It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activists Demanding California Free ‘All’ Prisoners Arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I see how this works. If you harass and harm the public, businesses, or Federal property no problem. If you go to a Democratic Governors house and actually don't commit violence you are arrested.

No double standards here but don't get me wrong, I am glad they were arrested and wish they would get off their @sses and start arresting all the violent rioters.

www.dailywire.com...

California police arrested 14 protesters after they chained themselves to the fence of Gov. Gavin Newsom’s home calling for him to release “all” prisoners.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I could be wrong but to me this shows that the legitimate protests have been taken over by different people and groups that are hell bent in anarchy and destruction. Even protesters admit this was/is happening...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Who gives a rat's ass what activists demand?

Actually the thought of them demanding anything is hilarious.

I have this picture in my mind of these assclowns with baby hats on and pacifiers in their mouths throwing a temper tantrum.

Ha!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

No surprise, as long as they attack federal property they can spin it as Trump bad. If most people realise they are protesting democratic policies that allowed their police departments become what they are, these "protests" would be ended immediately.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Why are democrats condoning those riots and destruction? Are they actually serving their constituency’s or their big money donors?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Who gives a rat's ass what activists demand?

EXACTLY!
We are in a whomever-screams-the-loudest-gets-their-way mode.
Who cares if it's a tiny minority? THEY ARE VERY LOUD!
The entire society has shifted to accommodate tiny fractional constituencies and their various delusions.
If there were any 'adults in the room' they've all succumbed to keeping the babies quiet while everyone else suffers .
What can be done to end the madness?

ganjoa

new topics

top topics

join