It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump was NOT invited to throw out the first pitch at yankee stadium

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
here is the link www.dailymail.co.uk...

wow so he was so miffed that dr fauci got to throw out a pitch so like the petulant child that he is he LIED.....then he followed it up with the 2nd lie saying he cancelled becuase he is too focused on the corona virus pandemic

why??????? why does he outright lie about dumb things like this????????? and if he lies about the smallest dumbest things , then, he will lie about anything........This is NOT how a president should act.

he admits he tweets way too much and wishes he could take back some of them.......we deal with foreign countries...how easy for him to make a REALLY stupid mistake....even if I liked trump I would be concerned
edit on 28-7-2020 by research100 because: spelling

edit on 28-7-2020 by research100 because: added sentence

edit on 28-7-2020 by research100 because: spelling

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Mods please pin this.

Trump is finished this time for sure!

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It was an open invite given months ago. An invite to throw out any pitch the potus wanted at anytime. Trump just said he was thinking of doing it in aug.

I don't see what the big deal is?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Of course not, all elitists hate Trump with a passion so deep it is palpable.

High paid baseball players are elitists, high paid football players are elitists, and their owners are definately elitests.

The elite class can't stand Trump, can't stand the 66+ million people who voted for him. It doesn't matter he is President, the 1%ers can't tolerate even the mention of the word President of the US right now.

Trump has been so busy overturning the oligarchy of the entrenched elite class, it makes them physically ill to even see his hairstyle or to see a red baseball hat, even with nothing written on it.

The old entrenched oligarchic elite go into fits of unbridled rage at the barest sight or mention of Trump, a conservative thinker, anyone who dares to speak a conservative thought, anyone and everyone who believes in traditional American values, anyone who doesn't think the US was founded in racism and slavery, and doesn't think the US is basically one of the most evil nations on the face of the planet - they simply can not tolerate being around any of this - or anyone who dares to think incorrectly as far as they are concerned.

So the 1%ers don't want Trump , no surprise at all - just a huge yawn and duh when it comes to the 1%er wannabe oligarchy these days, that is how they roll.

edit on 7/28/20 by The2Billies because: addition

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The article ends with this:
"One person with knowledge of Trump's schedule told The Times that Trump hadn't actually been invited on that day by the Yankees."

I love it when news stories say stuff like this. "A guy told us. It must be true."

link   
As much as I don’t dig Trump, there are far bigger and more important things going on right now to even give this new outrage a second’s worth of thinking time.

Lately, I find myself siding with republicans and conservatives in regards to how the media treats Trump. The amount of time and energy wasted on this bullsh!t is astronomical.

Man, what is going to happen now that someone lied in DC?! I hope it doesn’t spread to other politicians and they all start lying too!

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Mods please pin this.

Yes!
Impeachment NOW!!!

edit on b000000312020-07-28T10:55:06-05:0010America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jul 2020 10:55:06 -05001000000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The article ends with this:
"One person with knowledge of Trump's schedule told The Times that Trump hadn't actually been invited on that day by the Yankees."

I love it when news stories say stuff like this. "A guy told us. It must be true."

What do you mean he got 2 scoops of ice cream and a bigger salt and pepper shaker!!!!!! RREEEEEEEEEE!!!!

LoL

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Mods please pin this.

Yes!
Impeachment NOW!!!

He has already been impeached man lol

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Trump was given the information based on planted unconfirmed communiques in other words, it was a setup instigated by infiltrators 🆘

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: butcherguy

Mods please pin this.

Yes!
Impeachment NOW!!!

He has already been impeached man lol

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
As a non American (UK)I have a soft spot for baseball, having seen the NY Mets play when i visited New York 6 years ago, I would be honoured to throw any pitch let alone the 1st

I am sure some of these guys were not universally loved by all but they still did it, maybe next year Mr Trump, maybe next year

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm sad. Seeing his goofy ass throw a baseball would make for some good memes.

Womp womp

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

he admits he tweets way too much and wishes he could take back some of them.......we deal with foreign countries...how easy for him to make a REALLY stupid mistake....even if I liked trump I would be concerned

"if"? You don't like him one bit...lol

"how easy for him to make a REALLY stupid mistake"

Not really, can you name any WWIII events caused by Trump?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I'm sad. Seeing his goofy ass throw a baseball would make for some good memes.

Womp womp

Could it possibly be funnier than this?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
thetwobillies in your post you mentioned "traditional american values" Trump has NONE and yet you all vote for him oh the hypocrisy!!!!!!!!

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I almost feel sorry for trump, he wasn't even invited and had to lie about it...pathetic!

www.sportingnews.com...
edit on 28-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
All Professional Sports are massive con-jobs that bleed trillions from good people....there should be zero connection between Pro Sports and Politics...none zero zilch...any connection must be viewed as wrong and inappropriate.

The most evil Money Mongers who control the satanic Entertainment Industry and who feed their sick needs also own these Massive pro Sports Empires that they use to launder their trillions of illegally gained dollars.

Humanity does NOT move forward until these fiscal ties are cut forever.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
None of yours, you mean

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join