It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN urges US to tamp down use of force by officers in Portland - warns of human rights violations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Like the UN actually has the balls to back up what it says.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
The UN can shove it where the sun don’t shine. Might as well defund that organization as well.

They should relocate their headquarters from NYC to Beijing.🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Let's start by looking at the UN's UNICEF and "oil for food"
People and children starved while they embezzled the money .
Humanitarian ?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The UN can go jam it up their [expletive deleted] joy holes.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think it's peculiar with what the media and government and outside foreign entities are trying to push when I hear from my acquantainces that live and work in that area have been glad that something is being done about the rioters, and putting a stop to the disruption of traffic and businesses.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Doesn't seem like the UN united any nations after all this time. I'm more concerned about my nation being divided then they are I'm sure.

I have to admit though, if the feds are rounding up people off the street with uniforms and vehicles that bare no identification, that is a slippery slope to be going down. I read that Chicago has a detention center where you disappear and have no right to representation. I believe that the federal government has no problem making you mysteriously disappear if they wanted to.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join