It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. BARR Testifies Live Before Jerry Nadler's House Judiciary Committee on 7-28-2020.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, another swing & miss for the Dems.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL....Nadler fell asleep during the hearing......

twitter.com...

Don't make fun of him, he was in a car accident. He might have had a concussion. He might have brain... well skull damage.

Seems he does this fairly regularly. How does someone who falls asleep on the job so often, still have a job?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Don't make fun of him, he was in a car accident. He might have had a concussion. He might have brain... well skull damage.

Seems he does this fairly regularly. How does someone who falls asleep on the job so often, still have a job?

I don't know. Ask Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

twitter.com...

That man is not well...physically, emotionally, nor mentally.

Half of congress needs to retire already, imo. Too many of them are old, sick, and demented. I'm not an ageist, but damn!!

Some aren't that old, but still demented or just plain stupid. (Whoa!! was that Guam tipping over?)
edit on 28-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My spidey sense tells me something happening soon to send Dems completely off the ledge.

I wonder what the deadline is for a SCOTUS Appt. To close to election? Forced to wait for 2020 winner to make the appointment?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Mitch mcconnell says that even if Ruth Ginsburg retires and October, he is going to install her replacement.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

twitter.com...

I don't know. Ask Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

She fell asleep during the last state of the Union address that she attended.

That is more understandable then what evil Nancy Pelosi did this year, when she ripped Up the speech on live television.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Mitch mcconnell says that even if Ruth Ginsburg retires and October, he is going to install her replacement.

Great to hear!!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
My spidey sense tells me something happening soon to send Dems completely off the ledge.

I wonder what the deadline is for a SCOTUS Appt. To close to election? Forced to wait for 2020 winner to make the appointment?

It will be Biden announcing Hillary as his running mate next week.....all hell will break loose.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It will be Biden announcing Hillary as his running mate next week.....all hell will break loose.

He should not pick someone who is sharper than he is.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The Epstein Maxwell documents are being unsealed on Thursday.

twitter.com...

Your spidey senses may be right on target!
edit on 7/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He's already backed himself in a corner, Vasa. He promised a woman of color would be his VP choice.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if he ended up picking Bernie. I can see him doing that for the Bernie bros votes.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

He's already backed himself in a corner, Vasa. He promised a woman of color would be his VP choice.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if he ended up picking Bernie. I can see him doing that for the Bernie bros votes.

Nope....he only promised a woman.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I believe Modern medicine could easily convert Bernie into a black woman. And a quite attractive one at that.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Ah, you are right. He has been pressured to choose a woman of color, but he did not commit to it. He did pledge to nominate a black woman to the Supreme Court, however.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If Bernie really wanted to be VP, he could self-identify as a black female, then dare anybody to use the wrong pronoun.

(Oh, my...that mental picture is not "pretty".)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

AG Barr: US Attorney John Bash (Texas) is investigating the massive Unmasking of Trump campaign and administration officials, by Joe Biden, Susan Rice, James Comey, and many others.

Good news!

From PSMM:
Whoah. Barr quote? Or from panel?

Barr quote sans the names being named part, but we know it 100% is that group.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Another recess. I guess Nadler has to pee again.

I am sure no notes are being passed around and ideas being shared during those breaks............?

/s

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ah, you are right. He has been pressured to choose a woman of color, but he did not commit to it. He did pledge to nominate a black woman to the Supreme Court, however.

I don't think he will get that chance....

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

He should not pick someone who is sharper than he is.

You mean more corrupt than he is.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join