It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump storms out after CNN’s Kaitlan Collins puts him to shame for promoting a quack doctor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Right let’s break Stella Emmanuel and what she said into context instead of believing the sh!te she is a leftist shrew.

First the alien bit I believe she meant in medical terms

In the medical sense this means they have a plant from elsewhere that they are growing here and extracting......this makes sense after what trump said about pharma now being made in US as a lot of medicines use exotic plant type from elsewhere that aren’t indigenous to America.

Now who has ever had a wet dream ( I have ) when I wake up I clean myself as I would do after sex.
A woman after sex cleans herself. But let’s say a woman has an erotic dream and during that dream she ‘lubricates‘ and creates woman liquids. Now when she awakens she may not clean herself like she would after sex this could then lead to an environment where cysts or infection could grow.

Stella Emmanuel is obviously from a strong religious background and so it is possible that wicked sexual thoughts are classed as the work of the devil and so erotic dreams also and could even be metaphorical sex with demons and a ‘sin’.

None of this would make her a whack job but it is possible that considering the speed at which the frontline doctors video has been being removed from social media platforms that a whack job is being done on her and what better way to discredit her with the trump base - out her as a democrat stooge.

Come on people do you really think social media would be removing it that fast if it was a democratic setup.
edit on 28-7-2020 by EverythingsWrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9

It would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad that half the country looks up to this flailing clown faced conman and his traveling circus of freaks

Which one is your IQ?
3 six or 9?
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and we’ll add them all up.....18
You are one of the smarter deranged Liberals.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

I Cannot Wait for SG to Respond to his Critics in this Thread for an Obvious Slanted Political Grandstanding...................LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad that half the country looks up to this flailing clown faced conman and his traveling circus of freaks

Which one is your IQ?
3 six or 9?
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and we’ll add them all up.....18
You are one of the smarter deranged Liberals.

The "IQ" score isn't a measure of how smart, one is. It measures the capacity for learning.

Einstein would have been a total moron, had he watched and believed CNN.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
And the other half following a dementia puppet of the communist, marxist progressives with the mindset of destroying this country and making into a third world utopia. What a bunch traitors to this country.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Cannot Wait for SG to Respond to his Critics in this Thread for an Obvious Slanted Political Grandstanding...................LOL

SG is one of those odd ducks that get a kick out of negative attention.

Someone who has not ever gotten any positive attention in life, so instead has to take whatever he can get in the way of attention.

I'm going to leave it at that, because once you understand the person you understand just how sad their life is.

Imagine for a moment waking up every day and absolutely hating with every fiber of your being someone you have never met, will never meet and has nothing to do with your personal life whatsoever.

Then spending hours and HOURS and hours to surf the internet to find the worst thing you can find about that person living in your brain that day.

THEN going to a forum that will mock and ridicule you for what you are about to post, but post it anyways so that you can get some sort of attention.

Any attention at all really.

Satan Herself could not think up a more terrible and excruciating punishment to a person then just the life he is currently living.

By his own free will.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Someone who has not ever gotten any positive attention in life, so instead has to take whatever he can get in the way of attention.

I'm going to leave it at that, because once you understand the person you understand just how sad their life is.

Imagine for a moment waking up every day and absolutely hating with every fiber of your being someone you have never met, will never meet and has nothing to do with your personal life whatsoever.

Then spending hours and HOURS and hours to surf the internet to find the worst thing you can find about that person living in your brain that day.

THEN going to a forum that will mock and ridicule you for what you are about to post, but post it anyways so that you can get some sort of attention.

Satan Herself could not think up a more terrible and excruciating punishment to a person then just the life he is currently living.

By his own free will.

...or...

SG is a paid shill. That is quite possible. This is the 2020 internet.

This post may get deleted, but I am saying it...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You know it's a bad thread when even the op abandoned it.

🤡

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverythingsWrong
Right let’s break Stella Emmanuel and what she said into context instead of believing the sh!te she is a leftist shrew.

First the alien bit I believe she meant in medical terms

In the medical sense this means they have a plant from elsewhere that they are growing here and extracting......this makes sense after what trump said about pharma now being made in US as a lot of medicines use exotic plant type from elsewhere that aren’t indigenous to America.

Now who has ever had a wet dream ( I have ) when I wake up I clean myself as I would do after sex.
A woman after sex cleans herself. But let’s say a woman has an erotic dream and during that dream she ‘lubricates‘ and creates woman liquids. Now when she awakens she may not clean herself like she would after sex this could then lead to an environment where cysts or infection could grow.

Stella Emmanuel is obviously from a strong religious background and so it is possible that wicked sexual thoughts are classed as the work of the devil and so erotic dreams also and could even be metaphorical sex with demons and a ‘sin’.

None of this would make her a whack job but it is possible that considering the speed at which the frontline doctors video has been being removed from social media platforms that a whack job is being done on her and what better way to discredit her with the trump base - out her as a democrat stooge.

Come on people do you really think social media would be removing it that fast if it was a democratic setup.

It took up to page 2 before there was a non-reactionary breakdown of what could possibly be an adult discussion on the matter instead of the first entire page of white knighting Trump without any discussion about the OPs. Sadly ATS forgot that this is meant to be a discussion some years back, but good to see some (like this post) do remember.
Sorry you didn't get enough stars, I gave one, even though I disagree with the content, it is put in a way that is constructive to the conversation.
If more posted as you did to further the discussion, ATS might not be sinking into the void as rapidly as they are.

Again, I disagree with your hypothesis. There are people out there that do believe demons are literally walking around and people knowingly have sex with them. its a strange world.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Who was it that said that today's major media
are the Democratic party. He asked how did it
get to be this way and he didn't know. He
declares that there should be
no MSM and the democrats should
not be in a position to provide their
narrative on the television
that has become so popular.
Remove their media from our
dinner time television news.

I agree with Rush.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Trump "nobody likes me" *dumpster dives to find new friends*

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I do not know why he retweets things without reading the whole article. He does not have time to do that so he just grabs something that looks like it is good and shares it.

I have grabbed the wrong reference research article on occassion, when you read twenty a night, sometimes picking the article you are posting gets kind of awkward. They look somewhat the same, but one is from a more reliable source that you want to post. Trouble is that most of the articles with good evidence and research are really hard for most people to understand...so I like to find a decent article that portrays what I have learned, but I post links without copying text from the articles many times and part of the article is not relevant to what I am trying to teach others about when you find one someone wrote.

As far as Hydrochloraquine, it is just another tool in the box, if used in conjunction with zinc supplement and some other applicable chemistry it can be effective if used early enough. It is not a cure, just a treatment. Half the medicines out there have side effects that are worse for some people than the disease, this medicine is actually safer than many of them. But still, some people should not take it and doctors have been informed on how to use it.

That med was not Trump's idea, his medical people told him about it and he decided he would give people some hope by saying it is a tool in the toolbox....not like the fear mongering left that are saying there is no cure or treatment. People will die if they believe there is no chance of surviving...fear can have more serious side effects than the disease

If you want people to believe there is no hope, I hope you get the disease and get a bad case to teach you to think positive instead of negative.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

By his own free will.

...or...

I really don't believe that he is a paid shill.

He's just not good enough to get paid for it.

No... it's a mental problem.

And I may very well get my post taken off too.

However, in my defense I was not making an Ad Hom attack on the OP.

I was just pointing out the obvious.

~Shrug~

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

We're not talking about Biden though.

Keep up.

lol, pretty sure they were talking about Biden.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is a great thread. The reactions are very entertaining. Thanks SG

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

By his own free will.

...or...

I really don't believe that he is a paid shill.

He's just not good enough to get paid for it.

No... it's a mental problem.

And I may very well get my post taken off too.

However, in my defense I was not making an Ad Hom attack on the OP.

I was just pointing out the obvious.

~Shrug~

Pointing out the obvious, is not politically correct.

Sheesh... riots are portrayed as "peaceful protests"... anyone that contradicts the "message" with common sense... well...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Southern Guardian
It is Overt racism to silence this woman's right to free speech, as Twitter, Facebook, Google has done!

Misogynist racism to boot!! And she’s an immigrant!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Imagine for a moment waking up every day and absolutely hating with every fiber of your being

I imagine SG only had to watch the briefing.

edit on 28-7-2020 by PartyCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Southern Guardian
It is Overt racism to silence this woman's right to free speech, as Twitter, Facebook, Google has done!

Misogynist racism to boot!! And she’s an immigrant!

Black Immigrant Lives Matter, so long as they are good sheeple on the Dem plantation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join