It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who say china is not copying

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
BRIEF!!!??!!

ITs over 11 pdfs long!!
And each pdf has 80-90 pages!!
What the hec are you talking abt??

Here let me spoon feed you the correct page

www.house.gov...

here is what i am talking about. most of the cox report is about other things. were talking about how the PRC stole the nuclear waehead edvidence
www.house.gov...

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
no!!
we're talking about chinese espoinage in general!!
And even chapter two is not limited to the W-88..
It has data on the W-56 onwards to the W-87 models as well

[edit on 8-7-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   

no!!
we're talking about chinese espoinage in general!!

well posting information about warheads and now saying its in general is different

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
tell me where i posted info about warheads specifically..
I said nuclear weapons .. that includes the whole package..and how is copying warheads and other things(delivery systems,testing information etc.) different??
Its nuclera weapons technology for chrissakes!!
ITs all just as severe!!

And many portions of the COx report indicate Chian selling missiles like the M-11 to NK and Pakistan.. A CLEAR breach of the NPT!!

I see how you deal with arguements now cw..
You stretch them out to such a an extent that the course of the arguement loses relevance to the topic..Copying ballistic missile tech,guidance tech, testing data etc etc. is jus at severe as copying warhead data.. IT all comes in the same nuclear weapons technology package!!
are you a guy or a girl?REally im curious..

[edit on 8-7-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
EDIT:: I re-edited it because i realised that i was talking to Daedalus3. with his incrediable intellect. he is always right

end of disscusion.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

a nuclear warhead and a delivery system are different.

how is selling a SRBM in violation of the NPT

I give up...
Somebody tell him..
Just read my signature...
Daedalus3 signing off ....

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

a nuclear warhead and a delivery system are different.

how is selling a SRBM in violation of the NPT

I give up...
Somebody tell him..
Just read my signature...
Daedalus3 signing off ....

WTF we both gave up at the same time.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
dont try to spoil my post here with Bad word we can say too M-fuc

you did it also in my another post about abhay IFV

[edit on 8-7-2005 by mirza2003]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Another copy Product from Pirated Kingdom
HONGQI –9 [HQ-9]
FT2000

The Hongqi-9 (HQ-9) is a long-range, high-altitude, surface-to-air missile system developed and manufactured by China, designed to track and destroy aircraft, cruise missiles, air-to-surface missiles, and tactical ballistic missiles. It incorporates technology from the Russian S-300 (NATO: SA-10 Grumble), the U.S. Patriot missile, and preexisting Chinese systems. At present, China is outfitting its Type 052C destroyers with a naval variant of the HQ-9.

It is important to note, however, that the HQ-9 has been in development since the mid-1990s. In 1993, China purchased a large batch of S-300P missiles from Russia, and allegedly obtained a copy of the U.S. Patriot missile from Israel (although Israel denies that such a transfer took place).The Chinese immediately began incorporating the S-300P and Patriot technology into their own air and missile defense system, the HQ-9. In 1997, the U.S. Office of Naval Intelligence suggested that “technology from advanced Western systems may be incorporated into the HQ-9.” That same year, an official at a Russian missile design bureau acknowledged that the HQ-9 would incorporate the Patriot guidance and propulsion systems, thus confirming U.S. suspicions.

According to missile defense expert David A. Fulghum, “[the HQ-9] uses a seeker-aided ground guidance system. The seeker on the missile sends target data back to the ground, which then correlates the target data for an intercept.” It is assumed that the HQ-9’s seeker is similar to the Patriot’s “Track-via-Missile” guidance system

In October 2003, it was announced that China had sold its FT-2000 anti-radiation system, which uses HQ-9 missiles, to Pakistan as part of the latter’s military buildup against India. Many U.S. defense analysts predict that, over the next few years, the HQ-9 and its variants will be aggressively exported throughout Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.

LINK

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So? your point? I'm happy that China copies. Think about it before you start typing. There is nothing wrong with using technologies already existing successful designs optained through various sources to improve the performance of our own products.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
the meaning of copy is

To make a reproduction or copy of. To follow as a model or pattern; imitate.

anyway your article in says

The Hongqi-9 (HQ-9) is a long-range, high-altitude, surface-to-air missile system developed and manufactured by China

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by COWlan
So? your point? I'm happy that China copies. Think about it before you start typing. There is nothing wrong with using technologies already existing successful designs optained through various sources to improve the performance of our own products.

you are happy China also happy but what about prople who put his own life in devloping this tech.

it is bread & butter of some

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

It incorporates technology from the S-300

Russia SOLD China the technology. I don't know what you are trying to say

Israel might have sold technology from the Patriot to the Chinese

Can you see the words might? There is no evidence to prove that the Israelis did sell the Chinese Patriot technology, and the Israelis deny it. The Israelis might have sold it to the Chinese, but without any evidence, it says otherwise.

In October 2003, it was announced that China had sold its FT-2000 anti-radiation system, which uses HQ-9 missiles, to Pakistan as part of the latter’s military buildup against India. Many U.S. defense analysts predict that, over the next few years, the HQ-9 and its variants will be aggressively exported throughout Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.

I can see that you are probably pissed since with the Pakistanis getting HQ-9s, striking into Pakistan will become a big problem. Just because the HQ-9 has a similar tracking system with the Patriot, doesn't mean it is a copy of the Patriot.

[edit on 8/7/05 by W4rl0rD]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
"The Select Committee judges that the PRC's acquisition of U.S. classified information regarding thermonuclear warhead designs from the Department of Energy's national weapons laboratories saved the PRC years of effort and resources, and helped the PRC in its efforts to fabricate and successfully test a new generation of thermonuclear warheads. The PRC's access to, and use of, classified U.S. information does not immediately alter the strategic balance between the U.S. and PRC. Once the PRC's small, mobile strategic ballistic missiles are deployed, however, they will be far more difficult to locate than the PRC's current silo-based missiles. This will make the PRC's strategic nuclear force more survivable. Small, modern nuclear warheads also enable the PRC to deploy multiple reentry vehicles (MRVs or MIRVs, multiple independently-targetable reentry vehicles) on its ICBMs should it choose to do so."

So wait, America spends millions doing the work and they take it for like 1% and people make out like this is bad? It's smart. Simple as that.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
So wait, America spends millions doing the work and they take it for like 1% and people make out like this is bad? It's smart. Simple as that.

Finally. Someone gets what I mean.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

poor excuess

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirza2003

poor excuess

mirza what are you trying to say?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by W4rl0rD

Originally posted by Odium

Finally. Someone gets what I mean.

that is what i say about

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If India can actually design something then come and talk about copying. If you can't debunk my statement, then China is doing things correctly just buying stuff from others or "copying" other stuff. What else has India designed indigeniously besides the problematic LCA and the Arjunk?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by W4rl0rD

I can see that you are probably pissed since with the Pakistanis getting HQ-9s, striking into Pakistan will become a big problem. Just because the HQ-9 has a similar tracking system with the Patriot, doesn't mean it is a copy of the Patriot.

[edit on 8/7/05 by W4rl0rD]

Ah.. no, India is not worried about the HQ-9 going to Pakistan..Those guys are living on life support from the US.. They wouldn't be able to maintain any hi-tech equipment in a prolonged confrontation...

After all China breached the NPT buy selling M-11 missiles to Pakistan and NK even..
HQ-9 is no big deal..

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join