It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. BARR Testifies Live Before Jerry Nadler's House Judiciary Committee on 7-28-2020.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I am a woman and had breast cancer twice! Here me roar!!!!

So I am missing something here...I thought it would swap back and forth with the questioning but it seems it has been 4 Ds in a row...

Yeah, like she's in the same boat as most Americans with pre-existing conditions...pfft....she has premier health care benefits, nothing like she wants for everyone else !

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Good observation. It is mandatory that they cheat because their candidate has advancing dementia.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Omg
People are buying guns
People not allowwd to have guns are failing background checks

Which proves the background checks are working, does it not? These Democrats are really something else. I notice very few of our friends here on the Left are commenting, maybe because none of these Dems in the hearing are defendable.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yup, I'm sure she has a choice of more than one insurance company and the deductible that is lower than $8100, which is the Obama care deductible this year.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So, y'all pissed yet?

This is how Democrats run things, they badger him for months to go in, he finally agrees and then they don't let him speak.

Next time they want him in, refused unless they give him 2 mins to respond to each accusation.

Congressional Democrats are out of touch with reality, relying off friends, sources and liberal media for their answers.

It's an aboslute disconnect.

If ATS is pissed, I'm pissed, can you imagine the American people watching? They're pissed too!

Dems, keep digging your holes.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Oh my goodness. Fox News has cut away to a Joe Biden speech. Sounds like a corpse is talking.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
It’s seems very obvious that they already have a plan to manipulate mail in votes, otherwise they wouldn’t be pushing it so hard.

Nadler in my best soup nazi voice I can muster.....no break for you.😂

I wonder after Trump wins how much the left will scream MAIL IN FRAUD!!!

To the lefties...that fraud can go either way....just saying...lol

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Holy crap
No breaks
5 minutes
Wowowow

F nadler

He really is a complete jerk isn't he? I keep meaning to ask too - what is with these libiots and their "with unanimous consent" I'd like to submit this liberal hit piece as something or other... Unanimous consent? I doubt any republicans would have "consented" to liberal hit pieces being introduced as some sort of corroborating evidence.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Yeah, like she's in the same boat as most Americans with pre-existing conditions...pfft....she has premier health care benefits, nothing like she wants for everyone else !

Not sure her point...she got healthcare so why was she complaining about not getting it unless she cured her cancer by rubbing dirt on it with no healthcare available. I am also not sure what that has to do with the AG or DOJ...lol

Isn't that something Congress passes?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
In my opinion, Barr is being psychologically abused by the Dems.

Will anyone on the left condemn how he is being treated?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

He really is a complete jerk isn't he? I keep meaning to ask too - what is with these libiots and their "with unanimous consent" I'd like to submit this liberal hit piece as something or other... Unanimous consent? I doubt any republicans would have "consented" to liberal hit pieces being introduced as some sort of corroborating evidence.

Didn't Nadler walk away for like 30+ mins? lol

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The Dems are hellbent on conflating protestors with rioters.

If they keep on saying it, I guess they think we will believe their unmitigated bulls#it!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Omg
People are buying guns
People not allowwd to have guns are failing background checks

I guarantee that this surge in background check fails are from dems and antifa types that don't know you can't be a felon to buy a gun, guarantee

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
BTW, where are all of our resident dems to defend this joke of a circus?

This is one of the more disgusting and pathetic displays of politics by the left I’ve ever seen.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I wish he would just yell out, "you're lying" everytime these idiots try to play these verbal tricks.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Barr is asked a question, Barr begins to answer, dems say "RECLAIMING MY TIME!!!!"

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
BTW, where are all of our resident dems to defend this joke of a circus?

This is one of the more disgusting and pathetic displays of politics by the left I’ve ever seen.

Licking their wounds from the Kavanaugh hearings?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: tallcool1

Didn't Nadler walk away for like 30+ mins? lol

He had to poo, yes it takes 30 minutes

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
WTF is Fox cutting to Biden?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Barr is asked a question, Barr begins to answer, dems say "RECLAIMING MY TIME!!!!"

Reclaim my time is just a nifty way to keep the truth silenced.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join