It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. BARR Testifies Live Before Jerry Nadler's House Judiciary Committee on 7-28-2020.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
They keep quoting Nadless's quote about the "myth" of antifa rioting.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
So now we know what this hearing was for. It was so these hate-filled angry stupid Democrats can spew it at our Attorney General with disrespect and not give him any chance to explain.

The Repubs have to relinquish their time in order to give the A.G. at least some time to explain and answer their accusations.

Yeah, it's fcking repulsive and embarrassing that our politics have gotten to this point.

Thanks, democrats.

BTW, Demings is a retard. Love how she was friendly at first and then went into attack mode. What a fraud.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Isn't Deming's one of the people Joe Biden is looking at for his vice president?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

BTW, Demings is a retard. Love how she was friendly at first and then went into attack mode. What a fraud.

Fraud indeed. And, she is one of the ones the Dem Party is considering as VP for Biden.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Isn't Deming's one of the people Joe Biden is looking at for his vice president?

Word is he is sniffing around

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Fraud indeed. And, she is one of the ones the Dem Party is considering as VP for Biden.

Since she makes a point at every opportunity to tout she's a former LEO, does she believe the Police are racist as a whole ? Does she believe that the attack on LEO's is justified ?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Geez. I just can't get over the way they ask a question, don't get the answer they want, then start talking and tell Barr "sir? SIR! This is MY time to talk!" Total facepalm.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Oooooo, got to love Barr and his statement about being heard.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

I haven't heard, but that would be even worse for the left to choose her.

link   
Lol
State v fed
Too bad baldy

link   
Barr: "this is a hearing. I thought I was supposed to be heard". Awesomeness!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
tweeting is legal
Wtf

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here comes the voting-by-mail issue. This is something the Dems are pushing pushing pushing.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Anybody with a brain will clearly see that this isn't really about being mean to bLM rioters but instead pushing for mail-in voting. Man these democrats are some angry people... WHEW.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm so tired of hearing "reclaiming my time, reclaiming my time" by these whiny self-absorbed bastards on the Left. Waaaaaaa waaaaa waaaaaa.

"I don't have a question for you yet"

Disingenuous fakers.

I hope the GOP takes back the house and keeps the senate so they can give this right back to the communist leftists that are making a mockery of our government.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
They sure want these mail in ballots for all...for " Health concerns " of course !

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
He should just talk over them and get it into the record.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ms Scanlon says "You're taking my time, sir."

Wait...Isn't he there to answer questions? It's HIS time, not hers. Infuriating.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
Barr: "this is a hearing. I thought I was supposed to be heard". Awesomeness!

I missed that! Ooooh...Burn! (Good for him!)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
LOL! So getting out and going to the poll and physically voting isn't as secure as writing on a piece of paper and sending it through several different people to pass in to someone else that may or may not write it down?

OOF, damn this gaggle of democrats are dumb.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join