It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. BARR Testifies Live Before Jerry Nadler's House Judiciary Committee on 7-28-2020.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is absolute Farce.

I'm centrist libertarian, and don't really like traditional Republicans or Democrats and almost entirely vote third party. Leaving aside Trump's (who used to be Dem) current interruption of the traditional Republican party, both Dem and Rep have pushed authoritarian crap in the past, often working in lockstep. Bush Patriot Act, Obama NDAA indefinite detention, for example. Both sides pushing more government authoritarian control.

Republicans in this hearing are being preachy and hyperbolic but at least letting Barr answer to their and the Democrats questions.

Right now in this hearing the Democrats are behaving like raving lunatics.

Any sane, half way independent thinker will mark the stark difference.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
How can any sane person watch this and think: ‘Wow, what a great person is this Democrat, I’ll vote for him/her!’

These Democrats disgust me.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
They are playing every trick in the book my friends. They are even making small conflicts in the background of his replies!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
This is the definition of deplorable... make an accusation, cut the man off when he objects, make another accusation, cut him off again... the American people are seeing this. This is no different than the criminal tactics often used by rogue cops to coerce a confession. These Democrats are not trying to help police relations with the public... they are the problem with police relations with the public!

Spineless, petty, evil creatures.

TheRedneck

The problem is a good number are cheering the Dems every time they do this... All they want is to hear the liberal narrative to get their Andy Warhol time of fame and not really ask a single question they actually want answered.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Is "I reclaim my time" some democrat equivalent of STFU? Because that's what they are ALL saying when Barr attempts to answer their diatribes. I would call them questions, but there's very little questioning, just asinine statements.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Pretty much... it means "You're wasting my time answering my questions, so shut up."

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Matt Gaetz has a different temperament than I have seen in the past. Anybody notice his unusual calmness?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Today is another example how Democrats cheat and lie their way to power 🤣

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
How can any sane person watch this and think: ‘Wow, what a great person is this Democrat, I’ll vote for him/her!’

These Democrats disgust me.

It's more profound than that. Democrats want a man with advancing Dementia to be President of our great country.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Matt Gaetz has a different temperament than I have seen in the past. Anybody notice his unusual calmness?

This is the first time in 12 months a top Trump Admin person has testified. Stark change of scenery from the impeachment fiasco.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Democrats want to move the election date? They should want to make it sooner, since Biden and Ginsburg are declining.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Statistics on shootings...who knew...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Omg WEAR YOUR MASK
stupid jackass doesn't know who has time

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Black people cause more trouble, so naturally they're going to be scrutinized more. Some of these Congressmen don't understand plain old math.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Nadless commanding everyone to wear a mask because they're "not caring about the safety" of this committee - while removing his mask. SMH...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Who are these items? What are they?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
hmmm.....
Unmasking investigation....
Well now....

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats already moved their election date back to November 4th.

All Democrats take note! Only Republicans vote on the 3rd! You have to come out for Biden on the 4th! If you vote on the 3rd, it will be counted for Trump!

They had to do this because of Covid-19.

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
hmmm.....
Unmasking investigation....
Well now....

John Bash of Texas.....

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Did yall just hear that?
edit on 28-7-2020 by rougeskut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join