It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If flu deaths were counted the same way as covid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: chr0naut

Investigation in Palm Beach, Florida. Local news station.

Gunshot to head. Counted as Covid death.

Parkinson disease. Counted as Covid death.

Motorcycle crash. Counted as Covid death.

This is just one little county in Florida.

The thing was, none of these were coded as COVID-19 cause of death.

The were mistakenly on a spreadsheet given to a news organization. On that spreadsheet were 8 cases where cause of death were not recorded as being from COVID-19. That means that on the spreadsheet there were 573 that were correctly identified as COVID-19 deaths.

So obviously, all COVID-19 mortality figures are invalid because there are a few errors on a spreadsheet given to a news organization. That's rational, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
It’s an EXTREMELY innocuous virus that the media and the powers that be are using to manipulate the lowest of IQ’s into blind obedience

And the lowest of IQ’s are buying it.

Hook
Line
Sinker

In those other countries that don't classify COVID-19 deaths the same as the US, COVID-19 is a major problem, causing nation wide lock-downs in response. It is EXTREMELY innocuous there too?

Wouldn't all those doctors, and epidemiologists, and academics, be at the higher end of the IQ scale? So what are the ones who provably have the higher IQ's saying?

Clearly, the lowest of IQ’s are buying something.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: boobsmcgee
a reply to: infolurker

No why does everyone get mad lol.

I am asking how many flu deaths there would be if they counted everyone that dies with the flu as a flu death.

Instead of getting mad and deflecting try answering the question.

Why doesn't anyone ask about the numbers of those who died speared up the rectum by unicorn horns? Or the numbers of those who die as a result of swallowing several house bricks? Or of those who die because they could not be warned in time by people unable to speak without the aid of a sock puppet?

Oh, the humanity!!!

Oh, the humanity!!!

Oh , the ignorance!!!
Can you cite any of those causes of death as accurate ?

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Some folks get carried away with it when they are losing in a debate.

You took that seriously? OMG! LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

But the CDC isnt counting everyone who died with the flu as a flu death are they? What do imagine the regular flu numbers would be if they did?

I bet you wont answer ... just do some stupid word play.

If you have evidence that suicides, car wrecks, homicides, accidents, & etc, have been coded as COVID-19 deaths, then post that evidence here.

Apart from actual evidence that deaths are being miscoded, I can only go by the best and most accurate figures that are presented to me.

Waiting...

Is your head really that far stuck in the sand, or is it stuck somewhere else?
COVID MISCLASSIFICATION

The coroner of Montezuma County in southwestern Colorado couldn’t believe it when the state’s health department concluded a May 4 death in his county was the result of COVID-19. “I know it’s not correct,” George Deavers told 9Wants to Know Thursday. “Nowhere on the death certificate is COVID even listed. It had nothing to do with his death.” Deavers ought to know. The death certificate he signed just this week lists the official cause of death for the 35-year old man as “ethanol toxicity.” In other words, Deavers said, he died because he drank too much alcohol.

There's one. You think that's the only one?

No, I don't think that it is the only one.

Do you think that it, and the other erroneous COD figures, are significant when compared to all those that aren't in error?

edit on 28/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The word that the medical profession would use is 'co-morbidities'

Where exactly did Dr Birx use that word lol?? And how does anything you say refute what she actually said . "If you have covid at the time of death you are counted as a covid death"??

I didn't say that Birx had used it, but no doubt she has at some stage in her life. It is fairly common thing for someone in the medical or biological professions to say.

And the brief sound-byte was all that she said on the subject at that particular press conference or immediately afterward?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

But the CDC isnt counting everyone who died with the flu as a flu death are they? What do imagine the regular flu numbers would be if they did?

If you have evidence that suicides, car wrecks, homicides, accidents, & etc, have been coded as COVID-19 deaths, then post that evidence here.

Apart from actual evidence that deaths are being miscoded, I can only go by the best and most accurate figures that are presented to me.

Waiting...

COVID MISCLASSIFICATION

The coroner of Montezuma County in southwestern Colorado couldn’t believe it when the state’s health department concluded a May 4 death in his county was the result of COVID-19. “I know it’s not correct,” George Deavers told 9Wants to Know Thursday. “Nowhere on the death certificate is COVID even listed. It had nothing to do with his death.” Deavers ought to know. The death certificate he signed just this week lists the official cause of death for the 35-year old man as “ethanol toxicity.” In other words, Deavers said, he died because he drank too much alcohol.

Do you think that it, and the other erroneous COD figures, are significant when compared to all those that aren't in error?

The numbers are either accurate or they aren't. Clearly they aren't accurate, and mistaken numbers are not being corrected. They are purposely being inflated for an agenda. I don't trust any numbers given on anything covid related anymore. I've found way too many discrepancies in everything from testing numbers, to positive tests, negative tests, treatments, hospitalizations/icu, and deaths to trust any number I see from any country/organization.

If you are going to put the whole world on hold, and justify it due to the amount of deaths being caused, you better be damn sure the numbers are 100% accurate. Anything less is completely unacceptable.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Waiting...

COVID MISCLASSIFICATION

The numbers are either accurate or they aren't.

There is a strong case that would argue that there are no such absolutes in this world.

Definitely quantum stochastics make any attempt to tie down reality to absolutes, fraught with failure. Good science includes clear definitions of margins and degree of errors.

The numbers can be both accurate and also to a defined margin of error.

Clearly they aren't accurate, and mistaken numbers are not being corrected. They are purposely being inflated for an agenda. I don't trust any numbers given on anything covid related anymore. I've found way too many discrepancies in everything from testing numbers, to positive tests, negative tests, treatments, hospitalizations/icu, and deaths to trust any number I see from any country/organization.

Yes but the errors, where they exist, are miniscule in comparison with totals. To reject things because they are not perfect is to reject absolutely everything.

If you are going to put the whole world on hold, and justify it due to the number of deaths being caused, you better be damn sure the numbers are 100% accurate. Anything less is completely unacceptable.

I disagree.

The wise position to take is one where you consider all factors and balance them to achieve the optimal positive outcome.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Yes but the errors, where they exist, are miniscule in comparison with totals. To regect things because they are not perfect is to reject absolutely everything.

No, they are NOT miniscule. I'm perfectly willing to accept a margin of error, that is indeed how things work in the world, there is very little that is absolute. Typically when errors are made, they are corrected, that is not the case with covid statistics. You don't get a margin of error when you don't correct the errors...

The numbers are purposely being left inflated to create fear. The fear is working, people are now willing to look to their pre-conceived bastion of knowledge (insert whoever the media is flouting at the time) and people just take it like it's gospel.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Yes but the errors, where they exist, are miniscule in comparison with totals. To regect things because they are not perfect is to reject absolutely everything.

No, they are NOT miniscule. I'm perfectly willing to accept a margin of error, that is indeed how things work in the world, there is very little that is absolute. Typically when errors are made, they are corrected, that is not the case with covid statistics. You don't get a margin of error when you don't correct the errors...

The numbers are purposely being left inflated to create fear. The fear is working, people are now willing to look to their pre-conceived bastion of knowledge (insert whoever the media is flouting at the time) and people just take it like it's gospel.

In the real world, you cannot 'correct' the errors. You have to simply acknowledge the possibility of them and determine the limits of what is acceptable.

In the case of the COVID-19 figures, the COD certificates, where there are co-morbidities, are not sufficient to clarify what exactly was the primary COD, and to what extent the co-morbidites contributed.

In the hypothetical case of someone with advanced pneumonia trying to ride a motorcycle and crashing, and then dying with extreme breathing difficulties, and a ruptured spleen, and internal bleeding, what actually did them in? Also consider that you can only really go on what was recorded in the death certificate/autopsy anyway, by this time?

So how would it be possible to correct, or even clearly determine, the errors? You just have to call it that you cannot be absolutely sure, but you have to take things as you find them and accept what was written up as the probable cause.

Also, the numbers are actually used to determine resource distribution. If everyone that was in the last stages of pneumonia due to COVID-19 was coded as something else, then the resources required to fight late-stage pneumonia due to COVID-19, would be sent elsewhere. This is not something that anyone reasonable would want.

The idea that the figures are ONLY for some political agenda and 'fear-mongering' purposes is plain silly. The epidemic is really an epidemic and it takes lives, as well as severely injuring late-stage survivors permanently (leaving deep lung lesions, scars, and who knows what other long term problems). It isn't trivial like the 'flu usually is.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

In the real world, you cannot 'correct' the errors. You have to simply acknowledge the possibility of them and determine the limits of what is acceptable.

The errors in numbers? You can't correct those?

Yeah, I'm done.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm done.

Don't worry, the CDC will correct them by adding some more that may have been missed.

I've asked before, in other threads, and never got an answer, anyone have a source for the "accurate" numbers?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm done.

Clearly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join