It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go to McDonald's and order a sausage egg muffin, SUB biscuit. You'll thank me later.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Does McDonalds even carry sausuage? What they call sausuage I don't think has ever seen a pig or even been close to one.
Maybe its 3 % sausuage and 96% soy soaked in 1% diesel fuel then barely cooked on a grill and thrown on a biscuit .

We had a old black neigbor that use to raise pigs before he died. Ever year when he'd slaughter a few he'd come around and take orders. I always got the hot which was never hot enough for me but still mouth watering good.

It was the best sausuage I've ever eaten and made it really hard to eat the stuff others pass off for sausuage.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I prefer the bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, I always get two, totally awsome

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

I went to McDonalds in Japan when I was there for breakfast one day, I'm convinced that was actual sausage. That was hands down the best fast food breakfast experience I've had from a McDonalds, just everything tasted fresh and as you would expect it to taste. Not like your standard "It's edible" fare you get from a McDonalds.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You want your mind blown? Put some sweet n sour sauce on your BIG MAC next time.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Mcgriddle breakfast sandwich is where it's at!

I went a long span of time not eating meat (15 years). After I had re introduced meat into my diet, a friend took me to mcdonalds for a breakfast sandwich, I had never even eaten one before i went down the dark path of vegetarianism. I can still remember my brain trying to process how much salt and fat was in just one bite, it was simply amazing.

The mcdonalds near me has gone to crap. Not sure what happened but I ordered a breakfast sandwich for the first time since march last week and the cheese was so gross that I couldn't even eat it.

I just make my own master chef (sarc) breakfast sandwiches now.
edit on 29-7-2020 by wheresthebody because: werdz

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
For a fast food sausage egg and cheese biscuit, nothing beats Whataburger. I think it is personally responsible for at least 10 lbs on me,

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Nah I'm good. Salt patty between salt bread. 🤢

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I just get a biscuit and ask for round egg. They always know what I mean. Been doing that for years, when I get their breakfast.

SO YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST, I BEAT YOU!

edit on 29-7-2020 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Everyone's home is different.

I'm glad someone enjoys our exports lol.

Also, you should totally visit the south sometime. I wouldn't suggest everyone live here... But certainly everyone should visit. Each part has its own kind of magic.

Asheville is a little too hippy for me... But damn does it have a lot in one place. All the food their is killer and it's smack dab in the smokies. I'd suggest that then Savannah and Charleston SC.

Pure bliss.
I’m from Texas, hence not really Southern, but I’ve always enjoyed visiting the Deep South. That said, what’s the damn deal with those boiled peanuts? Ghastly.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trucker1

Does McDonalds even carry sausuage? What they call sausuage I don't think has ever seen a pig or even been close to one.
Maybe its 3 % sausuage and 96% soy soaked in 1% diesel fuel then barely cooked on a grill and thrown on a biscuit .

We had a old black neigbor that use to raise pigs before he died. Ever year when he'd slaughter a few he'd come around and take orders. I always got the hot which was never hot enough for me but still mouth watering good.

It was the best sausuage I've ever eaten and made it really hard to eat the stuff others pass off for sausuage.
Southside Market in Elgin, Texas (pronounced with a hard “g”) is renowned for its spicy pork sausage. At least in the Austin area. So good.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Maybe twice a year I get hungry for biscuits with sausage and gravy. Its got to be the real deal, actual breakfast sausage with a white gravy restaurant style or the better frozen offerings from Jimmy Dean or others. Not good for you, but a change of pace.
So I understand you get a sausage mcmuffin but have the english muffin substituted with a biscuit and get the poached egg instead of the folded scramble egg like you get with a sausage biscuit with egg. I love poached eggs. I can make them and have them just a little soft so you can dip your toast with them. They'd be awesome with biscuits as well but toast is way easier to make, LOL.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
You have to go BEFORE 10am. If possible, go to a store that you know is always busy. The more busy, the better. This ensures that your biscuit will be fresh and buttery.

It's better than you might think. McDonald's biscuits are very good when fresh. So is the sausage and round egg. (Which are REAL btw, don't let any urban legends fool you.)

And what's really awesome, is that if you buy 2 then it's only 4 bucks! So try a sausage egg muffin AND one with a biscuit instead and enjoy.

You're welcome.

And then put grape or strawberry jelly on it. I use two packets per biscuit. Yes with egg cheese and sausage. Sounds creepy, watched grandma do it all her life, tried when she passed and holy cow is it perfect. Especially if you love sweets, savories, salties, etc. All together in one. Mmmm

Édit: sorry...I think for non US anglophones that would be grape or strawberry preserves or jam, either would be ok. Do NOT put Jell-O on it ::shudder::
edit on 7/29/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

Pure bliss.
I’m from Texas, hence not really Southern, but I’ve always enjoyed visiting the Deep South. That said, what’s the damn deal with those boiled peanuts? Ghastly.

I have always wondered this as well, first time I had boiled peanuts, I thought that maybe I got a bad batch or something, the second time I tried them, just equally disgusting, must be one of those acquired taste things.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
A sausage egg and cheese from an American deli is much fresher and with better ingredients.

I don't even know what the eggs are at mc.

I usually go bacon.

2 fried eggs, bacon, ham and cheddar cheese on a roll with pepper

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaarkeen
Never met a soul who didn't like boiled peanuts. Takes like two three times the salt as normally recommended, let mine cook all afternoon then overnight and add some spicyness to the liquid which barely holds on but gives just the right kick....when done it tastes like a salt water peanut your teeth just sink into. Must boil them in shell and raw too. People try to boil cooked shelled or cooked whole peanuts or even peanuts from a can put to boil lol. Must be the red raw peanuts left in the shells you leave it all whole and dump in the water shells on.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

Everyone's home is different.

I'm glad someone enjoys our exports lol.

Also, you should totally visit the south sometime. I wouldn't suggest everyone live here... But certainly everyone should visit. Each part has its own kind of magic.

Asheville is a little too hippy for me... But damn does it have a lot in one place. All the food their is killer and it's smack dab in the smokies. I'd suggest that then Savannah and Charleston SC.

Pure bliss.

Makes my mouth water. Pick them up at a roadside stand fresh from the cauldron into a paper sack. A salty and delicious treat! Now if you get yours from a can, okay. I get it. But the real thing is absolutely awesome!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join