It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Pours Record $50 Million Into 2020 Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Everyone's favorite globalist and tool of destruction is going all out again, over doubling his "donations" of 22 million in 2016. It appears Soros and the wealthy elite who control the DNC have provided the Biden Victory Fund $83 million so far. Soros has funneled 52 million so far with 4 months to go.

Who is the party of the rich?

We know who.

Liberal billionaire spends $30 million more than in 2016 with months left to go before the elections

freebeacon.com...

Liberal billionaire George Soros has flooded Democratic PACs and campaigns with $50 million this election cycle, shattering his personal record by tens of millions with four months to go before the elections.

Soros ramped up his political spending this cycle through the Democracy PAC, which he created last year to pump large sums into the coffers of other left-wing groups. New filings to the Federal Election Commission show the PAC doled out nearly $17 million last quarter, bringing its total cash disbursements this cycle to $48 million. Soros gave another $4 million directly to Democratic campaigns and committees without first depositing the money into his PAC. The $52 million cash influx is more than double Soros's previous high of $22 million, which came during the last presidential election.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Is there not a limit on donation amounts of 35,000 how is he giving so much?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Is there not a limit on donation amounts of 35,000 how is he giving so much?

PACs you can donate unlimited amounts to them, its utter crap imo of course. Both sides do it, but Soros level of commitment to our destruction, is blatant. Why he allowed to live anywhere, much less here, is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Are the PAC's limited to giving each candidate x amount of money, if not then campaign finance needs further reform.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Too late sOros

The ideology of ‘the left’ has been wholly rejected
It has been weighed, measured and found wanting

Hate, racism, division, more crime, more tax, less freedom just don’t seem to be things that the people want to vote for.

The dEms stand zero chance this November. But that 50 million will go a long way toward funding their pathetic temper tantrum when the results come crashing down around their feet

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: BlueJacket

Are the PAC's limited to giving each candidate x amount of money, if not then campaign finance needs further reform.

Im no expert, but I think the PACs can in turn create other entities, or support other entities unfettered...so like advocate for their candidates causes, or attack adds etc.. unlimited against their competition.

I feel they are abusive to the system, theres no telling how many loopholes those snakes have worked through the rules in this regard.

Campain finance reform? never happened

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Why is it not illegal for foreign entities to give any monies etc to any movement especially an election.

Soros is Hungarian and now lives in Kazakhstan.

Why is it not classed as foreign interference.
edit on 28-7-2020 by EverythingsWrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

Foreign interference can only be a legitimate accusation if a Republican wins.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A Russian posts a fricken meme: OH MY GOD!!!!! THATS RUSSIAN INFLUENCE!!!!! IMPEACH!!!!

An actual Nazi donates $50 million and dictates every aspect of dnc policy: Perfectly acceptable and openly applauded

Pathetic

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Instead of donating to stamp out Liberal mental illness, he is donating to perpetuate it.
Evil bastard.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The quicker he leaves earth the better it will be for everyone.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I’ve never understood why he hasn’t been murdered, either by bullet or nuke.

Just America alone has wiped out countries for far less than what he has done. In interview he has openly discussed the destruction of America. He alone created the 2008 global recession - some lost billions yet didn’t want him dead. He has destroyed governments in lawless countries yet the leaders he disposed never wanted him dead........he is like the ultimate bond baddie yet it seems it’s only the gender correct law abiding none racists who want him dead.

When you look at him it is like the dark lord in Star Wars in modelled both by nature and looks on him.

What the fk is it that makes him so invincible that a hellfire couldn’t eradicate.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

So Soros interferes in the US elections approximately 5000x more than Russia does but not one single Dimocrat cares?

Weird.
edit on 28-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is the TRUE election interference.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Call it hateful if you want, but I'm glad a lot of these old ass politicians and people like Soros will be dead in my lifetime. I get to see what a world without them will look like.

Hopefully once they're out of the picture we'll see some positive changes in the world.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker OK now tell us about the Kochs, the Murdochs, and the Mercers

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted
a reply to: infolurker OK now tell us about the Kochs, the Murdochs, and the Mercers

Not addressed to me, but I'll answer anyways. I won't miss them. The sooner they're gone the better.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Soros Pours Record $50 Million Into 2020 Election

A solid reason to have a constitutional amendment to keep money outta politics donchya think???... a move both leadership on either side of the political divide resist tenaciously.

edit on 29-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Because Amazon IPad auto correct Sucks.

new topics

top topics

join