It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Beheading' horror in British street,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
“It was a private” matter the accused says, well that must be a good resign to hack someones head off, the guy’s a nut, he has to be.
Here’s another story from the same website. Another nut gets out of jail kills his friend and fries up his brains.
I feel sorry for the two victims but I have to laugh at how crazy society is.

'Beheading' horror in street
By Richard Edwards and Chris Millar, Evening Standard 14 March 2005

A man was beheaded in a frenzied and prolonged axe attack in a London street today

Click for larger image

The axeman, smartly-dressed and in his thirties, felled his victim with one blow and then struck repeatedly "as if he was chopping wood".
The assault lasted several minutes near the Hampstead Theatre in Belsize Park. The attacker ignored his victim's screams and the pleas of two women passers-by and workmen. He stopped when police arrived. He then put down the axe near the body. He was described as looking "emotionless and cool" throughout.
When asked why he had done it, he told officers: "It's complicated. It's private."
Eton Avenue is known as one the most exclusive streets in north London with a host of multi-million-pound properties. Belsize Park is also the home to a host of celebrities,

Link

Man cooked friend's brains

Man cooked friend's brains
By Paul Cheston, Courts Correspondent, Evening Standard 15 March 2005

Lapses in mental health care allowed a convicted killer to butcher and eat a man in a London flat.

Click for larger image

Today the Old Bailey was told of repeated failings by key professionals after Peter Bryan pleaded guilty to two killings.
A major row erupted over how he was ever considered to be safe enough to be discharged. Bryan, now 36, was convicted of killing a 20-year-old girl with a hammer in 1993 and sent to Rampton. In 2002 he was freed.
In February 2004, within hours of his release by the East London and City Mental Health Trust, he had killed and dismembered a friend at a Walthamstow flat. He cooked his brain in a frying pan with butter before eating it. The trust today promised a full independent inquiry. Following the Walthamstow killing Bryan was sent to Broadmoor mental hospital where he killed a fellow inmate in a "medium risk room" nine weeks later.

Link

[edit on 15/3/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
GOOD GRIEF!! and they say that AMERICA is violent. wow.....what a terrible set of crimes!

man............who'd a thunk it ..............those brits always seem to be so quiet and proper when underneath the surface brews a jekyl/hyde alter ego.

MANNN.......that's just terrible

angie

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
That's us Brits for ya. Sitting quietly having Tea and Scones one minute and hacking off heads and eating our victims the next

But we're generally polite about it

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Wow, this is horrible!

I wonder if the U.S. State Department will issue a travel advisory about Britain

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ha! but the brit axe murderer was smartly dressed, those british somehow keep up appearances when chopping heads...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And where are there calls from the british public condemming brain frying and head lopping? How long must the world sit by and watch ravenous bloddthirsty britishers silently approve of such actions! [/toungue in cheek]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am just waiting for the first:

"ITS THE USA"S FAULT!!!! Bush did it!!!!, the guy had WMD's in his trousers...""

[edit on 15-3-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Think about it.

The UK doesn't have a death penalty.

If anyone deserves the death penalty, it'll be the guy who cooked his friends brain in butter.

In butter!

Now that's a death penalty crime if I've ever seen one!

He should've cooked it in margarine!

Geez! What's wrong with people?

[edit on 15/3/05 by Intelearthling]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Grotesque
Shocking
Mindblowing. Who was he before this incident? A typical Joe?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
That's us Brits for ya. Sitting quietly having Tea and Scones one minute and hacking off heads and eating our victims the next

But we're generally polite about it

well as long as you are polite about it then i guess that makes it easier to digest ok

angie

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
that story about the man eating the brain scared me when i first read it in the news because i live in east london, and very close to that area

top topics

join