It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Article by The New York Times on ufos

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

ITs time to finally CALL OUT MM.... He has been completely wrong about AATIP and Big Lue from DAY one!!!!

Well start with day one then Cellty : Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and 'DeLonge' Road to AATIP, page 1

You tell me what I got wrong! Baring in mind that was all two and a half years ago and all we have is 3 debatable videos and a lot of talk.

edit on 28/7/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think the biggest hurdle skeptics have yet to jump..

Is the actual LEVEL of technological advancement these craft are showing.

Dropping from OUT OF ATMOSPHERE to SEA LEVEL in under 2 seconds with NO SONIC BOOM... NO HEAT or apparent FRICTION with the atmosphere.

No heat signatures

No wings

Ability to jam our radar target locks

Ability to do right angles at 3800mph+ (which would kill a human, and disintegrate any hardware we have available)

Those of you who think its possible this is human tech I dont think understand how big of a jump this kind of stuff is.. its not going from a 1980's telephone on the wall with a 30ft cord to an i-phone...

Its going from a cave mans rock... to Elon Musks Neurolink thay doesnt exist yet.

We dont only not have the knowledge to do this...

We dont have the materials, understanding of physics, or even square 1...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Radar target != Physical object.

What's easier to believe, alien tech that breaks physics or a test of a new type of ECM aimed at confusing air defense radars with false contacts. It's almost like you'd need to test it's capabilities at all altitudes and circumstances.

How. Did. The. Contact. Know. Where. The. Classified. CAP. Point. Was.

A. Mind reading is real and "aliens" do it.

OR.

B. The operator of the system (not necessarily a physical object) had the F-18s flight plans and details, and was "winking" at the pilots letting them know he knew everything.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hawkguy

What?

Again... you act like these object were ONLY seen by the radar, instruments, and cameras... the pilots also saw the objects with their own eyes. The pilots saw physical objects, the radar detected the objects. And the camera saw the objects.. thats 3 sources at the exact time confirming they were real physical objects.

To your second question.. the waypoints are programmed into the jets computer systems.

These craft have shown the ability to jam our radar and mess with our systems.. is it really a stretch to think they can interpret our communications/hack our systems?

That actually seems to be the easiest explanation.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

The pilots are not reliable. I've said this dozens of times. If they were asked to change their testimony for national security or to maintain their clearances they would without hesitation.

Radar data at least is a hard data point. Where's the HUD camera from fravor's rhino?

Just because you see something and the radar detects something doesn't mean that there's a craft there. There's plasma that act as an antenna and is visible, there's holograms and balloons, a story by someone with ties to known liers and fabricators carries exactly zero weight to me.

The CAP point isn't transmitted on the rhino it was stored on tape reels. If you can come up with a way to watch a hardened vhs from across the room wirelessly and without intrusive methods I'm all ears. And don't just make some handwavium up. Anyone can come up with bull#.

Not to mention they'd need to even have the concept of a combat air patrol! And understand our TTPs! Could they? Maybe! But I find that to be an EXTREMELY tenuous limb to stand on, and I'm not willing to do it! When I see people jumping to those conclusions on faith alone it kills me.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
No, It's like saying we don't worship or think it is superior to our inventory or something in that context.
I smell a double hidden sentence to it?

edit on 0b55America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jul 2020 13:45:55 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Jul 2020 13:45:55 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
From the article

We were provided a series of unclassified slides showing that the program took this seriously enough to include it in numerous briefings. One slide says one of the program’s tasks was to “arrange for access to data/reports/materials from crash retrievals of A.A.V.’s,” or advanced aerospace vehicles.
Our sources told us that “A.A.V.” does not refer to vehicles made in any country — not Russian or Chinese — but is used to mean technology in the realm of the truly unexplained. They also assure us that their briefings are based on facts, not belief.

So they are collecting material from "technology in the realm of the truly unexplained"

Pretty strong statement right there

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

ITs time to finally CALL OUT MM.... He has been completely wrong about AATIP and Big Lue from DAY one!!!!

Well start with day one then Cellty : Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and 'DeLonge' Road to AATIP, page 1

You tell me what I got wrong! Baring in mind that was all two and a half years ago and all we have is 3 debatable videos and a lot of talk.

WRONG>>>>>>> See Leslie's reply to your Nonsense:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

There is chatter here.

m.facebook.com...

edit on 28-7-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hawkguy

or a test of a new type of ECM aimed at confusing air defense radars with false contacts.

That may be the only correct answer.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

WRONG>>>>>>> See Leslie's reply to your Nonsense:
You're just proving Leslie Kean is a liar when she says it's the same slide, Hal's slide included the word "possibly", meaning we don't know. The slide in the New York Times isn't the same slide, because it doesn't have the word "possibly" implying they are ET.

Mirageman has consistently been much more reliable than you, and heck you can make completely opposite posts 5 minutes apart when you change your mind, mirageman is also more consistent than you.

This is the slide Hal used in at 9:12 in his 2018 talk showing "possibly including off-world"", whereas "possibly" is missing from the slide Leslie Kean gave us, proving her a liar, and untrustworthy, though she might be just another pawn in the psy-op going on to feed us BS.

Removing the word possibly changes the context.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Isn't Cellty worn out yet.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So you didn't even have a proper answer? Just trolling with nonsense.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Isn't Cellty worn out yet.

Not until they've done a full 180 and circled back to saying something like this here

THIS THREAD had it 100% right all this time!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So you didn't even have a proper answer? Just trolling with nonsense.
Cellty also accused Mick West's high school trigonometry calculations of being wrong in proving TTSA was lying to us on the "Unidentified" TV series when the TV show says the "GoFast" UFO was going 2/3 the speed of sound. Mick West shows it going less than 50 knots.

So I asked to see Celty's trig calculations to show the correct answer for how fast it was going. He said he's too lazy to do them, so he didn't back that up either. And when he tried to back up Leslie Kean, his backup shows she's lying about it being the same slide, removing the word "possibly" changes the context a lot, just as in any UFO situation.

I saw a UFO, possibly it was alien.

Now remove the word possibly:

I saw a UFO, it was alien.

Is that a trivial matter or is it significant? It changes the context completely when that word is removed.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KABOURIS72
Is it christmas already? Second article in one week 👍🎉

It's like Christmas but Santa left a lump of coal in your stocking.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Are you talking about that dude on YouTube who did the Trig to determine the speed?

lol...

He had one MAJOR hole in his calculations... he said his math put the craft at thousands of feet above the water, when its VERY clear at one point the craft goes INTO the water and out. His math is completely wrong based on the altitude he gave the craft.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

ITs time to finally CALL OUT MM.... He has been completely wrong

Now is time to account for all your slander and nonsense.

Calling out MM and his blacksheep socks would be a full time job.

The amount of work and effort they put into something that they do not even believe in shows us that they are being paid to discredit all possible alien sightings.

Unlike our anti-alien sock puppet gang, I do not get paid to post here. And even on my free time I do not want to spend my time calling them out on all their deceptions. I have better and more fun things to do. Unlike them I have no agenda and do not need to steer people into believing a certain way.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

He has been completely wrong about AATIP and Big Lue from DAY one!!!!

So Cellty, how do you like the new season of Unidentified?
I find it interesting, these new eyewitness interviews.
I still wish they would have tied up the loose ends from Season 1.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The 3 UAP videos do not exist in a vacuum.

There are stories that go along with them, told by eyewitnesses. There were dozens of UFO’s associated with the events happening around the 2 carriers and their aircrews. The flight crew who you hear on this video refused to do any interviews. Others who flew in their squadron with them at the time were called before Congress to discuss what they actually saw. Do you really think they only saw birds and that is what they told Congress? The whole thing was about birds, or balloons, or whatever your next excuse will be?

Are you calling the Hornet crews who saw these 3 UAP’s - and the other UFO’s that were with them – are you calling them all liars?

If it was going slow, why did Pilot David Fravor say the “Go Fast” object was “SCREAMING ACROSS THE FACE OF THE WATER.”?

Fravor says “They saw it, eh, going across the water, and, and their just grabbing a lock. So they are seeing this with their eyes and he gets the FLIR to lock on it. And that’s when you hear the kid go “Ouu I got it!” cause he gets the auto track and it’s just something screaming across the face of the water.”

Are we to believe that fighter pilots are so dumb that they do not know what they are looking at?

Are we to believe that people in the Navy who live and work on the oceans every day and see sea birds all the time, that these fighter pilots cannot tell the difference between a bird and a fast moving craft? They cannot tell if a balloon is floating right over the water or miles above it? They cannot tell the difference between something going VERY SLOW over the ocean and something going VERY FAST?

Even if they had not seen it with their own eyes, for them to have never seen the Parallax effect on the ATFLIR system before must mean that they had never looked down with the ATFLIR before. Otherwise they would be aware of the effect and not fooled by it when deciding the speed of the object. So are we to believe that these fliers seeing the “Go Fast” had never used their ATFLIR before?

The flight crew is watching this happen in real time with their own eyes BEFORE they captured it on the ATFLIR. They are EXCITED by how fast this thing is going and how they were even able to lock on to it.

As we know, the fastest bird known to fly is the Peregrine Falcon which has been clocked at a maximum of 242 mph. BUT it can only fly that fast when in a vertical or near vertical dive. The object in the film is not doing that. No bird can fly that fast when flying horizontally. The Peregrine Falcons maximum horizontal flying speed is under 60 knots – 70 miles per hour. Maybe the crew would have trouble locking on something as small as a bird, because they sure would not have trouble locking on to something only going 60 knots.

Surely, in all their hours of flight time, they had seen birds flying over the ocean before? Balloons are constantly being touted as the excuse for UFO’s. So in all those years of flying, surely they had already seen one of these omnipresent balloons floating over the water? Their job was to intercept other aircraft over the ocean, so they should be used to determining how fast another object is going in relationship to their aircraft.

For Fravor to NOT say that the object in “Go Fast” was moving slow, basically means he is being deceitful. So was he being deceitful because he was being paid to be? Was Fravor being paid to lie? Were all the Hornet crews being paid to lie? Fravor has almost four thousands of hours of flying time so he knows what the water looks like through a FLIR device and he can read the numbers too. That was his job for years, so he should know if the object is going fast or not.

So, once again, if it was going slow, why did Fravor say the “Go Fast” object was “screaming across the face of the water.”?

You would rather believe someone like Dick West over David Fravor?

www.youtube.com...

At 26:40 in the above video, Fravor says about the “Tic Tac”, The object is doing something… it is not allowing the radar to get ranging on it.” So Fighter pilot David Fravor is saying that the UFO is jamming the radar. Computer jockey Dick West says it is not. Who do you want to believe?

At 28:50 in the above video, Fravor says about the “Tic Tac”, “For something to leave the field of view that fast with the pod just starring is pretty fast.” So Fighter pilot David Fravor says it is shooting off out of view faster than our fastest aircraft. Computer jockey Dick West says it is not. Who do you want to believe? Ace pilot David Fravor or ass crack Dick West?

At 40:40 in the above video, Fravor says about the Gimbal, “It’s rotating.” So Fighter pilot David Fravor says it is rotating. Computer jockey Dick West says it is not. Who do you want to believe? Someone who has worked daily with a FLIR before, or someone who has not?

Now if you do not want to believe Fravor, you have some precedence, because at 1:06:20 he says the “Tic Tac” video is NOT 10 minutes long, yet we have at least 3 other sailors who watched it on board ship when it was happening saying it WAS about 10 minutes long. And these other witnesses did not call them “Men In Black”, they called them men with coveralls over Air Force uniforms or plain clothes men, depending on which ship they were on (Princton or Nimitz) when these mystery men helicoptered in.

At 1:09:50 they even talk about your kind, Moon. Unfortunately Rogan changes the subject so quickly that Fravor can make no comment about it. This is too bad for us because he could have settled many of the questions right there.

As for the screaming “Go Fast”, they mention it and Dick West at 7:30 in the video excript below:

www.youtube.com...

We know by the readout in the “Go Fast” video that the Hornet was curving inward toward the object, not on a direct course to it. When looking at the closure rate of the ‘Go Fast’ UFO at the 8:50 mark, apparently the on-screen “VC” read out tells us how fast the object is closing but not how fast the object is actually going. The left bottom corner tells us that the Hornet is going 0.61 Mach/406 knots/468 miles per hour. And the object is closing at lock-on at 220 knots/253 miles per hour. As we can see the VC speed then slows, from 210 knots to 150 knots. So that object is flying a flat trajectory and the closing speed is slowing down as it does so, we can see that speed info - the VC - on the readout right below where the range is shown. So we know all that. And we also assume that since these videos were released without permission (Thank You Final Theory) then the numbers should be accurate and not edited by the military. Though if the numbers were edited the fliers comments would make more sense.

So knowing those numbers, could the object really only be moving at say, 36 miles per hour? If so, why was the pilot so surprised that they got a lock on it? If so, how come the military cannot tell us that it was not fast at all? Why can’t they say, “We do not know what it is, but it is very slow.”? Why did Fravor say the “Go Fast” was “screaming across the face of the water.”?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join