It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DP-2147 and the conspiracy of the dead astronomers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This is entirely speculation based on forgotten languages website

Reading their latest post today it appears that FL group are discussing an object titled DP-2147
they believe apparently that its an extraterrestrial probe of sorts.

Astronomers have apparently vested an interest in this region of space and have been denied the right to observe this

Their original post discussing the object

nothing in english accept the title

strange object DP-2147

and their latest post with a few paragraphs in English

DP-2147 and other near sol-3 technosignatures

they discuss DP-2147 and then go onto discuss astronomers requests to observe

"We asked whether there were areas of observational denial in astronomy. We wanted to know why they consistently and persistently rejected each and all of our proposal to oberve the DENIED region.

They always answered along the lines that there was no scientific justification to perform the proposed observations. I still remember they day we had a meeting with those obscure guys to ask for authorization to relocate our telescopes. One of them asked me if I could give a motivation for that. I said we thought DP-2147 is an extraterrestrial object.

The guy looked at me with challenging eyes and said: the very moment you mention the word 'DP-2147' all your projects will be cancelled, your funding terminated, and your career destroyed."

They then finish the post with 4 news article texts about the accidental deaths of famous and important astronomers

Eugene Shoemaker, Marc Aaronson, Walter R Steiger, and Richard Crowe

interesting post , is there a conspiracy here to cover up a region of space from observation by earth based telescopes.

not sure if its the same as the document is in another language
but appears to be a Astronomical observations paper and DP-2147 is listed in there
not sure if its the same thing , but this appears to be from 1827 - 1830
maybe its been observed before they knew what it was.

here is the link to the google document
astronomical observations DP-2147?

there isnt really much to go on but hoping other members can add to this or maybe have more info.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
seems the further i Look into this that DP-2147 and something they call ELS
"exotic learning systems"

they are here and learning from us

according to this blog post , we train these ELS with our auto captcha and our web usage

Emergent behaviour in DP-2147

im starting to think this is all linked together for some reason

especially the whole quantum random numbers and these ELS , for some reason its our ability to affect the quantum realm with our consciousness that will be our tool of defense

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

This is entirely speculation based on forgotten languages website

The Forgotten Languages website is not a forgotten language.
It is a CG homemade language site on conspiracy theories.
My question is , why ?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The FL group have been discussed at length here on ATS and apparently they discuss lots of subjects
aliens, consciousness , trans humanism , machine learning AI , etc

excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by CG homemade ?(brain kicked in Computer generated)
then if they are computer generated then they can be computer hacked , might need to book some time in on a super computer

and WHY , do you mean why make up a website using made up language to discuss conspiracy ?

well making up a language no one knows is cryptography so it secures their information unless you have a cypher
and we all know there is some mote of truth to a conspiracy at least a small quantum particle of truth
so i think they are discussing real things and want to ensure they dont bring any heat

but then I think why bother sharing the information online , why not just make it a private forum that no one can see unless they are a member.

Then I think well they must want people to see it , maybe they want us to see this and find out for ourselves
or maybe its so they can recruit others who eventually figure out their cyphers

edit on 28-7-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

The FL group have been discussed at length here on ATS and apparently they discuss lots of subjects
aliens, consciousness , trans humanism , machine learning AI , etc

excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by CG homemade ?(brain kicked in Computer generated)
then if they are computer generated then they can be computer hacked , might need to book some time in on a super computer

and WHY , do you mean why make up a website using made up language to discuss conspiracy ?

well making up a language no one knows is cryptography so it secures their information unless you have a cypher
and we all know there is some mote of truth to a conspiracy at least a small quantum particle of truth
so i think they are discussing real things and want to ensure they dont bring any heat

but then I think why bother sharing the information online , why not just make it a private forum that no one can see unless they are a member.

Then I think well they must want people to see it , maybe they want us to see this and find out for ourselves
or maybe its so they can recruit others who eventually figure out their cyphers

The CG was describing the language.
I guess you failed to read the entire statement and did not bother with anything past CG .
Here's a quote

CG homemade language

Can you point me to a discussion here on ATS ?

edit on 7/28/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Have you read through this?

www.cia.gov...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

cmon man have a little more faith in me than that , you suggest I didn't read your entire three line response
that's weak , for the sake of discussion can you elaborate more than your three line response

if CG isnt computer generated then what are you actually on about ?

I asked you what you meant by WHY and instead of keeping it going you throw me a brick wall

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

cmon man have a little more faith in me than that , you suggest I didn't read your entire three line response
that's weak , for the sake of discussion can you elaborate more than your three line response

I asked you what you meant by WHY and instead of keeping it going you throw me a brick wall

Can you direct me to one here on ATS ?

And , apparently you still did not read.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I have yet to read this , but thanks for the link , this is an entire thread of its own likes

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Sure mate

this one by Kantzveldt

langauge of the vampyr this one is the biggest in page count 194 pages

and the other

dancing with aliens

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Maybe If I understood what you meant

I read your entire post , maybe if you were a little more giving than just three lines id have a clue what you were talking about , normally when people ask to elaborate they provide further information freely they dont stop talking and become even more elusive with their responses

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Have you read through this?

www.cia.gov...

this post from FL is why I believe there is something to do with the conscious state and QRN generators

Algorhithmic consciousness

"The very moment they succeeded in uploading conscious awareness onto a computer, they realized they could very well be simulated minds in a simulated universe themselves. They suddenly felt purposeless, deeply sad... and human."

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Sure mate

this one by Kantzveldt

langauge of the vampyr this one is the biggest in page count 194 pages

and the other

dancing with aliens

All I can say is....
I am outta here after those 2 .
Carry on....
Goth says backing out really slowly.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

No worries I didnt understand what you were getting at , but yes there is the entire possibility of it all just being science fiction writing based on real physics etc

but it certainly makes good reading.

aww the best

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

to maybe pique your interest a few of the FL members came onto that thread
langauge of the vampyr and started responding to members questions

Direne , and I have personally emailed another member before and discussed things

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The ATS language of vampyr thread is pretty heavy going. On the FL website there were some of the fl people doing music. Very heavy, some I quickly turned off. Visuals and music taking you places a normal mind shouldn't go.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

im starting to think something is odd

i was listening to the ingo swann interview with art bell on coast to coast on youtube
and here he mentions a quark detector machine at stanford research institute

where he stopped it

apparently they were using the detector to hunt for exotic quantum particles I think ingo says they were looking for the quark
he stopped the machine somehow from working

i think these detectors well quantum detectors are somehow linked to the queltron whatever it is

now google queltron machine or queltron or what is a and there is nothing , not even a wiki site

my partner just looked up queltron , quel means which or what in french
and tron is a name given to mean "tool" in greek

but to me this means which choice do you make
i think a queltron is some sort of conscious choice machine

anyone know more about queltrons ?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If you learned how we as a group cumulatively "create" and maintain our own reality...would you try to replicate that using technology?

Computers are replications of our Biological Systems.

Imagine an A.I reality bubble.

Thats what they are trying to do constantly.

edit on 28-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Id really like to know more about the deaths of these astronomers odd that they all died in accidents

3 were automobile accidents and one was an accident with the telescope dome ladder and a hatch

the hatch thing I find suspect in that do you really expect that a well known astronmer wouldnt know how to use a telescope dome or would be caught out by a function of the dome where the hatch is shut closed by the ladder
seems dodgy , i think theyd know the functions of the dome

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
the book I linked mentioning DP 2147

was written by the famous astronomer Friedrich Georg Wilhelm von Struve

so if this is the same object its been observed in the 1800's

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join