It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump was NOT invited to throw out the first pitch at yankee stadium

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: research100

Mods please pin this.

Trump is finished this time for sure!

Yes!
Impeachment NOW!!!

He has already been impeached man lol

Again! Again! Impeach Again!

The cry of the Democratic Party who think, as Biden says a large percentage of American citizens are just plain not good people. You know, the people who (puke) love the country, the people who, all 66+ million who voted for Trump - those type, we need to destroy Trump and destroy everyone who has even the tiniest positive thought about him or conservative ideas.

Impeach again, and again and again, until all your and my racist, sexist, homophobic neighbors and friends get the message how horrible they are and how horrible Trump is.

You know who I am talking about, your neighbors, the clerks at your stores, your repair guys, those racist sexist hoards that make up the US population. They need to realize what terrible people the US citizens are and what they have done to destroy the very fabric of the world.

Can't let up until the majority of US citizens realize what awful people they are at the core and how terrible the nation is at the core. Only the Democrats can save them by making them "woke" to exactly how awful they and most of their neighbors and friends are all at the very core of their being.

Impeach Again and Again, to teach those deplorables who respect the flag and want a police force a lesson about how racist they are. They must be pounded down.

Let Trump throw out a baseball, not on your life.

The first ball of the season is an American tradition
to be thrown by the President,
and as we all know all historical US traditions are evil,
wrong, sexist, racist, homophobic
and represent the worst of the US and its citizenry.

Remember, early in the league black people were not allowed to play,
do you see any women on the team?
And talk about homophobic up until it became politically incorrect not to be.
That was baseball.
It must be cancelled along with Trump all all evil historical US traditions.

edit on 7/28/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

This is such a total burn that I have no choice now other than to vote for Comrade Biden.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is such a total burn that I have no choice now other than to vote for Comrade Biden.

If you had a baseball team you'd GAF.

Let's see if MLB can get you a franchise, maybe we can move Tampa Bay there and they can be the Portland Looters.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Let's see if MLB can get you a franchise, maybe we can move Tampa Bay there and they can be the Portland Looters.

Then maybe since the redskins are changing their name the Nationals can too. The Nats can add on agents.

The looters and the national agents will be an instant riveting rivalry. Lol.

I'll start using my bookie accounts again and roll with the agents every time. Literally free money.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's until the play the Chicago Weekend Shooters and get their asses kicked.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's until the play the Chicago Weekend Shooters and get their asses kicked.

This could honestly revive the MLB. They can just serve as a proxy for political unrest in the country.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Then maybe since the redskins are changing their name the Nationals can too. The Nats can add on agents.

The looters and the national agents will be an instant riveting rivalry. Lol.

I'll start using my bookie accounts again and roll with the agents every time. Literally free money.

Move Baseball teams?

NO!!!

CANCEL them!

Remember the saying baseball is American as Apple Pie.

These past few months have taught us that anything historically American is racist, sexist, homophobic and must be cancelled.

No historically American traditions are free from systemic racism.

Remember Baseball kept black people out of the league for a very long time.

Therefore, to meet modern standards for the US, Baseball must be officially cancelled
as representative of the historically racist nature of the US and it citizenry.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

This could honestly revive the MLB. They can just serve as a proxy for political unrest in the country.

It would just need some English style hooliganism to make it perfect.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
As a non American (UK)I have a soft spot for baseball, having seen the NY Mets play when i visited New York 6 years ago, I would be honoured to throw any pitch let alone the 1st

I am sure some of these guys were not universally loved by all but they still did it, maybe next year Mr Trump, maybe next year

Oh God! An American tradition!

Especially as a non US citizen you should be
aware that absolutely everything historically "American"
is evil, and screams of the racist foundations
of the country.

In light of what BLM is teaching us,
it must be cancelled
as representative of the racist
nature of the country.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
thetwobillies in your post you mentioned "traditional american values" Trump has NONE and yet you all vote for him oh the hypocrisy!!!!!!!!

a reply to: xuenchen

Respects his country
Respects the flag
Respects our troops
Respects our Police
Respects American traditions, example Christmas
Respects the National Anthem
Respects our borders
Respects capitalism

I could keep going all day. Can’t think of any from the left and are mostly anti-American.

Democrats hate the US and what it was founded on
Hate our flag
Hate our troops
Hate the police
Hates American Traditions, example Christmas
Hates the National anthem
Hates borders
Hates capitalism

Hmm maybe you can give some examples, but I doubt it. That would take some thought.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
here is the link www.dailymail.co.uk...
why??????? why does he outright lie about dumb things like this????????? and if he lies about the smallest dumbest things , then, he will lie about anything........This is NOT how a president should act.

This was discussed at some length in the recent book by Mary Trump--Donald’s niece and a PhD clinical psychologist. The short answer is that Trump lies about crap like this because he’s a sociopath. He not only meets all 9 diagnostic criteria of a Narcissistic Personality, but also meets the diagnostic criteria of an Antisocial Personality (aka sociopath). And lying like this is one thing sociopaths do. Some degree of sociopathy is much more prevalent in males (about 3% of the population) than in females and is generally thought by psychologists to originate in early childhood from insecure and toxic relationships with a child’s primary caregivers. In other words, it’s a result of nurture, not nature. In Donald’s case, as Mary documents, his mother was essentially absent and his father was himself a sociopath. In some sense, you could say that Donald learned how to be a sociopath from his father. And the way it looks to me, Donald is passing that trait along to his sons.

I often hear Trump supporters try to normalize his lying by making such statements as, “all politicians lie”. Well, it is true that all politicians lie at times, because essentially ALL humans lie at times. However, there is such a thing as normal lying and abnormal lying. Normally, kids start learning how to lie at around 3 years old by telling primary lies. A primary lie is one that is simply intended to conceal a misdeed but does not take into account the mental state of the person being lied to. Like when a kid denies stealing chocolate out of the candy jar even though there’s chocolate smeared all over his face and his handprints are on the jar. That’s why they’re not convincing and easily discovered. By about 4 years old, kids learn how to tell secondary lies, which are more plausible and take into account the point of view of the person being lied to. By age 7 or 8, kids can tell lies that are highly consistent with known facts and anticipate the kind of follow up questions that are likely to occur. At that point they’re well on their way to a lifetime of normal, adult lying.

One of the themes of this normal development of lying skills is the desire to “get away with it”—in other words the desire to convince the person being lied to that you are actually being honest. That’s because people with normal moral development realize that lying is an antisocial act and they feel guilty and ashamed for lying.

Sociopaths don’t have that problem. They generally don’t feel any shame, guilt, or remorse for almost any of their behavior because they believe deep down, that society’s rules shouldn’t and don’t apply to them. This is another thing that Fred Trump taught his son. To Donald, there is no moral consideration behind lying; he never asks himself if it’s right or wrong; it’s purely transactional; if it gets him what he wants, that’s the only thing that’s important. In the beginning, according to Mary, he (and his siblings) took up lying as a lifestyle choice in order to protect themselves from the abuse that would get heaped on them by Fred, whenever he perceived any “weakness” in his kids. By the time they all got to young adulthood, this kind of lying had become a way of life for the whole family and has obviously stuck with Donald his entire adult life.

It should be obvious to all, that Trump’s lying style is emotionally very primitive—stuck at about the level of a 4 year old telling secondary lies. His lies do take some account of the point of view of the person being lied to, but don’t really expend much effort to convince the listener of his truthfulness. He obviously doesn't care very much whether he "gets away" with a lie in the conventional sense. His business associates have remarked that he would lie about the time of day to a room full of people wearing wrist watches. He will obviously lie about the size of his inaugural crowd when there are aerial photos. That by itself should be a good indicator to anyone paying attention that his lying is abnormal and the result of arrested development.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

It was an open invite given months ago. An invite to throw out any pitch the potus wanted at anytime. Trump just said he was thinking of doing it in aug.

I don't see what the big deal is?

You are correct, and I know what the big deal is.. The title of this thread is a lie and it should be corrected.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This has to be an impeachable offense, impeach the orange man bad now.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Respects his country
Respects the flag
Respects our troops
Respects our Police
Respects American traditions, example Christmas
Respects the National Anthem
Respects our borders
Respects capitalism

You forgot 'loves his Bible'. It's admittedly his favorite book and he reads it every day. I figured he'd go with a pop up book, but whatevs.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Tell me something.

Do you stereotype everyone like that??

Not all Democrats are that...I certainly am not, though I'm not a registered one any longer.

So, when does the canonization of the Donald take place?? While he's still living??

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I'm sad. Seeing his goofy ass throw a baseball would make for some good memes.

Womp womp

You mean like this pitch he ripped right into the catchers mit?

He was quite a good baseball player in his youth.....likely would be literally the best pitch by any President in history.....but yeah....orange man bad....2 scoops...

He's still got a decent throw, and he's not bad with the glove either.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
long post but what you said is really true......hit the nail on the head

a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Who Cares , Trump is Secretly a Mets Fan ............Hardy Har Har Har !

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you had a baseball team you'd GAF.

If I had a baseball team, I'd name it the "Bronze Nipple Clampers".

And there'd be glitter.

*boom*

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Maybe trump is like that? ^^^^

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join