It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland Clinic and Case Western to host first presidential debate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

My money is on Corn Pop. I don't think he has the mental capacity to recognize anyone else anymore.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

President Trump announced Pence as VP choice July 15, 2016. Seems Biden is cutting it very close; we shall see.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
There will be no debate. Biden can’t even put together a proper sentence, which is why we’re all dealing with this COVID hoax. Gotta keep that dementia ridden old fart away from the cameras to save the DNC major embarrassment and a sure loss In November. Only chance they have is to cheat the voting system, destroy the economy, jobs and businesses, which once again leads back to the COVID hoax.
edit on 27-7-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

On a more serious note, things have been looking like someone is trying to groom Harris for the spot. She might be a little more likeable than Hillary, but that's kinda still up in the air, just like her heels...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Only chance they have is to cheat the voting system at this point

They aren't even attempting to hide that fact anymore. Did you listen to Pelosi the other day? She's scary.

They plan on stealing it via mail-in ballots across the board, the media will be used to loudly declare the Dems the victors, they will "inaugurate" him, "fumigate" Trump out of the White House (Nancy's words), and that's that. She said the presidency does not require a geophysical location and declared Trump will be gone one way or the other. She even said she is second in command.

Another hate-filled demented old hag disrespecting the president the American people chose.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Is there a single voter in this country who hasn't yet made up their mind? Would a debate change anything for either of the two candidates? Both campaigns would be wise to refuse.

In the words of the wicked witch herself "what difference, at this point, does it make?"

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Well thats good news though September 29th seems like a long time away

The first TRUMP vs HILLARY debate was on September 26, 2016

en.wikipedia.org...

Afterward, the mainstream media increased the odds of Hillary WINNING, from 87% to 92%. HAHA.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Did you see the video of her shouting "NO!" in the background repeatedly that seems to have come up earlier today? The woman (using that term loosely) is absolutely rabid about mail-in election fraud. I'll see if I can dig up a link.

ETA: mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 27-7-2020 by deadlysyn because: Added link

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

They aren't even attempting to hide that fact anymore. Did you listen to Pelosi the other day? She's scary.

They plan on stealing it via mail-in ballots across the board, the media will be used to loudly declare the Dems the victors, they will "inaugurate" him, "fumigate" Trump out of the White House (Nancy's words), and that's that. She said the presidency does not require a geophysical location and declared Trump will be gone one way or the other. She even said she is second in command.

Another hate-filled demented old hag disrespecting the president the American people chose.

Don't we already have a system for mail in ballots called absentee voter in EVERY state? If you are scared of the COVID then vote absentee. The "mail-in" is a scam 100%

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That’s exactly what their supporters want too.
Ignore the vote. Usurp the presidency. To hell with the people.
They’d be happy and gloating about the ‘win’ from a rigged, fraudulent election.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

No, I didn't see that one. But, this one is the video that I was talking about.

Mail-in ballots is the DemocRats big push. That would be an unbelievable fiasco and if it turns out to be disputed, the Dems will just have their mouthpiece Media hacks loudly and firmly declare them the winner. They will proceed with their inauguration and "fumigate" Donald Trump out of the White House.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I Hear Joe is being Well Trained for It ...........

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The mail-in ballots would be the only way they stand a chance. Look at the mid-terms. "Ooooh look, another box of provisional ballots." A week later, "ooooh look, another box of provisional ballots." They did the same thing here in AZ. If it weren't for "found" ballots, Sinema wouldn't be in the Senate right now.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

On a more serious note, things have been looking like someone is trying to groom Harris for the spot. She might be a little more likeable than Hillary, but that's kinda still up in the air, just like her heels...

Kamala seems like the likely choice; but just for sh!ts and giggles what if it were Pelosi? How strange would that be?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I don't think Pelosi has the mental fortitude to take over when Ukrainian Joe steps down after inauguration, if they actually had a chance at winning the election. And that's a big if. She's proven herself to be more immature than my 9 month old puppy as it is.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Is there a single voter in this country who hasn't yet made up their mind? Would a debate change anything for either of the two candidates? Both campaigns would be wise to refuse.

In the words of the wicked witch herself "what difference, at this point, does it make?"

I disagree sure I think most people have their minds made up but even 5 to 10 percent of the undecided could be a big block of votes depending where they come from. Not to mention Trump usually looks well during these debates while Joe even on his best days can get a little confused, if Joe looks feeble and out of it, that alone dould sway voters.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

No chance I'll tune in. For one, I'll be working - didn't catch when its scheduled for, but almost certain I'll be working. By then, even more of the millenials at work will come down with The Sniffles, Feeling Gassy, or the dreaded Slight Headache and have to miss 2 weeks of right befire their next 2 week vacation.

And personally, as an American aware that most Democrats and Republicans don't give a damn about the USA I find presidential debates to be embarrassing and uncomfortable to watch. What if people in other countries think more than justa fringe few of us are stupid enough to believe what these swearwordsswearwordsswearwords are saying?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Having the debate in the Cleveland Clinic is probably a safety move because at least one candidate and several journalists may need a clinic 😎🚬

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe a clinic for a few of them, but Ukrainian Joe needs a memory care facility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join