ill a chance of survival: Borrow them, buy them, build them, convert structures to coronavirus-dedicated centers, etc. We must do whatever is necessary — and do it yesterday. And for heaven’s sake, where on earth are the COVID-19 tests?

At this point, no matter what we do, we tragically will lose many Americans. Short of a miracle treatment, it’s too late for any other outcome. However, our economy, people’s jobs and livelihoods, and the education of our children should not become collateral damage. We must not let ill-informed, fear-fueled policy compound the casualties of COVID-19.

Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo is an associate professor of medicine in the division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research at David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. The views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of UCLA.
edit on 28-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Why is it all the highly "educated" professions/trades, ie. Dr., lawyer, etc. ... call it a "practice" and give no guarantee for their services or work? Make you sign a "waiver" that you understand that they may not know what they're doing. Yet still get paid. "Quack" indeed.

Her chicken feathers and elixir is probably just as good as the next.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Not sure you’re general direction

I believe he's got an issue with the president giving credit to a female African American physician. I dunno... seems racist to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I looked them up they are all easily found by copying and pasting into your favorite search engine

Yes, I'm getting lots of information now that I have their names. Thanks again. I'll touch base on my views and findings after I've had a proper read.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Cannot Wait for SG to Respond to his Critics in this Thread for an Obvious Slanted Political Grandstanding...................LOL

SG is one of those odd ducks that get a kick out of negative attention.

Someone who has not ever gotten any positive attention in life, so instead has to take whatever he can get in the way of attention.

I'm going to leave it at that, because once you understand the person you understand just how sad their life is.

Imagine for a moment waking up every day and absolutely hating with every fiber of your being someone you have never met, will never meet and has nothing to do with your personal life whatsoever.

Then spending hours and HOURS and hours to surf the internet to find the worst thing you can find about that person living in your brain that day.

THEN going to a forum that will mock and ridicule you for what you are about to post, but post it anyways so that you can get some sort of attention.

Any attention at all really.

Satan Herself could not think up a more terrible and excruciating punishment to a person then just the life he is currently living.

By his own free will.

...or...

SG is a paid shill. That is quite possible. This is the 2020 internet.

This post may get deleted, but I am saying it...

I really don't believe that he is a paid shill.

He's just not good enough to get paid for it.

No... it's a mental problem.

And I may very well get my post taken off too.

However, in my defense I was not making an Ad Hom attack on the OP.

I was just pointing out the obvious.

~Shrug~

Pointing out the obvious, is not politically correct.

Sheesh... riots are portrayed as "peaceful protests"... anyone that contradicts the "message" with common sense... well...

Then to be honest...

A./ SG should doxx himself online for daring to attempt to silence a black woman in America.

B./ SG should take out anything of worth from his mom's his house and put it on the curb as an attempt to pay personal reparations for the evil that his whiteness has done for owning slaves in the past.

C./ SG should torch said house and post a video of it on Facebook and Twitter as an attempt to atone for his evil genetic sins.

D./ SG should then prostrate himself on the ground and beg and weep and plead for forgiveness for attempting to silence a black woman in America.

You know... just live by the standards his party follows.

THEN... I may somewhat give his posts a bit of weight.

Walk the walk and all that....

edit on 28-7-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It's late, and it is very hot... as hot as N. Idaho ever gets.

We have had ZERO kung-flu cases. This entire mess, has been constructed to make us MISERABLE.

Miserable people vote against incumbents. That is the point, of this entire exercise.

There is no killer virus.

If it was nearly as bad, as predicted... we'd all be dead.

This all revolves around a man, a President... that had the audacity to upend the proverbial apple cart.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I Cannot Wait for SG to Respond to his Critics in this Thread for an Obvious Slanted Political Grandstanding...................LOL

Someone who has not ever gotten any positive attention in life, so instead has to take whatever he can get in the way of attention.

I'm going to leave it at that, because once you understand the person you understand just how sad their life is.

Imagine for a moment waking up every day and absolutely hating with every fiber of your being someone you have never met, will never meet and has nothing to do with your personal life whatsoever.

Then spending hours and HOURS and hours to surf the internet to find the worst thing you can find about that person living in your brain that day.

THEN going to a forum that will mock and ridicule you for what you are about to post, but post it anyways so that you can get some sort of attention.

Satan Herself could not think up a more terrible and excruciating punishment to a person then just the life he is currently living.

By his own free will.

...or...

~Shrug~

Sheesh... riots are portrayed as "peaceful protests"... anyone that contradicts the "message" with common sense... well...

Then to be honest...

A./ SG should doxx himself online for daring to attempt to silence a black woman in America.

B./ SG should take out anything of worth from his mom's his house and put it on the curb as an attempt to pay personal reparations for the evil that his whiteness has done for owning slaves in the past.

C./ SG should torch said house and post a video of it on Facebook and Twitter as an attempt to atone for his evil genetic sins.

D./ SG should then prostrate himself on the ground and beg and weep and plead for forgiveness for attempting to silence a black woman in America.

WOW.

Just. WOW.

I wanna give you an Owen Wilson... "wow".... and, humble respect. Well said, my friend...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Yea.. sadly ATS is so highly political now.

I like reptilians, alien dna, and spiritual beings but this is by far not the lady you want to represent an alternative fact-based view of covid-19.

Plus, she's crazy religious which denotes the idea that her ideas of aliens are based on logical theories.

Unless the media is completely lying, which i doubt because she could sue for slander.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Flesh699
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Conclusion

Don’t hold your breath Flesh, I have posted that study on a number of threads over the last while and.... crickets.

In fact it is at present the last post in one of the OP’s most recent threads.

I think the crickets explain everything.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You forgot the sackcloth and ashes. Gotta have sackcloth and ashes to show true repentance.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The drug works. Many studies that if given during a specific time it works. It's not a cure. He never said it was a cure, only something that helps. He said this early on.

Even the liberal media is tongue in cheek admitting it. They give a slight nod to it then denounce it as a cure. He never said it was a cure and it won't work for someone with full blown covid. Nothing works for them at that point.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

By his own free will.

...or...

~Shrug~

Then to be honest...

WOW.

Just. WOW.

I wanna give you an Owen Wilson... "wow".... and, humble respect. Well said, my friend...

I know she always has the best retorts, her use of prose is legendary on ATS and elsewhere I'm sure

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join