It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump was NOT invited to throw out the first pitch at yankee stadium

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If I had a baseball team, I'd name it the "Bronze Nipple Clampers".

And there'd be glitter.

*boom*

I'm thinking champagne room luxury boxes at our publicly funded stadium.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You should vote for the guy who tells black people they aren’t really black if they don’t for him. Vote for that privileged old senile white racist who the racist dems will never call out. That’s how I know all this BLM racial war is bull #. They don’t call out Biden for his comments like this, how about him comparing black children to roaches? Nah trump tweets too much...

You don’t pay attention to anything of substance.

a reply to: research100

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

You're gonna be soooooo sad when Joementia gets to roll out the first pitch when he's President.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Of course not, all elitists hate Trump with a passion so deep it is palpable.

High paid baseball players are elitists, high paid football players are elitists, and their owners are definately elitests.

The elite class can't stand Trump, can't stand the 66+ million people who voted for him. It doesn't matter he is President, the 1%ers can't tolerate even the mention of the word President of the US right now.

Trump has been so busy overturning the oligarchy of the entrenched elite class, it makes them physically ill to even see his hairstyle or to see a red baseball hat, even with nothing written on it.

The old entrenched oligarchic elite go into fits of unbridled rage at the barest sight or mention of Trump, a conservative thinker, anyone who dares to speak a conservative thought, anyone and everyone who believes in traditional American values, anyone who doesn't think the US was founded in racism and slavery, and doesn't think the US is basically one of the most evil nations on the face of the planet - they simply can not tolerate being around any of this - or anyone who dares to think incorrectly as far as they are concerned.

So the 1%ers don't want Trump , no surprise at all - just a huge yawn and duh when it comes to the 1%er wannabe oligarchy these days, that is how they roll.

tl:dr Trump has convinced me that he is not one of the elite and, despite all the evidence, I believe him.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Who cares?

It's Trump vs. the generic democrat establishment empty suit.

I'll take Trump any day.

*SNIFF*
edit on 7/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join