It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. BARR Testifies Live Before Jerry Nadler's House Judiciary Committee on 7-28-2020.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The white guy pretending to care about blacks, why did he just ask to show a "video" of peaceful protesters, but then show still shots while people were singing? Lol. GTFOH

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: TheRedneck

I wish I could agree with you but my best friend is an avid viewer of CNN and refuses to believe any proof that's shown to her. I have simply given up and acknowledge that she will never change her stance.

Those are never Trumpers suffering from TDS. The targets are the indys and legacy Dems.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
WOW! Nadler just said that letting Barr answer the questions is "irrelevant to the rules"! WT actual F!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Cicilline is as much of a moron as Johnson is. Wow, where do they find these idiots?

I'm beginning to think it's a requirement to get elected to any Dem position in congress. Evidently they have to take an IQ test and it must be under 3 figures.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Trump's Heinrich Himmler is testifying. Or since hes so fat maybe Hermann Goering is more like it

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He has his tits tucked into his belt, He must have sore nipples.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Jamie Raskin (D) tried to catch Barr up, then Barr shot back so Raskin says "What I really want to ask you about is COVID-19".

My God, come on man. This is laughable. Democrats are a damn joke.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If you EVER run across anyone from NY Congressional District #10; you should shame the @$?& out of them for sending Nadler to DC. THAT’S the best they can do?!?

10th = upper west side Manhattan, midtown Manhattan, lower Manhattan some of Brooklyn.

Those folks should be ashamed.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I swear the Democrats are more ridiculous with every hearing I watch. I would not be able to hold my temper like Barr has. I have a lot of respect for people who can under such severe and misguided attacks.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump's Heinrich Himmler is testifying. Or since hes so fat maybe Hermann Goering is more like it

So overweight people haven’t been tagged as one of the lefts discriminated groups yet?

Odd. That is a huge untapped voter base😎

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Whoa! Drama! Ms. Jayapal says she is losing her temper.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Do these angry morons listen to themselves? Listen to Jayapal getting pissed when Barr, a white man, dare to defend himself against her lies.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Godwins law wins again!
Thanks for playing!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

She, like all democrats, hate when people cut their lies off to defend themselves.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I am embarrassed of my state's so called representatives. Jayapal is such a fu..... .....!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Whoa! Drama! Ms. Jayapal says she is losing her temper.

Dramatic grandstanding. So exactly as expected.
Fact free screeching.

link   
oooohhh pepper balls....
Are they like schweaty balls?

link   

Oh look.....
Deranged Liberals are such a tolerant and inclusive bunch eh?
Your hate for everything is showing again.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So now we know what this hearing was for. It was so these hate-filled angry stupid Democrats can spew it at our Attorney General with disrespect and not give him any chance to explain.

The Repubs have to relinquish their time in order to give the A.G. at least some time to explain and answer their accusations.
edit on 28-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Why all the riot apologists?
Enforce some laws and not others?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join