It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. BARR Testifies Live Before Jerry Nadler's House Judiciary Committee on 7-28-2020.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's too bad Democrats wouldn't let Barr talk. I guess they're too stupid to understand that a person must speak, in order to perjure him/her self.

They answered for him to reclaim their time. Perjury by proxy, don'cha know? More efficient.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Attorney General Barr handled himself Incredibly well and kudos to his resolve to being accused, slandered and called a liar, I would have jumped over that table.

To hell with Congressional Democrats, WE NEED TO DO EVERYTHING TO STRIP THEM OF POWER.

I'm going out tonight and I'm going to be a loud vocal Trump supporter, 6'4 come at me.

I wish he would've blurted out some stuff. I would have liked him to tell Nadler that his lack of understanding of the COTUS is how we have hearings where the person under oath is denied the right to answer accusations without someone giving up their time from the other party.

He should have said if he was not allowed to answer the accusations he would leave. That is how you shut that down.

"allow me the courtesy of a reply" is not silly. The fact the D's didn't will not be lost on any who watched it. Let us hope the indies did. The Marxists who did were going "I see another zing!".... They don't listen to the answers and have their leadership showing them to not listen and just do or say what they want like they are a god speaking to their sheeple.
edit on 29-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: queenofswords
Anybody watching this? Sheila Jackson Lee approached AG Barr after the adjournment with a mask and a full head shield.

He had already stood up and was about to leave, when she approached him and blathered something to him.

She was probably demanding to know what was in the note the staffer handed to him, lol.

Isn't she notorious for doing the same thing at another hearing not so very long ago, was that the Kavanaugh hearing?? She knew what hers said..

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I saw some of this last night and the Democrats shamefully cut him off and refused to let him answer. It’s the Democrat Way don’t you know....

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"allow me the courtesy of a reply" is not silly. The fact the D's didn't will not be lost on any who watched it. Let us hope the indies did. The Marxists who did were going "I see another zing!".... They don't listen to the answers and have their leadership showing them to not listen and just do or say what they want like they are a god speaking to thei
It sure wasn’t lost on me, and Bless Jim Jordan for speaking out about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Eighteen pages and nothing from the lib peanut gallery. Where they at??

I think the last excuse was ATS all right wing now? I think it finally sunk in the Russian collusion investigation was crap, manufactured, and illegal.

How many time was “wait until the Mueller report” posted?

I think the mueller report was the turning point. That. And getting burnt by unnamed sources in the impeachment, and again at the Russian bounty issue.

I think they know they burnt a lot of their credibility.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nadler and pretty much every demoncrat whom spoke are evil pos. They keep claiming how the "protests are not riots' and nothing really bad is happening. Many Americans have died because of the lies from demoncrats. Every one of them should be put on trial and face execution for allowing the chaos, murders, and violence to continue.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Russia is all powerful, but cant subvert mail in ballots run by volunteers who think money is waiting for them in Nigeria.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join