It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump was NOT invited to throw out the first pitch at yankee stadium

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Trump even lies at golf. What's the point of even playing if you cheat to win. Pathetic!

golf.com...

www.golfdigest.com...

edit on 28-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
.....likely would be literally the best pitch by any President in history.....

Hard to top George W Crayon-Eater throwing out the first pitch at Yankee Stadium in the World Series right after 9/11 while wearing a flak jacket.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

You probably can. If you can say Donald Trump tells the truth I’m sure you can say anything.

Well your statements are outright lies...so what gives? Back on topic, I'm still trying to find where Trump said anything in the article, so can you help me?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
.....likely would be literally the best pitch by any President in history.....

Hard to top George W Crayon-Eater throwing out the first pitch at Yankee Stadium in the World Series right after 9/11 while wearing a flak jacket.

More of a Sister Mary Jo pitch fan myself.....

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Being a life long Yankee hater...

That's not a problem...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She was good, plus that gymnast chick who did the wacky windup.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Being a life long Yankee hater...

That's not a problem...

You better hate them after how they've treated your Mariners.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

*doesn't make it to the plate*

"The ball was juiced by the DNC ridden MLB. We know they've been juicing the balls since the world series two years ago. Sad. These pitchers train their whole life just for the MLB to load the balls for better ratings."

Or at least that's how I imagine it.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Meh. Honors during the playoffs have been fairly good.

1995 ALDS comes very quickly to mind. Albeit, very easily since there isn't anything much after that...other than the very disappointing 2005 season...116 wins and nothin' to show for it.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

He was quite a good baseball player in his youth.....likely would be literally the best pitch by any President in history.....but yeah....orange man bad....2 scoops...

Imagine thinking everything some one says is politically motivated.

I don't care about his politics in this context. He's old and out of shape. I think it would be funny. That's the extent of my reasoning in this. I couldn't give two f***s about orange man bad or two scoops. The ice creams thing is years old, one of us won't let that die, and it ain't me.

I'm joking around man. Don't care how all this plays out. It will be the same either way.

Cheer up. We're just joshin around.
edit on 28-7-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There ya go Stinker. Can't ya see the ball rolling up to and settling in the dirt about two feet in front of home plate?

Lol, that's kinda how I'd see it playing out.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Pfft American League. Let me know when we are talking baseball and not “send someone out to bat for your like a little girl“ ball.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

"The reason it bounced, and I wouldn't have bounced it. Not ever. Was that the catcher called for a splitter. He knows I have the best splitter. Better than Koufax. The best. I wanted to throw heat. A high fastball. He was probably concerned it would cause injury. He's very soft for a catcher. Not like the guys playing in the 1950's. Very soft. And I throw hard. Close to 100mph. He didn't want to get hurt and he called for the splitter. The break was tremendous. So sharp. When it's like that they say 'it fell off the table'. Well it did. Right off. It fell off the table like how Joe Biden will in the fall. I'll brush him back with the hard stuff. If I hit him in the head it wouldn't even do any more damage."

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I find it odd how bootlickers can rationalize anything trump does as 'winning' when he cheats.

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 28-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

...other than the very disappointing 2005 season...116 wins and nothin' to show for it.

That was the 2001 season. I was there chanting '116' and 'Itchy Hole' to Ichiro.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Oi. I'll take a good hitter, even great hitter, like an Edgar Martinez over a flailing pitcher, any day.

It is kinda odd though...many of these pitchers who couldn't hit a beach ball were, in many cases, great hitters in school, whether high school or college. I've always thought that kinda strange.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It was. How I forgot that, I don't know.

That was a great season. Fun to watch, though the playoffs sucked. It revealed very starkly that you can win a bunch of games with average pitching and great offence...but in the playoffs, you need a stud #1 starter, preferably two.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

that was a pretty good pitch.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

😂

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

It was. How I forgot that, I don't know.

Yeah, it was also the year Barry Giant Head Cheater Bonds hit seventy something homeruns.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join