It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. BARR Testifies Live Before Jerry Nadler's House Judiciary Committee on 7-28-2020.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: panoz77
Barr is asked a question, Barr begins to answer, dems say "RECLAIMING MY TIME!!!!"

Reclaim my time is just a nifty way to keep the truth silenced.

I'll translate -

"Reclaiming my time!" = "Shut the f**k up!"

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Holy crap
No breaks
5 minutes
Wowowow

F nadler

He really is a complete jerk isn't he? I keep meaning to ask too - what is with these libiots and their "with unanimous consent" I'd like to submit this liberal hit piece as something or other... Unanimous consent? I doubt any republicans would have "consented" to liberal hit pieces being introduced as some sort of corroborating evidence.

The people destroying the constitution are demanding that Barr adhere to the constitution which he is already doing. Un#ingbelievable.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yes or No question, only Please.... " do support killing kittens ? " " well No, unless they're terminally ill and suffering "

" so it's Yes, you do support killing kittens " uggggg

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Attorney General Barr handled himself Incredibly well and kudos to his resolve to being accused, slandered and called a liar, I would have jumped over that table.

To hell with Congressional Democrats, WE NEED TO DO EVERYTHING TO STRIP THEM OF POWER.

I'm going out tonight and I'm going to be a loud vocal Trump supporter, 6'4 come at me.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Yes or No question, only Please.... " do support killing kittens ? " " well No, unless they're terminally ill and suffering "

Pretty much summed up the whole sheetshow with that comment!

link   
Anybody watching this? Sheila Jackson Lee approached AG Barr after the adjournment with a mask and a full head shield.

He had already stood up and was about to leave, when she approached him and blathered something to him.

link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

My favorite tactic was:
"I'll give you time after the question... (question ends) I yield my time"

This was a pretty big crap showing by the Demos.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Anybody watching this? Sheila Jackson Lee approached AG Barr after the adjournment with a mask and a full head shield.

He had already stood up and was about to leave, when she approached him and blathered something to him.

I liked how he didn't put on a mask.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I already know how this ends... this was a set-up to put words in Barr's mouth, while he's under oath, and then cherry-pick what the idiots said he said (several people have already cut him off by saying "I understand that as a 'no'") to get a perjury charge. Then they'll use that to impeach him.

Why? Did anyone see where he refused to promise to not release the Durham Report before the election? Sounds like that nothing burger we all thought was a nothing burger might be a 2-pound Baconator!

HAHAHA, Now Biden says he would use local police to quell riots... WHAT LOCAL POLICE? THE LOCAL POLICE ARE BEING DEFUNDED! Oh, good God, I have to listen to something else for a while....

Better yet, I need to make a run to town... take care, all!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
My favorite quote by AG Barr is: ‘This a hearing, I thought I was supposed to be heard’
edit on 28-7-2020 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Or....

Yes or no, AG Barr, do you support Trump's tweets, and are you aware that his tweets are official White House statements? Are you going to defend the constitution or are you not?

Uhhh, how can you answer 3 or 4 questions with a yes or no? And The Nadler showed extreme rudeness, unprofessionalism, and immaturity as did all of his fellow democrats. Absolutely repulsive.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I saw it. I wonder what it was in reference to. She's the racist retard that said hurricanes are racist because they're not given black names like Leroy and Jamal.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

She was probably demanding to know what was in the note the staffer handed to him, lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Message boards, chatrooms and even YT comment sections are literally and overwhelmingly crapping on the Dems.

It actually touched my heat that so many users can see past the Dem BS.

Epic.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

She was probably confused that paper can be handed to others testifying in congress that doesn't have cash in them.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I saw it. I wonder what it was in reference to. She's the racist retard that said hurricanes are racist because they're not given black names like Leroy and Jamal.

She was also the one who palmed an envelope (payment?) at the Kavanaugh hearing.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

I liked it when he told the bimbo towards the end, "Did you just bring me here to talk to me like this? You could have done that without me having to be here."

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirlThe same Sheila who handed a note to another congressman and looked around all suspect? Total hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The hearings today is what leadership looks like when Democrats get power 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
WTF is Fox cutting to Biden?

Because Biden being seen in public is bigger news than Democrats grandstanding during a hearing.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join