It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump was NOT invited to throw out the first pitch at yankee stadium

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: research100

Mods please pin this.

Trump is finished this time for sure!

Yes!
Impeachment NOW!!!

He has already been impeached man lol

They want to impeach him repeatedly until he's removed.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There ya go Stinker. Can't ya see the ball rolling up to and settling in the dirt about two feet in front of home plate?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The yankees are the suck.
Lower on the sports scale than the washington football team.
Who cares.

edit on 28/7/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
With everything happening in this country, we have time for this???????

link   

originally posted by: research100
here is the link www.dailymail.co.uk...

wow so he was so miffed that dr fauci got to throw out a pitch so like the petulant child that he is he LIED.....

You called THAT a pitch?

link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for that link olaru.
A fun part of that article I found here where Trump is recounting his converstaion with the Yankee owner.

''

“He asked me to throw out the first pitch. And I think I’m doing that on Aug. 15 at Yankee Stadium. And I said, ‘How’s the crowd going to be? And, it’s like, ‘You don’t have a crowd. There’s no such thing. It’s gonna be interesting.”

All Trump can do here is imagine being in front of a crowd. He of course would like a packed stadium to fee his performing ego but alas, no crowds, no audience, no multitudes to cheer at the sound of his name.

Don n n n n n n n ald d d d d d d d Trump p p p p p p p.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I'm sad. Seeing his goofy ass throw a baseball would make for some good memes.

Womp womp

I'm picturing his fat ass delivering a throw worthy of being compared to Baba Booey's because Trump, being the giant orangutan that he is, will mostly likely throw s*** when he's angry.

edit on 28-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If I were invited to throw the pitch at Yankee Stadium, I would decline,

You would probably be beaten, robbed and shot on the pitcher's mound by a mob of peaceful protestors. The autopsy would show that you died of Coronavirus.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
You would probably be beaten, robbed and shot on the pitcher's mound by a mob of peaceful protestors.

Most likely. As a Yankee fan I can tell you we pretty much despise everyone. Stay out of the Bronx marys.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I agree to a fair extent with you. The gladiatorial aspect hearkens back to ancient times. Your point of separation of ''sport'' and ''state'' is interesting though if we look to a post upthread of your reply there are pictures of a long line of presidents tossing out that first pitch almost as a secular blessing on the game.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

The deranged Leftist cult has time for meaningless sh!t like this because they don’t do anything else for this country.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Reminds me of one of my uncles, the man (my uncle) is ostracized from the family for a reason -- nobody likes nor trusts a pathological liar. I know there's mental issues in those, but as my grandmother said of her OWN kid there, "Some people are just born f#d up, You didn't make them terrible people, but you can't fix 'em and you can't help 'em. Uncle Jim is example numero uno, Nyiah, his belfry is not salvageable." Gotcha, grandma, I understand completely.

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The article ends with this:
"One person with knowledge of Trump's schedule told The Times that Trump hadn't actually been invited on that day by the Yankees."

I love it when news stories say stuff like this. "A guy told us. It must be true."

/shrug If you folks can buy into Q's uber-troll bullcrap, I don't see what difference an anon quote source makes anymore, either.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

why??????? why does he outright lie about dumb things like this?????????

He lies about everything. If anything, anything at all looks the slightest bit unfavorable to him or something he’s doing, he lies about it.

Which works out to him lying about 99.9% of the time. The couple of times he forcefully said “I take no responsibility” is the only time I’ve heard him tell the truth.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
wow so he was so miffed that dr fauci got to throw out a pitch so like the petulant child that he is he LIED.....then he followed it up with the 2nd lie saying he cancelled becuase he is too focused on the corona virus pandemic

So looking at the article I was trying to find where Trump said all this as either saying he was going to throw out the first Yankee pitch or he canx it. I see this video below with the underline caption in the article, but Trump doesn't talk about Baseball at all in the video if you actually watched it, so what gives here...

edit on 28-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

He lies about everything. If anything, anything at all looks the slightest bit unfavorable to him or something he’s doing, he lies about it.

Which works out to him lying about 99.9% of the time. The couple of times he forcefully said “I take no responsibility” is the only time I’ve heard him tell the truth.

Can we say your statement is a lie? lol

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The deranged Leftist cult has time for meaningless sh!t like this because they don’t do anything else for this country.

Says the person spending their time arguing about meaningless sh!t on a message board.

I’d fall over from surprise if I ever met a right winger that wasn’t in action everything they accuse the left of in words.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Womp womp

Who Trump, He was a baseball player

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Yes we do, I haven't done anything useful, have you?

I wish I could.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Womp womp

You mean like this pitch he ripped right into the catchers mit?

He was quite a good baseball player in his youth.....likely would be literally the best pitch by any President in history.....but yeah....orange man bad....2 scoops...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: underwerks

Can we say your statement is a lie? lol

You probably can. If you can say Donald Trump tells the truth I’m sure you can say anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join