It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden taking questions in a Delaware gymnasium from reporters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just looking at Joe's face, he's looking very unhealthy or ill, it's written all over his face. Also looks like he lost some weight, not a very good sign for someone running for president.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Mark Bednar
@MarkBednar

Huh?
Politico labeled Sen. Kamala Harris as Biden's running mate... that he chose on August 1 (4 days from now).

www.politico.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The media is pathetic. Can you imagine President Trump getting those softballs for questions? "Any update on a running mate?" "Why did you choose Delaware to hold this press conference?" etc...
All with a friendly demeanor and smile.
I get the feeling ol joe and his handlers had the questions a couple days ago too, notice the list of names and order to call them in.

The PTB of the dem party will be sacrificing extra chickens to moloch in the hopes joe never has to face President Trump in a debate.
If they ever face off in a live, unscripted, verbal sparring session it will be a slaughter old Corn Pop would be jealous of.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Is anybody else thinking he could be assassinated before November 3rd.

This would stoke the hatred against trump and his followers further.
It would hide his unachievable policies.
It would garner public sympathy for the democrats.

I really feel Biden is being used as a stooge.

In all honesty people, if you don’t like trump forget that for a minute, you are honestly being asked to put this decrepit old fella into the what we are told is the most powerful position in the world. Fk me people even Jen Bush seems intelligent compared to Biden right now. Just the idea of the democrats supporting Biden push for the White House is like some surreal comedy sketch, and again it amazes me how people fall this sh!te.

There’s brainwashing as we are seeing with this balm cr@p and then there is point blank in your face taking the p!ss and actually considering having this bloke as your president is definitely the latter.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Mark Bednar
@MarkBednar

Huh?
Politico labeled Sen. Kamala Harris as Biden's running mate... that he chose on August 1 (4 days from now).

www.politico.com...

twitter.com...

here's what Politico is saying about that at the bottom. says to click on the link for each candidate but there is none

After eight years as Barack Obama’s No. 2, Joe Biden knows a thing or two about what it takes to succeed as vice president. Now it’s his turn to decide on a running mate.

Though Biden’s vetting process has been closely guarded by a few key aides and the contenders themselves, POLITICO’s reporting has clarified his likeliest picks. He’s expected to announce his choice between Aug. 1 and the start of the Democratic National Convention on Aug. 17.

We know Biden’s bottom line: He wants a partner who shares his policy and governing priorities — who is “simpatico” with him, to use Biden’s well-worn shorthand. He needs his vice president to be able to take responsibility for key administration initiatives, and he has talked about wanting a person whose strengths balance his own. And Biden, who will turn 78 weeks after the November election, has said it’s critical his running mate is ready to be president from the first day.

Our team tracking the 2020 race has analyzed the pluses and minuses each VP contender would bring to the ticket — and what their selection would say about Biden’s strategy for winning the 2020 election and governing the country in 2021. Scroll through below to read about each pick, or click on one of the names below to jump directly to that candidate.

Editor's note: An earlier version of this graphic mistakenly reported that Biden had made his VP selection. We regret the mistake.

www.politico.com...
edit on 28-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I was going to ask why are they all women then I realised they were all trannies

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

No, no one is thinking that at all. Biden as opposition is a gift for trump. Who in their right mind would vote for that shambles of a man.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Assassinated by the democrats my friend

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverythingsWrong
a reply to: RMFX1

Assassinated by the democrats my friend

No.

top topics

<< 1   >>