It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If flu deaths were counted the same way as covid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: boobsmcgee

Yeah, keep thinking that. The flu is 0.1 to 0.2%

See the % on closed cases?

Germany:

Italy

US

Japan (the best at only 4% so about 20 to 40 times more deadly than the flu)

edit on 27-7-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

WAPO lol .......so Fauci said conspiracy theory lol? In all that you didnt even make a point?

She clearly says that if you have covid at the time of death you are a covid death.

Please quote the part that says otherwise because you have not.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

But what if everyone that died with the flu was counted as a flu death?

How many flu deaths would there be? Its a simple question no one wants to answer.

Just if anyone who had a heart attack or stroke with the flu was counted as a flu death would that not raise those numbers drastically?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed

Gunshot, Parkinson, and hip fracture. Not included here but a motorcycle fatality in Florida as well

cbs12.com...

Interesting, but these did not have COVID-19 listed as COD. This sounds like the exact reverse of inflating the COVID-19 figures.

Please note the last paragraph of the report. It is the reverse case of what the rest of the article is suggesting.

It is clearly 'spin'.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

So, you are trying to convince everyone that the whole damned world is miscounting and inflating their numbers when it has been reported that both Germany and Japan were actually trying to cover up covid deaths?

Really

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Youre always spot on...bravoa reply to: carewemust

It helps to have medical professionals (who don't want to be fired) tell me where to look for "clues" of the conspiracy. The CDC websites are so numerous and intertwined, it's impossible for them to totally hide what's going on. They're counting on Americans to be too jaded to dig into the numbers.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

No why does everyone get mad lol.

I am asking how many flu deaths there would be if they counted everyone that dies with the flu as a flu death.

Instead of getting mad and deflecting try answering the question.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: boobsmcgee

WAPO lol .......so Fauci said conspiracy theory lol? In all that you didnt even make a point?

She clearly says that if you have covid at the time of death you are a covid death.

Please quote the part that says otherwise because you have not.

The word that the medical profession would use is 'co-morbidities'. There is a section in the COD forms for co-morbidities. There is also clear guidance that if the primary COD is clear, you don't report COVID-19 as cause of death but as a co-morbidity. If the primary COD is unclear, you put down COVID-19 and include the other COD as a co-morbidity.

If a doctor or medical examiner put down that an accident victim, who has sustained massive blood loss and organ failure, died of COVID-19, then they would be up before a tribunal. There are all sorts of legal and medical reasons that the COD forms aren't arbitrary and someone who perpetrated such negligence would be questioned when the details were reviewed.

The whole idea suggesting that the figures are inflated is really fairly stupid. What reason would they have to do it? What would random false data do to the scientific and epidemiological studies? How would random lies allow the beancounters to correctly allocate funds to balance limited resources and save the maximum lives?

edit on 28/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I am asking how many flu deaths there would be if they counted everyone that dies with the flu as a flu death.

Why doesn't anyone ask about the numbers of those who died speared up the rectum by unicorn horns? Or the numbers of those who die as a result of swallowing several house bricks? Or of those who die because they could not be warned in time by people unable to speak without the aid of a sock puppet?

Oh, the humanity!!!

edit on 28/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This CDC guidance enables huge potential for abuse by agenda-driven medical personnel.

In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot
be made, but it is suspected or likely, it
is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as
“probable” or “presumed.”

Source document/guidance: www.cdc.gov...

Think about it: Literally ANY death can be listed as Covid-19 related. Only someone very naïve would think to themselves, "Nah...medical people wouldn't do that!".

edit on 7/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Investigation in Palm Beach, Florida. Local news station.

Gunshot to head. Counted as Covid death.

Parkinson disease. Counted as Covid death.

Motorcycle crash. Counted as Covid death.

This is just one little county in Florida.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

But the CDC isnt counting everyone who died with the flu as a flu death are they? What do imagine the regular flu numbers would be if they did?

I bet you wont answer ... just do some stupid word play.

If you have evidence that suicides, car wrecks, homicides, accidents, & etc, have been coded as COVID-19 deaths, then post that evidence here.

Apart from actual evidence that deaths are being miscoded, I can only go by the best and most accurate figures that are presented to me.

Waiting...

Is your head really that far stuck in the sand, or is it stuck somewhere else?
COVID MISCLASSIFICATION

The coroner of Montezuma County in southwestern Colorado couldn’t believe it when the state’s health department concluded a May 4 death in his county was the result of COVID-19. “I know it’s not correct,” George Deavers told 9Wants to Know Thursday. “Nowhere on the death certificate is COVID even listed. It had nothing to do with his death.” Deavers ought to know. The death certificate he signed just this week lists the official cause of death for the 35-year old man as “ethanol toxicity.” In other words, Deavers said, he died because he drank too much alcohol.

There's one. You think that's the only one?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The word that the medical profession would use is 'co-morbidities'

Where exactly did Dr Birx use that word lol?? And how does anything you say refute what she actually said . "If you have covid at the time of death you are counted as a covid death"??

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It’s an EXTREMELY innocuous virus that the media and the powers that be are using to manipulate the lowest of IQ’s into blind obedience

And the lowest of IQ’s are buying it.

Hook
Line
Sinker

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Investigation in Palm Beach, Florida. Local news station.

Gunshot to head. Counted as Covid death.

Parkinson disease. Counted as Covid death.

Motorcycle crash. Counted as Covid death.

This is just one little county in Florida.

I wasn't going to go there yet, I was gonna let chronaut sink himself first lol.

Yeah, that's kinda a huge story, maybe in New Zealand they don't get news.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If they gave the flu a bounty like they did covid you'd see a huge spike in the flu. But to answer your question. Yes the numbers would be huge. Seeing as if I die tomorrow I've had the flu twice in my life so that would make my death uber flu death.

I also find it really hilarious and incredibly sad that the majority of people in this thread for one cant read or refuse to. Both are sickening. Second, take what they read on facebook or some random tweet at face value without doing a little. Just a little digging. I know google is evil but it's a fast way to get your answers answered. Its really easy to shift the $hit that comes with Google if you bring a snorkel. And lastly. Why so angry?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Why doesn't anyone ask about the numbers of those who died speared up the rectum by unicorn horns? Or the numbers of those who die as a result of swallowing several house bricks? Or of those who die because they could not be warned in time by people unable to speak without the aid of a sock puppet?

Oh, the humanity!!!

Oh, the humanity!!!

Oh , the ignorance!!!
Can you cite any of those causes of death as accurate ?

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Some folks get carried away with it when they are losing in a debate.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

2 causes of death are on every death certificate.
1. Cause of death-say...pneumonia
2. Contributing factors: Flu, cancer, Sepsis etc.

There is a way we die....and how it came about, and it's onset ie: months, years etc

EMT
edit on 28-7-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Add: Die w/out a doc present? Mandatory autopsy.

Die in any med facility...you aren't getting one unless someone requests.

Attending physician could put any assumption down. How, way, how long.
Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I would love to know how many people in the
world or just US have cov19 with no symptoms?
any know? And how long have they had it?
Please any one?

edit on 28-7-2020 by buddha because: why not

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join