It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live: Trump holds a news conference 7-28-20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Live: Trump holds a news conference

Unsure what its about, covid, election, protests, but here it is.

Also, unsure to what forum to put this in.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Sounds like USA is going to be a test bed of the new wonder elixir.
Who is going to take the first sip ?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Dunno,maybe.

I'll pass on the kool aid though.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

While listening to president trump, I keep Imagining that it could be president Biden instead.

Joe Biden only took 3 questions this morning and 0 followups. The press was as nice as could be. Lets see how this press conference pans out..

edit on 7/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I dunno if i should laugh or be scared of that thought..

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Masks good! Bars BAD!

Economy going to be great in 2021!

Bullsnip!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

i wrote his speech down:
...something with 10%. and then there's 50% on top of that. from china! he gives himself a 500 million wage because he sold kodak to a norwegian company or vice versa. besides that we don't talk about a lot of things, trump says.

a big deal, something with technology and pharmacy and good drugs and that we'll soon outdo all countries. 25 percent of all generic drugs will come from the usa. with kodak. aren't they building cameras? now somebody has somehow gone in and it must have been incredibly successful.

thanks to china for the good deals. applause. something about drugs that he sold to the russians for 3 billion dollars and to honny well, a beauty company that will make 116 million a month in august thanks to china and trump. 1000% more jobs were registered yesterday alone.

we have 13 million in stockpile, we are doing new things with rabbits that can run maybe 20 minutes faster on 10 meters. trump promises test-swaaps. 100 million swaaps. it's going to be big! what is swaaps? vaxine is tested, of which he will get 500 million doses daily. by a very talented general. ajjs stima and some sector combined. 800 million mosquito stick sprays. and lots and lots of petrol!

nurses, now it's about the nurses who have a medical problem, diabetes namely, the poor nurses. and again stock pile, which consists of 15 million masks. 1400 ventilators are sent to every household in america. they are hard to build and hard to get. hotspots, his favourite movie. and now it's going in the right direction. florida. and also in other states the numbers are going down. and again billion dollars for some building.

we work very hard. in india. in every indian country. exceptionally low risk of infection! now! wear the mask.

next year will be even better, the unemployment figures are exceptionally good, and again stockmarket, the plague, thank you.
edit on Tue Jul 28 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: paragraphs to make it easier to read

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I missed that last question But what did the reporter ask? Something about Trump talking with a women who said people are working with aliens that have a Covid vaccine and also one to stop you being religious? He said she was great then left. WTH.

Edit, I rewatched and it’s the association with a quack doc issue.
edit on 28/7/2020 by firesnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
he was asking trump about dr simone gold she represents Americas frontline doctors...she is who trump recommended we watch her you tube clips

She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious.

a reply to: firesnake

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

So they’re the one’s that had their press conference streams taken down. It’s a crazy old world, hard to keep up sometimes.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
he was asking trump about dr simone gold she represents Americas frontline doctors...she is who trump recommended we watch her you tube clips

She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious.

Sounds like she is a Dem supporter.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

In other words....she is nuts!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

That last question was about the black lady doctor from the frontline doctors - trump liked the tweet regarding the speech frontline doctors gave about COVID and the masks.........the same video is getting banned everywhere (what normally happens with the truth) and basically that same doctor has stated that someone is working with aliens to produce a ‘cure’ but what the frontline doctors stated we already have the cure and so we are being lied to regarding COVID 19 and masks etc.

Was a abit slow and this has already been answered above.

what I would like to add........she is a doctor and so when she refers to ‘alien’ maybe she is using the medical definition:

alien - an organism, usually a plant, that is not native to the environment in which it occurs, and that is thought to have been introduced by man.

edit on 28-7-2020 by EverythingsWrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
that's a stretch....and how do you explain that she thinks that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious

I mean COME ON

.a reply to: EverythingsWrong

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Thr Funny thing about that female, non-white Doctor... is that she is a Leftist Democrat from what i hear...

Also, that she recommends that ~ Hydroxychloroquine ~, 50 year old, proven safe, Drug that Trump used for a term to stave off any COVID19 virus & the Leftist radicals in the Democrat Party claim is ineffective/Dangerous to use..

the good Doctor is now being declared a reprobate by the anti-Trump crowd in the democrat Party leadership ---

? was your post intended to slam-the-doctor- too ? or just giving us a FYI ?

edit on th31159597832528182020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i wrote his speech down:
...something with 10%. and then there's 50% on top of that. from china! he gives himself a 500 million wage because he sold kodak to a norwegian company or vice versa. besides that we don't talk about a lot of things, trump says.

a big deal, something with technology and pharmacy and good drugs and that we'll soon outdo all countries. 25 percent of all generic drugs will come from the usa. with kodak. aren't they building cameras? now somebody has somehow gone in and it must have been incredibly successful.

thanks to china for the good deals. applause. something about drugs that he sold to the russians for 3 billion dollars and to honny well, a beauty company that will make 116 million a month in august thanks to china and trump. 1000% more jobs were registered yesterday alone.

we have 13 million in stockpile, we are doing new things with rabbits that can run maybe 20 minutes faster on 10 meters. trump promises test-swaaps. 100 million swaaps. it's going to be big! what is swaaps? vaxine is tested, of which he will get 500 million doses daily. by a very talented general. ajjs stima and some sector combined. 800 million mosquito stick sprays. and lots and lots of petrol!

nurses, now it's about the nurses who have a medical problem, diabetes namely, the poor nurses. and again stock pile, which consists of 15 million masks. 1400 ventilators are sent to every household in america. they are hard to build and hard to get. hotspots, his favourite movie. and now it's going in the right direction. florida. and also in other states the numbers are going down. and again billion dollars for some building.

we work very hard. in india. in every indian country. exceptionally low risk of infection! now! wear the mask.

next year will be even better, the unemployment figures are exceptionally good, and again stockmarket, the plague, thank you.

Awesome post, wish I could give you 1,000 stars! I feel bad that’s 50 minutes of your life you’re not getting back after seeing all the incoherent rambling. I give you credit for taking notes of that. Now I don’t have to waste my time watching it.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Liberals are hoping that the Maxwell Epstein documents being unsealed in 48 hours will tie president trump to golden showers.
edit on 7/28/2020 by carewemust because: Google Voice recognition sucks.

top topics

join