It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who say china is not copying

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirza2003

And correction for you 1000 km range come inthe catogery of IRBM not SRBM whicht belong to Hatf, M11 or Pritvi.

its not a IRBM its a MRBM

Medium-range ballistic missile between 1000 and 3000 km

Intermediate-range ballistic missile between 3000 and 5500 km

you try to wreak someone and got wreaked yourself

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by W4rl0rD

You know the Russians gave India a lot of help with the design of the Agni variants and also supplied a lot of modified SRBMs beyond the range of 1000km... The thing is that Russia gave India as much help as China gave Pakistan with missle tech... it is not limited just to China, countries such as Russia, Ukraine and many others also proliferate missle tech. Missle tech transfer is not a direct breech of the NPT, so China isn't exactly breaking any treaty.

Well.. no exact accusations have been made vis-a-vis the russians..
Thats like saying the US must've helped the UK/France with the atomic bomb..
Infact as chinawhite pointed out, most of India's CIVILIAN Launch program was helped along by the US and the French.. DEFINITELY not with the intention of "arming" India as it were..
Also this help was with pre-SLV launches and esp. to set up the infrastructure
for Satellite launches..
It was Indian ingenuity that gathered what all it reqd. to "weaponise" the program..

Nobody gave India rocket tech with the intention of arming India..
Definitely not the US and/or ANY western country esp. during the cold war considering India's allegencies during that time

Indeed as chinawhite's article states :

No country, including India, has ever spent money on long-range rockets simply to explore space

But that's how India started off atleast..With the objective of going spaceworthy..But then 1962 happened and soon after 1964 (China goes nuclear) happened..
India was also aware that China had infact threatened of using nukes on soviet troops during that period..
India was forced to go nuclear and ballistic..

Nobody( INCLUDING USSR) just gave them missiles and said "here, these are for your neighbours there.. just point em' at them and launch away!!"..

But thats exactly what China did with Pakistan!!
Pakistan doesn't even have a space program!!

C'mon guys don't try and defend your govts'. action w/o understanding the true nature of its hand in missile/nuclear proliferation..

And W4rlrd.. Check my big post above.. I have not limited my accusations to ONLY missiles.. There's enough there abt nuclear weapons..Haven't you read it??

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Read this completely..

www.nti.org...

THe ranges ofthe Shaheen in this article are given as 600km but PAkistan claims them to be 1500km+..

Im not quoting portions of the article for I have faith (for now) that those concerned will read it ENTIRELY!!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

1000km range SRBM BTW i never heard that joke can plz provide a link or it is also just another !@##$$% post.

And correction for you 1000 km range come inthe catogery of IRBM not SRBM whicht belong to Hatf, M11 or Pritvi.

I don't know how to put it to you...sigh.... missles originally with a range of 700-900km range modified to have a longer range more than 1000km ranges... Like what the Russians did with the scuds...

Besides,1000km+ range counts as a MRBM and not a IRBM.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by W4rl0rD

1000km range SRBM BTW i never heard that joke can plz provide a link or it is also just another !@##$$% post.

Besides,1000km+ range counts as a MRBM and not a IRBM.

i am not wrong you wrong check this link clearly stated that sahab is IRBM with range of 1300 km.

check you your word before posting

acig

[edit on 10-7-2005 by mirza2003]

[edit on 10-7-2005 by mirza2003]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

here is a link.

lol some guy is misinformed.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
But that's how India started off atleast..With the objective of going spaceworthy..But then 1962 happened and soon after 1964 (China goes nuclear) happened..
India was also aware that China had infact threatened of using nukes on soviet troops during that period..
India was forced to go nuclear and ballistic..

China only threatened the USSR because they had 1/4 of their army 1/4 of their airforce and 1/3 of their navy on the chinese border. thats the soviet cold war army armed to the teeth with tactical nukes chemical weapons biological weapons etc.

china didn't/doesn't need to use nukes to overcome the indian army thats why chinese troops in the west are low priority.

india wasn't forced to. they wanted nukes because china had nukes. china was hard pressed againest the soviets to een think about the indian border. there is no excuse saynig that it was chinas fault. they expoled nukes in 1997-98? when chinese indian realtions were at a whole time high and the border only had a few divisions each. is that a threat.

Nobody( INCLUDING USSR) just gave them missiles and said "here, these are for your neighbours there.. just point em' at them and launch away!!"..

china sold pakistan missiles not the warheads. dont get them confused. the USSR/russia should heaps of missiles north korea sold a esitmated 800 SRBM. china sold 100 to a close allie

C'mon guys don't try and defend your govts'. action w/o understanding the true nature of its hand in missile/nuclear proliferation..

talk talk talk........ indian propaganda. the chinese threat balh blah blah. india at the height of the cold war with china only had 400,000-500,000 soldiers supported by a few hundred aircraft againest 1million something indians. you call that a threat.

India shouldn't have attacked china first. their policy was to put border patrols as far as possible right into chinese terrioty.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
india wasn't forced to. they wanted nukes because china had nukes.

SAys who?
After 1962 and 1964 any neighbour of China who had a problem with china would want nukes if they had the ability to do so.. Common sense!!

china was hard pressed againest the soviets to een think about the indian border. there is no excuse saynig that it was chinas fault. they expoled nukes in 1997-98? when chinese indian realtions were at a whole time high and the border only had a few divisions each. is that a threat.

WRONG AGAIN!!
India's first nuclear explosion was in 1974.. ten years after china.. go back to school and study..

china sold pakistan missiles not the warheads. dont get them confused. the USSR/russia should heaps of missiles north korea sold a esitmated 800 SRBM. china sold 100 to a close allie

THere are allegations for assistance with nuclear weapons as well.. didn't you read those links of mine? All those IAEA unsafegaruded transfers??
All that stuff on the ring magnets? not for missiles but for producing weapons grade nuclear material

talk talk talk........ indian propaganda. the chinese threat balh blah blah. india at the height of the cold war with china only had 400,000-500,000 soldiers supported by a few hundred aircraft againest 1million something indians. you call that a threat.

According to whom .. You again?? 1 million Indians?? when? You take that back what a bl00dy apology if you can't prove it!!

India shouldn't have attacked china first. their policy was to put border patrols as far as possible right into chinese terrioty.

Again.. give me one neutral source that says INDIA ATTACKED CHINA in 1962..
I can only see sources saying the very opposite of what you claim..

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

SAys who?
After 1962 and 1964 any neighbour of China who had a problem with china would want nukes if they had the ability to do so.. Common sense!!

vietnam burma afganistan north korea.

WRONG AGAIN!!
India's first nuclear explosion was in 1974.. ten years after china.. go back to school and study..

i know indians first tested a nuclear device in 1974 but i was talking about the 1998 test which india blamed on china

THere are allegations for assistance with nuclear weapons as well.. didn't you read those links of mine? All those IAEA unsafegaruded transfers??
All that stuff on the ring magnets? not for missiles but for producing weapons grade nuclear material

so what we're not talking about that. and india recived chiense urainium to

According to whom .. You again?? 1 million Indians?? when? You take that back what a bl00dy apology if you can't prove it!!

the whole indian army.......

Again.. give me one neutral source that says INDIA ATTACKED CHINA in 1962..
I can only see sources saying the very opposite of what you claim..

en.wikipedia.org...
www.stratmag.com...
www.bcasnet.org...

indian operation Operation ONKAR

as stealthspy pointed out wikipedia is reliable

can you see wikipedia links.
www.bharat-rakshak.com...
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.hindustantimes.com...
www.rediff.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

here is a link.

lol some guy is misinformed.

you Sucker white i am not misinforemed but your mind struck by bird flu better check it out

every webside has own way thinking like mine that where dffrence accure

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
jesus if you want to get some racial jokes you can keep on saying them. but i know a lot more indian jokes..........................

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   

jesus if you want to get some racial jokes you can keep on saying them. but i know a lot more indian jokes..........................

you are himself a joke
now ger out my thread stop spaming here

[edit on 11-7-2005 by mirza2003]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
this place is free speech no one owns this place(i think john bull does)

you cant keep me out its free discussion

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

SAys who?

vietnam burma afganistan north korea.

Are trying to publicly humiliate yourself??!!

Vietnam, burma, North Korea??

Do any of these countries have ANY problems with China??
Notice you've quoted me saying
"any neighbour of China who had a problem with china"..

These countries are chinese pawns for godsakes!!
Did you see Poland or Romania having problems with USSR nukes??
With your daft logic if these countries had no problems with USSR nukes then china didn't need to go nuclear!!
Apply your logic to yourself!

And afghanistan??!!

i know indians first tested a nuclear device in 1974 but i was talking about the 1998 test which india blamed on china

Nobody blamed anything on China..India went nuclear for its own reasons and it would've done so much earlier 1990-95 or before if it hadn't be for US economic pressure..

so what we're not talking about that. and india recived chiense urainium to

And did you check if whatever India received
(It was heavy water not uranium) was IAEA sanctioned or not??!!
No you didn't.. because you have a habit of shooting off your mouth before you load your head with the info

All Indo-chinese nuclear transfers were (pre 98') were IAEA sanctioned..ALL of them!! OKAY??
This is not the case with MOST Sino-Pak transfers..Those articles I gave links to and quoted give instances of all these transfers.. but you choose to ignore them for reasons unknown!!

the whole indian army.......

wtf? What "whole indian army"...It was the indians that were underprepared/undersupplied/surprised/ambushed etc. etc... in 62'..
Which bl00dy source of yours says the WHOLE Indian army
(which YOU put at 1 million men in 62'
) was involved there??
Tell me or bl00dy apologise!!

en.wikipedia.org...
www.stratmag.com...
www.bcasnet.org...

wikipedia CLEARLY states that each side claims the other attacked first..
So wikipedia is obv. inconclusive
And the other 2 links quote the same Neville Maxwell who I may have you know is a pro-chinese lobbyist in britain..
Infact uptill now I think he is the only "western" source which claims that India attacked china first..
ALL other sources dictate OTHERWISE..
Now are you telling me that only this Maxwell guy is the correct one out there and all those other western sources are mistaken??

Just do a google for "Indo-China war 1962" ans you'll see what I mean..
ONLY Neville Maxwell shows up as supporting the chinese version of events..

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Since this thread has turned into nothing more than an India vs. China flame war, it appears it has run it's course.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join