It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonardo DaVinci was actually an alien

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I've been waiting for someone to say that.

It is like we have to dismiss every intelligent human to being a Alien. Einstien was an alien. Gallelao was an Alien. Steven Hawking is an Alien. Ben Franklin was an alien....

i was going to say the exact same thing......., don't forget jesus was an alien too.....lol

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've been messing around with some of Da Vinci's paintings and have found some fascinating images hidden within them. Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing any of them.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nope...cannot buy this that Da Vinci was an alien. He was a curious, talented and fearless individual...perhaps guided by a different belief system than his peers; which does not make him an alien. His works are full of symbolism and imagery......
It appears that he was only appeasing his own quest for knowledge by seeking, doodling, questioning and pondering.
He should be thought of as a Prime role model....a human one and not other-wordly.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rwsinger
I've been messing around with some of Da Vinci's paintings and have found some fascinating images hidden within them. Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing any of them.

I'd love to see what you've found. DA Vinci is well known for using his paintings to spread the truth. In his times, speaking about certain things would lead to jail/death, so he just concealed them within his paintings...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
I read somewhere (and need to find that source and post it here) that it has been theorized that Leonardo DaVinci was an alien and that is why he was so far advanced than anyone else of his time with regards to all of his inventions, most of which couldn't even be made because we didn't have the technology to do so (i.e. airplane, helicopter, etc....).

Genius is system independent. It means someone of Leonardo's integration is constantly taking all sensory information and recombining it with all preconceived notions and coming up with new things, ideas, ways of perceiving the world, etc...

This man was testing all probabilities of all possibilities imaginable to him. Just so happened he was centuries ahead of his time, in many ways!

Not alien, genius, although they do seem to be mistaken frequently.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rwsinger

Sounds very interesting

Please post some images when you have time

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Many famous painters depicted UFO's. The 15th Century painter, Domenico Ghirlandaio painted an interesting UFO in his "Madonna and Saint Giovannino " even has a man looking up at the object, in the background.

Matthew Hurley has compiled an amazing collection of old artwork, depicting UFOS.

check it out

[edit on 13-4-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So being these picture really have nothing to do with Da Vinci being an alien, I'm going to post them in a new thread. I will post the link after I do....

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Rwsinger]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79

Matthew Hurley has compiled an amazing collection of old artwork, depicting UFOS.

check it out

Nice link to Matthew Hurley's work - some very interesting pictures on his website which I had not seen before

...and Rwsinger - look forward to your thread

[edit on 14/4/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm having trouble posting a new thread so I'm just going to post the pics here. I'm going to start with one of my first findings, let me know what you think.
Here is the Original

And here is my results

Let me know what you think. I have a ton of pics I've been researching so I will post them soon. Thanks

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Rwsinger]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"Also why he was a leader of the Priory of Sion (in fact, many believe all the members of the Priory are/were aliens). "

umm

that was a hoax, surely you realize that. In what section of the book store do they sell the davinci code ?

fiction

[edit on 16-4-2009 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm an alien. To anyone who doesn't live on earth....
How come I'm not a genius?!!!?!?!
Where's my dose of secret knowledge dammit!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
"Also why he was a leader of the Priory of Sion (in fact, many believe all the members of the Priory are/were aliens). "

umm

that was a hoax, surely you realize that. In what section of the book store do they sell the davinci code ?

fiction

[edit on 16-4-2009 by syrinx high priest]

And....amen to that.
Go look up a break down of the so-called 'facts' of the Da Vinci Code...
I know alll about how people suppress knowledge and all that, but IMO, some of these things are no-brainers - it IS fiction.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
he was not an alien!!!!!!!!

what the crap he drew those things he never made them!

i see concept art all the time and their not geniuses their doing their jobs coming up with new ideas. they dont invent the whole idea or build it just draw it. i mean every video game i play has weird stuff in it or from the future their not visionairies their just artists.

so no he was not an alien he just never bothered to make them and did other stuff. every real engineer or scientist makes sketches except today we call it super science and i would call da vinci one of the first of those.

hes a man of ideas but not so brilliant that what he did was otherworldly. all his ideas dealt with materials available at the time and common knowledge of physics. i mean like a base level like what we learn in grade school today.

if he was an alien with otherworldy knowledge how come he never made a paper airplane? thing is hes just using what knowledge they had at the time about physics operating at prolly a 4th grade level at best by todays standards and back then all educated individuals knew what he knew.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

I've yet to see your evidence.

Until you produce credible authority, this thread is a hoax and your title is a lie.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

If we can determine a person's origin by the quality of their "work," do you realize what that says about you?

You are the first on my "ignore" list.

Congrats on your "efforts."

Deny Ignorance!

jw

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Like I said, I don't claim he was an alien. I'm just showing what I found in his paintings from examining them. The pictures I uploaded clearly show an alien type face within them.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'd like to weigh in here with some knowledge. I'm an artist and art gallery owner with some extensive knowledge of art history.

One of my artists, a primitivist originally from the Ukraine, today paints objects and people in the sky as was the motif of Marc Chagall.

Let's say before human could go up in the air with balloons and aircraft, there are a million pieces of art in the world that depict outdoor scenes. An that number is conservative.

Well, as any artist knows, after you paint what's earthbound, you have half or more of your picture that represents what is above. Particularly in Europe when the Church was the patron of most art, the upper part of pictures were filled with what the artist imagined.

What I'm getting at, having see tens of thousands of reproductions and original works from previous centuries, is that given the law of averages alone, out of hundreds of thousands of painting depicting outdoor scenes, hundred even thousand can have our modern notion of UFOs imposed on them. I've seen so many of these.

Not the original artist intent, as one can usually see in the type of imagery they employed in other works.

UFOlogists try so hard to validate their claims of UFOs being everywhere at all times.

Mike

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

I'm sorry to inform you that there is not enough evidance to prove leonardo da vinci was an alien. He was often been referd to as "a man born before his time" which means to those how don't under stand the phrase that he was somebody who throught of thing centures before we had the technology to create. them so if you came up with an invention that needed tools and technology that were not avalible to you because they haven't been invented would you like to be called an alien? i don't think so. He did maths using pictures and other strange methods that we don't understand because he found it easier to work out. some may call him an alien because of how he wrote the reason he wrote like that was because he was left handed and i myself being left handed understand why he wrote backwards its because with the ink they used it didn't dry as quickly and if you wrote left handed you would smuge all the ink so do you reallly think he was an alien or a man with an amazing mind? please tell me what you really think.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Regretmask because: forgot something

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join