It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. BARR Testifies Live Before Jerry Nadler's House Judiciary Committee on 7-28-2020.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
FOX livestream not showing the video... is this on all streams? Of just the one from FOX?

Your location may be in a censor zone 😎

Fox News in the U.S. showed the entire video 😎

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Boo-hoo...Nadler complaining about the length of Jordan's opening and chastising him for not giving them a 48-hour notice regarding the showing of the video.

Good gawd! What a piece of work this Nadler cartoon character is!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
FOX livestream not showing the video... is this on all streams? Of just the one from FOX?

I only get the sound and Bill Barr on screen.

Yeah they probably don’t want you seeing it there.
Your government must be Leftist sympathizers censoring you guys like that.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Then it might be just the live stream. It does not have the logo’s either.
I’m using the US FOX app. No restrictions in 4 years yet.

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Nice to see the CNN/MSNBC fans are finally getting to see the non-mythical riots.

Thanks. I didn't know they were covering it.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I want to hear Nadler try to defend these "peaceful protests".

Get it on record Jerry...

He has already said the Portland riots are just peaceful protests, and that right leaning news is creating it all. I ask those staunch liberals here if they believe that too, or is Nadler full of crap.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Boo-hoo...Nadler complaining about the length of Jordan's opening and chastising him for not giving them a 48-hour notice regarding the showing of the video.

Good gawd! What a piece of work this Nadler cartoon character is!

Just turned it on. Looks like Barr is delivering a Eulogy. Room dark and everyone wearing masks behind him, like scared wussies.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He has already said the Portland riots are just peaceful protests, and that right leaning news is creating it all. I ask those staunch liberals here if they believe that too, or is Nadler full of crap.

Man on the street stopped Jerry and asked about Portland.
That's his LIMO? LOL!
edit on 7/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's his LIMO? LOL!

I expected a cattle truck...
edit on 28-7-2020 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Good grief! Nadler is still saying these mobs are "mothers" and peaceful protesters and doesn't want Barr to respond. Nadler has got some very evil hate in his black heart. It is obvious.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's his LIMO? LOL!

And oddly, from the back door, it appears he got into a accident prior to today.....lol

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Good grief! Nadler is still saying these mobs are "mothers" and peaceful protesters and doesn't want Barr to respond. Nadler has got some very evil hate in his black heart. It is obvious.

These people have been in Government so long that they feel ANYTHING they say is real... Biden is a champion of that approach to say one thing one day and say the exact opposite some point later with the idea that Americans will not remember what he said last week.

He has been very successful using this over the decades, BUT now he is faced with the new fangle thingamajig called the internet that records what he says and people if they lift a pinkie in effort can see what he does, has done, for his whole career.

edit on 28-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
LOL....she brought up Stingray!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

They Fox News showed the video..nadler commented at the end about his use of time and not giving him notice before showing a video..lol..that's it..
edit on 7/28/2020 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have been watching the proceedings but at this point I just don't see any reason to continue watching.
We all know how this inquisition is going to play out in that the treasonist democratic party is going to do everything they can to impeach Barr's testimony and reputation while the republicans will go to no limits to protect and support him.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Barr seems to be letting his tougher side come out now. He hasn't been allowed to answer the rants from the idiot Dems, so the Repub's time has to be used to clarify the idiotic misinformation and speeches from the Dems.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Joe Biden + Ruth Ginsburg + John Durham + William Barr = Severe PANIC.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is insane... The Democrats are just making speeches and not even allowing Barr to answer, disrupting the hearing, can't seem to get a good enough connection to do their job from home, ignoring points of order against this crap, and Nadler is constantly taking his mask on and off after demanding that everyone else wear their at all times when they are not talking!

Is this a hearing before Congress or an elementary school play?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL....she brought up Stingray!!!!!

The old TV show?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
Thankfully, BARR has more raw legal power and authority than all of them combined.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join