It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go to McDonald's and order a sausage egg muffin, SUB biscuit. You'll thank me later.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You have to go BEFORE 10am. If possible, go to a store that you know is always busy. The more busy, the better. This ensures that your biscuit will be fresh and buttery.

It's better than you might think. McDonald's biscuits are very good when fresh. So is the sausage and round egg. (Which are REAL btw, don't let any urban legends fool you.)

And what's really awesome, is that if you buy 2 then it's only 4 bucks! So try a sausage egg muffin AND one with a biscuit instead and enjoy.

You're welcome.

edit on 27-7-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
Are they still using kangaroo meat, if not I don't want one./SARC

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Well if they use Roo meat, then Roo's are delicious lol!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Mmmmm I'm a sucker for sausage McMuffins with egg. Never tried a biscuit. I shall journey forth to the next Mickey-D's and give one a try.

If I hate it, I'll be sure to let you know

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slinki
Mmmmm I'm a sucker for sausage McMuffins with egg. Never tried a biscuit. I shall journey forth to the next Mickey-D's and give one a try.

If I hate it, I'll be sure to let you know

If you follow my instructions, you will not be disappointed.

Unless you are from Nibiru, and would rather eat small children instead. :O

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I shall follow your instructions.

First thing tomorrow morning!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You'd lose your mind in the part of the south I'm in..

Almost every breakfast place has good biscuits... But one rules them all. All from scratch, even the BBQ.

Oddly enough, my favorite is the Cajun catfish biscuit. I know it sounds odd in the morning, but it's realllly good.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I believe you, stinker! Man, sometimes I wish I was from the south for the biscuits alone.

But alas, I'm not.

These things from Mickey D's are amazing especially given the price. But it's important to order the MUFFIN sub biscuit, because ALL the biscuits contain a different type of egg. "Folded" yellow egg, and it's NOT the same experience as what I'm offering. That's why you have to specifically order the muffin. SUB biscuit.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Kangaroo meat is awesome although it is very gamey, only 3% fat or so, so you need to cook it perfectly.

Also for clarification, what do y'all mean when you say "biscuits" ? Over here a biscuit is akin to a cookie but smaller.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Everyone's home is different.

I'm glad someone enjoys our exports lol.

Also, you should totally visit the south sometime. I wouldn't suggest everyone live here... But certainly everyone should visit. Each part has its own kind of magic.

Asheville is a little too hippy for me... But damn does it have a lot in one place. All the food their is killer and it's smack dab in the smokies. I'd suggest that then Savannah and Charleston SC.

Pure bliss.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: Wookiep

Also for clarification, what do y'all mean when you say "biscuits" ? Over here a biscuit is akin to a cookie but smaller.

Not cookies, crackers or any nonsense like that. Biscuits like THIS

Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Ahhhh yes I see. They look like what we would call scones and serve with jam and cream.

You guys infuse them with meat and savories? Some people make savory scones but it is not the norm.
edit on 2772020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

These are way softer than scones... And they're typically brushed with butter during baking, making them inherently savory to begin with.

Though, they can definitely be hit with some butter and jam, apple butter, some good local honey.

Biscuits are looked down on in the culinary world. It's very simple, and many are just empty calories.... But when you have someone who knows how to make them, they're divine.

That's pretty much the thesis of southern food. Often modest food many would consider scraps cooked with love and soul. Also a lot of butter and pork far for good measure.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Just do Sausage McMuffin with egg. Don't mess around with perfection. And a McDonald's coffee. This stuff fuels the Interstate highway system. Trust me. Tens of thousands of miles so far.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That many miles and you never tried one with a biscuit instead? C'mon Schuyler. Old dogs CAN try new tricks. Don't die without trying a sausage egg MUFFIN substituted with a biscuit.

Report back when you've tried it.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Back in the day , having to be at work 40 miles away by 6:00 am, I stopped at McDs every morning and that was my breakfast and sometimes additional ones for lunch.
My glucose level fell off the chart.
Hovering around an average of 60 per day when before it was an average of 150 .
Don't try and tell anyone else though .
And that is probably not good for everyone.
edit on 7/27/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Would you check it at the window to make sure you have a round egg instead of a folded yellow egg or would you check it in the parking lot?

If they gave you a folded egg, would you go through the trouble and time of waiting through drive-thru to embarassingly tell them that you were supposed to get a round egg? Would you go inside? Or just drive off disappointed and eat it anyway?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Lol none of the above? If you order a muffin, they know it has round egg. You're not gonna be running through all those obstacles unless you intentionally try to make it difficult.

"Sausage egg muffin, SUB biscuit please". Is all it takes. But if you try to make it difficult and crazy, then the employees will likely make it difficult for you. And I wouldn't blame them! Be "that guy". Lol!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The cashier might take it upon themselves to decide, "Isn't that just a sausage and egg biscuit?" or something like that and hit the other button because it's just one tap, easier than going to the modify item menu, they might be new or ignorant.

But you're probably right. Did you know for less than a buck you could get a second sausage patty on there, or a second egg?

My favorite item is the steak and egg mcmuffin so I should sub a biscuit? It's the grease and the onions.
edit on 27-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

LOL, in your very rare case.... I'd say stay home squirrel! No really, stay home. No one really wants to serve someone like that. You'd be the type to create fake lawsuits out of nothing. I personally, wouldn't serve you.

Way Too paranoid, Karen! # that tbh. Go get breakfast somewhere else lol. I ain't touching that with a 10 ft pole. Get lost! Lol.

I feel dirty now. Go away. Lmfao

PS. There is no steak egg muffin. Lmao

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join