It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. BARR Testifies Live Before Jerry Nadler's House Judiciary Committee on 7-28-2020.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: queenofswords
Anybody watching this? Sheila Jackson Lee approached AG Barr after the adjournment with a mask and a full head shield.

He had already stood up and was about to leave, when she approached him and blathered something to him.

I saw it. I wonder what it was in reference to. She's the racist retard that said hurricanes are racist because they're not given black names like Leroy and Jamal.

She was also the one who palmed an envelope (payment?) at the Kavanaugh hearing.

link   
Stanton responding "That's disappointing" when Barr said he would follow the law should just be played ad nauseum in Republican campaign ads this fall.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
WTF is Fox cutting to Biden?

Because Biden being seen in public is bigger news than Democrats grandstanding during a hearing.

Omg, good one!! LMAO!!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Because Biden being seen in public is bigger news than Democrats grandstanding during a hearing.

Biden proposing and promising programs that Trump is already doing or has done !

He's 180 days behind 🤣🤣

about a dozen gaffes in a few minutes 🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I wish he would just yell out, "you're lying" everytime these idiots try to play these verbal tricks.

Or a low "bullsh!T" cough in the mic every time they BS....lol

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Every time he comes out I feel it is like Punxsutawney Phil coming out looking for his shadow.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
He actually had a few snorts in that mic 😤

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Did Joe Biden say that president trump was wrong for attempting to deport Mexican rapists?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Did Joe Biden say that president trump was wrong for attempting to deport Mexican rapists?

No answer yet?

I'll just take that as a yes then.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So these hearings are always a #show, both sides grandstand during these hearings, but this one was particularly egregious. The Democrats took it to another level.

Why?

They seemed scared to me. They must know something we don't.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
they will heavily edit the clips for news and their re-election campaigns.

I doubt most of their voters will ever learn what really went down today.

if we had any kind of intelligent / fair media they would be skewering the dems like crazy
but of course they will suck up and praise them.

Please God don't let the dems win anything this election.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting that Fox news is covering Biden's speech , yet it was not on MSNBC ? They were showing cherry picked clip's of Barr's testimony, totally misrepresenting and slandering him.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I think so, too.

I believe the ultimate goal was to act as angry as they could so they could appear to the gaggles as upset over what's going on. One guy kept repeating that Barr was disappointing for saying he would follow the law. They were getting mad at things no sane human would get mad about.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

At Least Barr's Pants Fit ..........

Honest to all that is holy.

How does anyone vote for this guy ?

He is delusional...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Jerry Nadler and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez's districts are very close to each other.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I was disappointed with Barr. Every time they told flat out lies he should've just said that's a lie. They cut him off trying to give longer explanations, but he still could've pointed out when they were lying. They'd have a hissy fit but so what? They're already trying to impeach him.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Bar knows what's coming their way. He can afford to take a few hits before Delivering his knock out punch.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Bar knows what's coming their way. He can afford to take a few hits before Delivering his knock out punch.

If you say so. Ya'll have been claiming justice is right around the corner for 4 years. My only hope is that they've been saving up for the October surprise.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
LOL....Nadler fell asleep during the hearing......

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL....Nadler fell asleep during the hearing......

twitter.com...

Don't make fun of him, he was in a car accident. He might have had a concussion. He might have brain... well skull damage.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join