It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Owe Some Of You An Apology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi ATS'ers.

I humbly post this apology for some comments I made in a thread a few months ago toward some of you when the BLM riots broke out.

I wished some ill things upon some members, made some ridiculous comments in an effort to enrage and was not living up to my own objective standards.

For this, I do humbly apologise. I can only offer the explanation or excuse of poor mental health and a state of worsening substance abuse and finally emotionally triggered by what I now see is yet another false flag and attempt at insurrection on the US by its enemies.

I let a close mate get in my head and convince me I was being sucked in by right wing BS and not using my brain.

Accept It or not, there it is....I was wrong and said dumb things for which I apologise.

Peace be with you.

edit on 2772020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Breathe the free air my friend...some others of us have made some real doozies as well while under the sauce.

Just ask DB😉👍

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Breathe the free air my friend...some others of us have made some real doozies as well while under the sauce.

Just ask DB😉👍

Ooooh yeah I'm sure guilty of that. Mostly I try to stay away from ATS when intoxicated but it doesn't always happen....probably because I'm intoxicated often

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

That's what makes Psyops so effective.

They make you question your moral disposition.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Maybe you had a mini stroke?

But anyways glad you are thinking again.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

We're all human... But many don't have the balls to do what you just did and admit when they were wrong.

Can't fix something you refuse to don't recognize and all that.

For what it's worth I stopped paying attention to things for the most part. I disagree with the masses and will likely do so until the day I feed the trees.

Take some of that time you put towards all this, and start keeping up with other things. Half an hour a day to the same thing over time has truly incredible results. Put more of your stock into things that enrich you with positivity. Exercise, get some hobbies, try and improve other aspects of your life. And after a few months of doing that, you'll be hooked. It will all be a game at to what you can do from there on out.

There are a thousand Pandora's boxes triggering all kinds of brush fires. It is what it is. Go enjoy yourself in case some incompetent douche bag unleashes something terrifying. Lol.

Best of luck buddy!
edit on 27-7-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I think alot of people were in a simliar position a while ago. I hope you are in a better place now.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Just ask DB😉👍

Haha I have seen some of his whiskey rants, mak e s for great reading. But no, unfortunately I was sober at the time of posting just not in a great headspace.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We're all human... But many don't have the balls to do what you just did and admit when they were wrong.

Can't fix something you refuse to don't recognize and all that.

For what it's worth I stopped paying attention to things for the most part. I disagree with the masses and will likely do so until the day I feed the trees.

Take some of that time you put towards all this, and start keeping up with other things. Half an hour a day to the same thing over time has truly incredible results. Put more of your stock into things that enrich you with positivity. Exercise, get some hobbies, try and improve other aspects of your life. And after a few months of doing that, you'll be hooked. It will all be a game at to what you can do from there on out.

There are a thousand Pandora's boxes triggering all kinds of brush fires. It is what it is. Go enjoy yourself in case some incompetent douche bag unleashes something terrifying. Lol.

Best of luck buddy!

Thanks man, glad to report I'm back to my normal self; exercising, eating good food, not substance abusing, reading good books and not letting things that I don't encounter in my day to day affect me too much.

I guess when all this lockdown stuff started my remedy was over indulgence on the self medication, actually needed to see (very select) people more than I realised and forgot the importance of exercise.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Hi ATS'ers.

I humbly post this apology for some comments I made in a thread a few months ago toward some of you when the BLM riots broke out.

I wished some ill things upon some members, made some ridiculous comments in an effort to enrage and was not living up to my own objective standards.

For this, I do humbly apologise. I can only offer the explanation or excuse of poor mental health and a state of worsening substance abuse and finally emotionally triggered by what I now see is yet another false flag and attempt at insurrection on the US by its enemies.

I let a close mate get in my head and convince me I was being sucked in by right wing BS and not using my brain.

Accept It or not, there it is....I was wrong and said dumb things for which I apologise.

Peace be with you.

Hell, I come here exclusively to say dumb things

Glad your better.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Thanks man, glad to report I'm back to my normal self; exercising, eating good food, not substance abusing, reading good books and not letting things that I don't encounter in my day to day affect me too much.

Amazing what exercise and good food will do after a month. Keep that going, it's a great outlet and the overall benefits and genuinely feeling better go a long way.

I guess when all this lockdown stuff started my remedy was over indulgence on the self medication, actually needed to see (very select) people more than I realised and forgot the importance of exercise.

I hear ya man. I was in a rough place before it even happened. A large cosmic dump found its way right on my chest (or at least that's how I saw it at the time). Then things got exponentially weirder with the COVID jazz. I was almost numb it was so heavy and surreal. Then I just decided I no longer wanted to be at the mercy of everyone else or the world around me. No more would I but all my stock in the idea that life is a constant. The notion that next month will be the same as the last was gone.

I declared independence. I came to terms with the fact there's a massive amount of things that I can't control. But, if I focus on the things I can control, I can navigate on my terms. My goal in ten years is to not care what madness ensues. I'll be doing my thing, and those that wish to fight over meaningless crumbs and a facade can do so. I won't care. It's not my problem 🙂

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I don't remember what bad things you said but must be something so awful that you couldn't forget about it after months.

Probably mods deleted those naughty posts, so don't worry man.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Are you also practicing right wingism? Actively? You’re on the right side. I bet your blood pressure is back to normal too and maybe ph balance optimal??

Either way good to see you weren’t brainwashed by someone else 😉

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thanks mate, sounds like we are working out of the same playbook.

My focus and orientation for myself and young family now is self reliance to the 10th degree where possible.

Control what is within our power is all we can do.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I may or may not have wished some gang bangers to roll through the upper middle-class neighborhoods of a member or two I consider to be outright bigots along with some statistics I was ignorant to at the time.

Not overly awful, just a bit childish and not what I consider representative of myself nor how we should interact with eachother

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Well I guess yes, seeing as these days anyone to the right of Trotsky is an alt/far-right conspiracy Nazi. Actually I'm not sure what I am, really depends on which issue we are discussing.

The main flak I get, which will not come as a surprise to members here is for the belief there is a concerted effort by the worlds most powerful media outlets and institutions to demonise President Donald J Trump and that there is the possibility (that I even admit to not being all in on, but open to the possibility) he is targeting elite pedo rings, big pharma (PROVEN THE OTHER BLOODY DAY!) and the deep state.

For those sins I am told that I am being sucked in to far right BS and made to feel like a bad person.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Well, you did not say anything bad to me. (I am the artist formerly known as Finspiracy)

However, i admire your courage to apologize publicly. Shows that you care.

Look, about the substance abuse, if you feel like you can't cope with it, seek help. It is another display of strength, just like your OP.

I see that you are from Australia. And for that reason i will say to you, regarding your OP: No wukkers!

And for those reasons, i am unable to accept your apology, because there is nothing to apologize for.

Wishing you a pleasant summer.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MapOfNowhere

Thanks sir and haha how do you know about no wukkers? I have coined my own new version of that being "no wuz" we tend to abbreviate where we can.

Substance abuse is under control, pulled myself out of that nastiness although the average drinking habits of my demographic where I live in regional Australia would be considered alcoholic in most parts of the world.
edit on 2772020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Hell yea man. I'm rooting for ya.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join