It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go to McDonald's and order a sausage egg muffin, SUB biscuit. You'll thank me later.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Have you just inhaled flowers?

You've been here long ENOUGH. Who? Respond specifically with quotes?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

You gtfo, you have been doxed Ronald, take the hamburgerler with you.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tim2win

You gtfo, you have been doxed Ronald, take the hamburgerler with you.

Lol, ok take your magically delicious box of lucky charms and shove them right up your ass, Reggie.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Lol, they would'nt be lucky or charming if you consumed them any other way.

edit on 27-7-2020 by Tim2win because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2020 by Tim2win because: pixie magic

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Lol, they would'nt be lucky or charming if you consumed them any othey way.

Oh kay!!! There ya go!! What else ya got for your cause???

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

To prevent thread drift i should probably not share where I keep my lucky charms, mods...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tim2win

You like cerealzzzz show those just to be a dick!!! You like to troll and hate mack_ donaldzz. Lol. Go ahead brah be super cool and may be Kansas Girl we be your fav pal.
I love this #!!! Lol don't but the MUFFIN sub biscuit cause cray Cray Go in down!##

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
L

To prevent thread drift i should probably not share where I keep my lucky charms, mods...

Show us what u got cowboy. The show is yours in this biscuit related thread. I know... It's the best venue for you.. So SHINE baby SHINE! Millions are watching you!##
edit on 27-7-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I did'nt understand half of that but it's late.

You have won me over with your banter you ginger curley haired clown freak, I will eat biscuits for breakfast.

Ronald 2020.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I did'nt understand half of that but it's late.

You have won me over with your banter you ginger curley haired clown freak, I will eat biscuits for breakfast.

Ronald 2020.

Uh huh. Vote for Kansas Girl 2020. She's the most incoherent so she gets my vote!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I can get this

With this type of egg patty

If I order a steak, egg & cheese mcmuffin with a biscuit instead of a muffin, I get this one

If I order a steak, egg & cheese biscuit I'd get this one

Me personally, I'm not sure which one I want to get yet
edit on 27-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Have you just inhaled flowers?

Omg yes! Where the # are you, and who the # are u??? Just talk # and run away. Eh.

(post by Tim2win removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

My time to shine eh?

What do priests and Mcdonalds have in common?

(post by Tim2win removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep I always liked the animal byproducts in the soda. How many years can those biscuits sit there with out spoiling?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Is MacDonalds even classified as food anymore, it's all preservatives and sugar, I think we need need a new descriptor for this if there isn't one already.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I believe you, stinker! Man, sometimes I wish I was from the south for the biscuits alone.

But alas, I'm not.

These things from Mickey D's are amazing especially given the price. But it's important to order the MUFFIN sub biscuit, because ALL the biscuits contain a different type of egg. "Folded" yellow egg, and it's NOT the same experience as what I'm offering. That's why you have to specifically order the muffin. SUB biscuit.

Homemade biscuits and white gravy are something I miss so much being up here in Canada. The biscuits aren't the same up here sadly, and nowhere I've ever tried has white gravy. It's all brown gravy that tastes like it's from a package.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I believe you, stinker! Man, sometimes I wish I was from the south for the biscuits alone.

But alas, I'm not.

These things from Mickey D's are amazing especially given the price. But it's important to order the MUFFIN sub biscuit, because ALL the biscuits contain a different type of egg. "Folded" yellow egg, and it's NOT the same experience as what I'm offering. That's why you have to specifically order the muffin. SUB biscuit.

Homemade biscuits and white gravy are something I miss so much being up here in Canada. The biscuits aren't the same up here sadly, and nowhere I've ever tried has white gravy. It's all brown gravy that tastes like it's from a package.

Homemade white gravy is really easy to make.

Even without bacon or sausage grease .

Big skillet, 3/4 cup of vegetable oil or bacon grease HMMMMM

Heat oil on medium tell its hot add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 tsp of pepper. whisk it around

add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of flour whisk it around a bit then add a cup of milk (have the 1st cup of milk ready before you put the flour in)

Whisk around and add another cup of milk keep whisking and getting the lumps out until you have added 4 cups of milk .

And whisk tell it all just starts to boil getting lumps out. Then remove from heat and add sausage or bacon or nothing and its still delicious.

Now I want biscuits and gravy

i could just eat a bowl of gravy lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
O P....I don't understand man.....

How you knew what I was doing every morning.....I have a little white doggy at work that gets that cheesy side......cheese sidedown for a little doggy or it sticks to the roof of his mouth....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join