It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go to McDonald's and order a sausage egg muffin, SUB biscuit. You'll thank me later.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
a reply to: Wookiep

The cashier might take it upon themselves to decide, "Isn't that just a sausage and egg biscuit?" or something like that and hit the other button because it's just one tap, easier than going to the modify item menu, they might be new or ignorant.

But you're probably right. Did you know for less than a buck you could get a second sausage patty on there, or a second egg

Lol. I don't think you quite understand who you're talking to. And no. You're not correct. That can't be obtained for " less than a buck".

Innocent enough, but I love conspiracies. Seems your trolling for no good reason. Or not? ???????
edit on 27-7-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You're being a jerk. I simply said there's a chance they might mess it up, how does that make me a bad customer?

I'd order it sub biscuit, I'd probably get the right egg, and if I didn't oh well. I'm not wasting my time over it. I was poking fun at how important the difference of the egg patty was to you by asking WWYD if they gave you the wrong one.

As if to say, if you got the wrong egg, since it's so important to you, would you go back to get the right egg because I certainly wouldn't. You probably would because you'd get a free sandwich for your trouble since you're so in love with McDonalds.

Then you go cursing and telling me to go away. Smooth, real smooth.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Lol okay. Go order a sausage egg muffin. They are great! Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

You're being a jerk. I simply said there's a chance they might mess it up, how does that make me a bad customer?

I'd order it sub biscuit, I'd probably get the right egg, and if I didn't oh well. I'm not wasting my time over it. I was poking fun at how important the difference of the egg patty was to you by asking WWYD if they gave you the wrong one.

As if to say, if you got the wrong egg, since it's so important to you, would you go back to get the right egg because I certainly wouldn't. You probably would because you'd get a free sandwich for your trouble since you're so in love with McDonalds.

Then you go cursing and telling me to go away. Smooth, real smooth.

I mean really. Ffs.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This person is a bariatrician.

Go to Mcdonalds before 10 am...... you're welcome?

Stop going to Mcdonalds you fat f@cks.

You're welcome.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tim2win

You're welcome.

Lol

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

I prefer muffins.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You'd lose your mind in the part of the south I'm in..

Almost every breakfast place has good biscuits... But one rules them all. All from scratch, even the BBQ.

Oddly enough, my favorite is the Cajun catfish biscuit. I know it sounds odd in the morning, but it's realllly good.

Okay, that #e just makes me wanna head back south. Best food ever! And most establishments give you unbelievable portions of food... Even the food trucks there are phenomenal. I'd love to head down south again... The cajun catfish biscuit sounds amazing.
edit on 7/27/2020 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/27/2020 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You're welcome.

All things in moderation.

If you are active, Mcdonalds isn't going to kill you.

It's not a big part of my food pyramid, but I'm not above their breakfast.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

If I ever leave, I'll have a cabin in the mountains to come back to.

I've lived around the states. But something about here is special.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the suggestion to eat poison and support a fast food chain that creates animal cruelty.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm partial to a cheeky big mac the odd time but this is the first time I've seen Mcdonalds promoted on here, I fear Ronald may have infiltrated the resistance.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

No it won't kill you. Just why give money to McDonalds? They constantly advertise to kids in multiple ways. And they care not about animal cruelty.

Their fries last for a year in a plastic container. Imagine how many preservatives are in their biscuits?

It's no suprise they are tasty. They are engineered to be. But are we ruled by our taste buds and mass marketing?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Lol this is what I get every time I eat Mcds breakfast . Sausage and egg mcmuffin on a biscuit. MMMM

I will let you know another one. Ask them to put 2 squirts of mayo and 2 squirts of ketchup and a nice scoop of their dehydrated onions (the kind they put on the big macs and small burgers) in a cup and stir it all together and you have the best fry or nugget dipping sauce ever.
edit on 27-7-2020 by boobsmcgee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: boobsmcgee

Lol this is what I get every time I eat Mcds breakfast . Sausage and egg mcmuffin on a biscuit. MMMM

I will let you know another one. Ask them to put 2 squirts of mayo and 2 squirts of ketchup and a nice scoop of their dehydrated onions (the kind they put on the big macs and small burgers) in a cup and stir it all together and you have the best fry or nugget dipping sauce ever.

Lol nice. You know if you order a "mcdouble" with only mac sauce, lettuce pickles and onions, it's a big mac??
without the middle bun. It's a hack to save $$$ but people are so paranoid here lol!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If I ate breakfast at McDs or at BK, I always ordered a sausage bisquit. No need for the egg in the sandwich, I would rather have two sausage biscuits than a egg and sausage anyday. Been doing that for over thirty years now, the wife always orders an egg McMuffin with bacon.....Yuck.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

That does sound good but I prefer to spend my money in a mom and pop establishment where you are recognized and treated well. In Mega corp franchises you are just one of the masses. Order, get your food and get out....!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'm partial to a cheeky big mac the odd time but this is the first time I've seen Mcdonalds promoted on here, I fear Ronald may have infiltrated the resistance.

Promoted. Lol. Gtfo. Opinions don't equate to promotions. But damn I kinda wish lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Cheeky man! Cheeky weird stuff man! Let's investigate this sausage egg muffin SUB biscuit thing more!!!! LM effing ass off!! Hahaha. Yes, get shady fukers!#! We're gonna find something to this SPB are "wookie____p!!!" Roflmfao. What a bunch of morons. Go complain more to MCDcorporate LOL. Wow.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Have you just inhaled flowers?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join