It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DP-2147 and the conspiracy of the dead astronomers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I do remember watching a youtube video 10+ years ago of a area of sky that was blanked out on Google sky !!

s & f for a good old time conspiracy

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

the available text in english covers a lot of different topics while connecting a whole bunch of dots - and that's just for those small parts in english, the rest - some of which should be easily translatable with a simple script - may tell a lot more.

do i think all of it is true? f.ck no.
do i think most of it is true? doubt it.

but at the same time, it rises a few questions here and there. it's at times painfully pragmatic, like written by someone that can see the bigger picture and has to follow "the end justifies the means" principle. for example, the whole alien probe/invasion story. they claim probes are waiting for the humanity to kill itself so they can take over the planet. that viruses are engineered to be able to perhaps target alien lifeforms. that itself opens up a whole bunch of possibilities. you can for example engineer something like covid to infect whole population while being relatively safe for humans, with the end goal for it being deadly to aliens. or maybe you do want to kill as many people as possible, effectively making depopulation plans, since when humanity is expected to collapse because life on earth won't be sustainable with current growth, by limiting the population you're delaying the collapse and effectively, delaying the alien invasion. sounds crazy, but when you would be the head of the secret government and you would know that in 200 or 300 years, humanity is screwed, what would you do to prevent that? how far would you go?

the inconsistencies may steam from the fact those are just small fragments of bigger texts that are encrypted. there's no telling what's the actual timeline of them all either. a lot of context is simply missing. it's also possible those are views of different people, with different knowledge and/or agenda. that being said, i do think there's a lot of BS put there on purpose, but i also think some of it is true. even if it's all false, the amount of research that had to go into it is simply staggering (it really does connect way too many things), and all that for what? when most of it can't be even read by anyone? as something entirely fake, it wouldn't make sense at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Hey mate

Aye I am skeptical of it , but there is just something that makes me think its real
its just odd

and I think it has to do with the global human consciousness project and quantum random number generators

human consciousness affects the quantum world according to the evidence from stanford and the research carried out using the QRNG's around the world .

So i know thats real , and here we have FL talking about how quantum random number generators can be affected by humans and the quantum computers potentially hacked by conscious effort alone which poses a huge problem.

But then it starts talking about this all being a simulation and that humans can hack the simulation with our consciousness.

I remember them saying something like David bohms idea that the universe is a giant hologram of sorts and it is all one thing there is no disconnect between us and it , our consciousness has something to do with it

So then I question the whole idea that Aliens are out to get us , because we are it essentially, they are we , so any advanced alien race would know this, so why would they seek to harm us if they are us and we are them

Its all a bit confusing , but I feel there is definitely something to this , if not then at least im reading up on the actual papers they often cite from Xvis and other places , their bibliography makes for some interesting reading

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

see on that link under the section entitled Lupyanow beings

they talk about the denebian probe sending data about a bacteria

they are discussing the idea to construct this bacteria from the DNA sequence

did they just announce they discovered a microbe at the bottom of the sea thats 100 million years old

imagine if that is what they are talking about instead and they have decided to reconstruct it
thats just the cover story

scientists find 100my old microbe

"Sequence-based simulations of the data we have received from the Denebian probes show they characterize an unknown organism for us which however resembles the sequence for either a bacteria or an Archaean.

Why would any advanced civilization send probes to a distant solar system to just send data encoding the sequence of a microbial organism? What's could possibly be the purpose? Are they telling us they are microbial life forms themselves? I doubt it.

The Darwell Hypothesis is clearly a pessimistic hypothesis; in my view they are instructing us to create the organism here on Earth by replicating its DNA sequence. Now, why? To take over the planet? I, for one, believe the reason is they are teaching us how to create a truly soil/atmosphere/oceans remediating bacteria, a life form that could terraform the Earth back to its healthy state.

But you see, we need to recreate an unknown organism as per the probes' data, and this is something we simply cannot do unless we perfectly know what we are doing.

So there you are, should we do it or shouldn't we?" "We are not going to reproduce an alien organism here on Earth. Period. We don't know what the damn thing is. What if we recreate that microbe, bacteria, virus, or whatever that thing is, and it then starts replicating without we knowing how to stop it? Do we know what impact will that organism have on our planet? Do we know how it would affect our ecosystems?

What if the organism turns to be life threating? We are not going to follow those new agey gurus who state the organism is a wonderful atmosphere remediating life form. Sorry, we are not taking risks here. If those guys wish to make experiments, better for them to do their experiments on, say, Mars, or Europa, or Titan. Not here."

edit on 30-7-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I do remember watching a youtube video 10+ years ago of a area of sky that was blanked out on Google sky !!
s & f for a good old time conspiracy
Not really, there were a couple of things.

One was a bad block of data from a 1958 survey of the sky from Mt Polomar where the data was there but due to some suspected glitches with the data block, it wasn't showing up on Google sky, as explained in this article .

Another was that the brightest star in the sky (sirius) was too bright for hubble to use for calibration of its orientation because the image was "bloomed" or not well defined, like this image:

So they blocked Sirius in one of the guide star catalogs that Google used, Google didn't do any censoring, it was in the catalog this way, it's not supposed to be an image of Sirius, it's for calibrating Hubble's orientation.

This was in some of the original plates, but I think it was edited out before Google Sky got it, also explained in the link:

That's an interesting image.

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

do i think all of it is true? f.ck no.
do i think most of it is true? doubt it.
I followed some of the links in the bibliographies, and some of those seemed to be legitimate sources. But other than those, if that description of yours is true,then in some respects the site is like a big pile of manure or BS with many untrue things in it. And what's a way to get people to believe BS? Mix in a few things that are true, like Astr0 did.

But a manure pile seems like not a very good place to go looking for nuggets of gold, it might be better to go to a gold mine or jewelry store for that.

originally posted by: sapien82

Hey mate

Aye I am skeptical of it , but there is just something that makes me think its real
its just odd

and I think it has to do with the global human consciousness project and quantum random number generators

human consciousness affects the quantum world according to the evidence from stanford and the research carried out using the QRNG's around the world .

So i know thats real
You are in a different reality than me then my friend, I'm very skeptical of that claim and if you are seeking the truth, perhaps you should look into it more deeply. I don't think it's real, and I think Dean Radin is biased and many of his methods and conclusions have his bias built into them, and I'm not the only one.

For example, see this paper by E. C. May, Ph.D. and S. James P. Spottiswoode, B.Sc. evaluating some of Radin's claims and conclusions:

Global Consciousness Project

We have conducted an independent analysis of the worldwide network of random number generators called EGG’s by the Global Conscious Project (GCP) personnel.

Here are some snippets, not trying to take anything out of context, feel free to read the whole paper from the link provided:

The alternative analysis based upon the instructions posted on the GCP website, however, showed chance deviations throughout.
Translation, they followed the instructions on the website, and found chance deviations meaning that the analysis did not show that "human consciousness affects the quantum world".

And this is an example of why I don't trust Dean Radin:

We also provide verification of a separate analysis posted by Dr. Dean Radin, but we differ markedly with regard to the posted conclusions. Using Radin’s analysis, we do not find significant evidence that the GCP network’s EGG’s responded to the New York City attacks in real time. Radin’s computation of 6000:1 odds against chance during the events are accounted for by a not-unexpected local deviation that occurred approximately 3 hours before the attacks.

We conclude that the network random number generators produced data consistent with mean chance expectation during the worst single day tragedy in American history.

I could go on about Radin and all the other bias found in his data and methods and conclusions, but instead I will just suggest that you check other sources who have re-evaluated his work like that, and possibly re-evaluate your conclusion that you "know thats real", I'm not seeing any good foundation to support such a belief. The entire field of psi research is plagued with huge problems, even researchers like Daryl Bem who work in that field have admitted that.

edit on 2020730 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Fascinating

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

or maybe people like them or astr0 can't release pure truth without any BS mixed in.

"to know" is a dangerous disease. deadly even.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
When I was a kid working in an ice cream shop, I noticed we’d have waves of customers at random times. Not necessarily correlating to lunch or dinner times. I don’t have info whether it was because of a commercial they saw on TV at that specific time either. We would be dead for hours then all of a sudden busy as heck, then dead again. I just found it strange that all of those people would decide to have ice cream at the same time, and at various times of the day or week.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

or maybe people like them or astr0 can't release pure truth without any BS mixed in.

"to know" is a dangerous disease. deadly even.
But what is BS and what is true?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

hey cool i wasnt aware of that criticism of his work Ill check it out for sure , its just more reading on an interesting subject, the reason I believe in that happening is because I believe that Ingo swann affected the quark detector in stanford , as he declared on the art bell coast to coast show

Now why did the US government spend 20 years researching RV , or CRV , just because the Russians were ?
or because it actually works , and what is RV but using your conscious intentions to view astronomical positions or places etc , I believe RV works otherwise why spend all that money on something that doesnt work

Anyway . what do you make of the Object being catalogued in that astronomy journal in 1828

DP 2147 , this image astronomical positions

I was thinking of buying a universe simulator on PC based on astronomical data and see if I could locate its position in the simulation for fun to see if its catalogued on that

I just want to know of the object or whatever it is , is real

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Any remote viewers left in ATS

who want to try and remote view object DP-2147 if we can find its location ?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

temperature fluctuations in the atmosphere or in heat waves maybe correlates , or do you think there is some other strange explanation for it ?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

No, it’s just happens randomly. I believe others who’ve work with groups of customers experience the same thing but differently. My personal experience is when I go looking for something that interests me, everyone and there brother are doing the same thing at that time. Another example, Guitars, pawn shops all have them sitting collecting dust. But no, I go and try and find a used one and the pawn shop owner tells me, strangely they’ve all been sold recently, saying they’ve always had them until recently. More along the lines of when you are thinking about a friend you haven’t talked to in months or years, and you answering the phone with them on the other line the next day.
edit on 30-7-2020 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

ahhh I get you , yeh I have noticed things like that before for sure

its almost as if our collective conscious is thinking the same thing

which I have always wondered about in those monkeys that apparently were on different japanese islands and researchers taught one group to use tool and suddenly the same species of monkey on a different island knew how to use tools . Like some sort of species based field of consciousness

i definitely think there is more to it , as Buddha teaches , all we are , are our thoughts, we are made up of our thoughts.

and if you have read Yogananda Paramahansa's autobiography the things he said he has witnessed and what others have seen is incredible if you believe it possible and these are yogis who have dedicated their lives to meditations and setting they mind to think of a single thing or nothing focusing the mind on intention alone apparently has great potential for humanity

if hindu scriptures , some of the oldest texts on earth say this is what we should do then , it must be

I believe even buddhists in tibet upon the death of a person they recite mantras to free the soul from reincarnation into the simulation

reincarnation i think is a trick of sorts to keep us here

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well having space lasers is never a good idea, especially for those who dont have space laser weapons.

But would be pretty dam hard to alter the whole programing of such things using happy thoughts alone. Just saying, I think that right now, as things stand. Were far from quantum computing and space faring, or space weapons to any drastic degree, much less people doing some Neo bend the matrix type of deal.

I mean could happen, I have had some weird # happen. But there's always consequences.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

The freaking Giselians again? What is this like the 10th thread about them on this site.

Sorry I refuse to believe that any superior AI or alien race or being, would label themselves or have themselves labeled as Giselians....Its just to dam silly sounding. Who came up with that name? But prison planet? Kind of been done before, and this whole dam place ie earth life and everything in general, does seem rather constrictive. More like were prisoners of our own makings.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Free will is tricky. But does not necesarily exist. I mean, it just depends on what you mean by free will. Take for instence, birds, they have the free will to fly, eat, # poop, and die. But there free to go anywere. Or at least anywere were there is a food source for them.

Humans are pretty much the same, there free to argue about Donald Trump, eat, #, pay taxes, go to work, and then die. And like birds the bees trees and snails and everything else, there also free to follow the food sources. A bit more complicated in human socities and modern cities. But you get the gist of it?

What is free will? And what is freedom? Most especially to something stuck within a set of parameters, most of which they themselves are not aware of. Kind of like how fish are not aware or having the capacity to even conceive of the water surrounding them, what it is, H20, what its made of etc etc. But its there, and it guides everything in there existence. So there free to live and die within there ecosystems, and like salmon on spawning runs, returning to the same rivers and spawning spots for the last past few millions of years, there free to run there course.

I think what happened is that most people think that having the ability to argue about Trump or this or that, tit for tat. Well they consider that free will. But, even in that its a two choice system, the duchsnizle or turd, and even the points and thoughts they argue on, are pretty much prone and drone. SO YA! There free, free to be and run there course.

Free will. Kind of a tricky subject.

I suppose free will can exist, somewhere, sometimes, but I dont think thats the question to ask to begin with. As free will just may not matter at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Kind of like the slug bug game. Once you notice one. You start seeing them everywhere. But if you dont at first consciously make an effort at some level to see them. Well out of sight, out of mind. But the truth is, that saying is kind of backwards. It should be out of mind, out of sight. And so you could pass by dozens of slug bugs on the highways, see them, but never notice them.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

to think they dont have space lazer platforms would be nieve

the Soviet Union worked on putting a cannon in space and they even test fired it and had the rockets ignite during the firing stages to offest the potential recoil of the cannon

sovet space cannon

as for free will , well yeh to an extent we do have free will you have the choice to kill yourself right now , animals dont have that option really , you have the free will to walk into work and quit stand on the desk and piss all over the place .

You have the free will to select any mate you please or a mate not even of your own sex
you have free will to reject procreation
you have free will to reject god

we have free will to alter the environment around us completely through terra forming , we have the potential free will to master the universe

or do we hahaha , are we all being led by our conscious / sunbconscious / or field of collective conscious just like animals , are we only cursed with limited consciousness as it gives us limited free will or the illusion of such.

it is a really tricky subject , one I think we should discuss more , prison planet yes , it has been theorised before by religion , by scientists so I suppose then its likely

arent we prisoners of our own bodies ? our consciousness trapped in the material realm
as it does seem to wander when we dream

Ahh its a big philosophical question of our species

I dont think we are that far off quantum computing , i think we will see the world first quantum computer in 2025

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Kind of like the slug bug game. Once you notice one. You start seeing them everywhere. But if you dont at first consciously make an effort at some level to see them. Well out of sight, out of mind. But the truth is, that saying is kind of backwards. It should be out of mind, out of sight. And so you could pass by dozens of slug bugs on the highways, see them, but never notice them.

Whats that you say " make a conscious effort to see them" Oh you mean manifest more slugs yeh I get ya

this is exactly what I am talking about , mind before matter

the world is increasingly looking like its a mind before matter place , and the hermetic understanding is correct

the all is mind the universe is mental - the kybalion

Funk on the one - james brown, bootsy collins , george clinton , bernie worrell

David bohm - wholeness and the implicate order

edit on 31-7-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join