It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. BARR Testifies Live Before Jerry Nadler's House Judiciary Committee on 7-28-2020.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Ewww....Ted Lieu

I wonder if he knows we know.

I wonder why he's so exceedingly standing up for these rioters and "reclaim's his time" when Barr tries to answer. He seems very invested in this...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There should be a committee rule that allows the person appearing at a hearing to be able to address the committee member speaking, whether that committee member is pontificating or legitimately asking questions.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Biggs to Nadler.... Bless your heart...

I'm assuming everyone knows what that statement means...lol

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
I’ve never seen Barr angry! The Dems are behaving as expected: Evil, demonic, disgusting, disrespectful.

Of course they are. They're terrified of Barr.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

There should be a committee rule that allows the person appearing at a hearing to be able to address the committee member speaking, whether that committee member is pontificating or legitimately asking questions.

I think a 60 second reply between 5 mins if he wants...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Another recess. I guess Nadler has to pee again.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Biggs to Nadler.... Bless your heart...

I'm assuming everyone knows what that statement means...lol

Agreed!

originally posted by: tallcool1
Biggs to Nadless "Bless your heart"

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
My favorite part so far was when Nadler--while not wearing his mask--chastised the Republican members of the committee for not wearing their masks.

How #ing fake can these people be? Do they really think the American people are this stupid? How can anyone vote for people this fake? These are not serious people.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Goedhardt
I’ve never seen Barr angry! The Dems are behaving as expected: Evil, demonic, disgusting, disrespectful.

Of course they are. They're terrified of Barr.

They really are - you can hear it in their desperate ranting without waiting for an answer. That's the "tolerant liberal" way - shout over the top of any different opinion.
edit on 28-7-2020 by tallcool1 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Eric "SwallowsWell" Swallwell makes me want to vomit, but there he is. He's another low IQ Demwit.

This is probably the only time everyone there needs to wear a mask. When "Intestinally challenged" Swallwell speaks. Lol.
edit on 28-7-2020 by texasgirl because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I disagree. I think most Democrat voters are simply brainwashed by the propaganda spewing from the MSM. All it takes to turn someone like that around is to actually hear definite proof that one of the things they have been told was a lie. That happens enough, people will begin to seek out information on what else they have been told, and the whole thing unravels.

These are fellow citizens we're talking about, Razor... don't fall for the division propaganda. Even Fox has their own propaganda wing.

Besides, registered Democrats are actually a minority, as are registered Republicans. The majority are Independents.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I wish I could agree with you but my best friend is an avid viewer of CNN and refuses to believe any proof that's shown to her. I have simply given up and acknowledge that she will never change her stance.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
My favorite part so far was when Nadler--while not wearing his mask--chastised the Republican members of the committee for not wearing their masks.

How #ing fake can these people be? Do they really think the American people are this stupid?? How can anyone vote for people this fake? These are not serious people.

Bolding for comment.

Sadly I know people like this. Some even in my own family. If a liberal says it, it must be true. More annoyingly is they believe the rantings of Joy Behar and the rest of the hags of the view as absolute truth.

I will be petty enough when we're all reunited in the next life to say "I told you so"!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The "inject themselves with bleach" was a nice touch.

I didn't think these people could be any dumber but I have to admit I was sorely mistaken.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
During the break, even the commentators on CBSN are saying that the democrats won't let Barr answer questions.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I agree with most of your statement but...
In my opinion, as having dealt with many Liberals on a daily basis, the brainwashing has been ingrained to such a degree that they no longer have a grasp on reality.
In my opinion again, the only way they might possibly be jarred out of the Liberal haze they live in is to see some of those clowns actually get locked up for their crimes.
And even then it might not happen, they would probably just start a Go-Fund Me for them or something like that.
I have voted Democrat in the past but when I did, I thought it was in the best interest for this country for me to vote that way.
I couldn’t in clear conscience vote Democrat again in my lifetime and I do not see how they can either.
edit on 28-7-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Cicilline is as much of a moron as Johnson is. Wow, where do they find these idiots?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
ObamaGate consists of;

- Spying
- FISA
- UnmaskIng
- Leaking to Media
- EpMax
- Ukraine

More I’m sure.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just as terrorists use women and children and innocents and hospitals and schools to operate within and around to keep from being targeted, this is what is happening with these domestic terrorists.

Cicillene is trying to make it sound like our LE officials are actually attacking peaceful protesters and he's wrapping it up in hate-filled stupid rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Do people like Cicilline understand how bad they look to independents

LOL what a video!

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join