It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN urges US to tamp down use of force by officers in Portland - warns of human rights violations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
LOL now the Global units of the *//American.Democrat//New.World.Order Alliance//* is getting vocal !!

Some kind of a spokesperson from the United Nations Human Rights Department says some police actions are violating Human Rights !!

Well how about all the violations racked-up so far by the (UN)peaceful rioting ?

No mention of that of course !!

Who's sticking up for all the victims' "rights" ?

Major "Cloward-Piven" system overload in progress to bankrupt anything they can !!

The United Nations has urged the U.S. to stop using what critics say is excessive force on protesters and journalists during ongoing demonstrations in cities, including Portland, Ore.

“There have been reports that peaceful protesters have been detained by unidentified police officers and that is a worry because it may place those detained outside the protection of the law and may give rise to arbitrary detention and other human rights violations,” Liz Throssell, a U.N. human rights spokeswoman, said at a news briefing in Geneva on Friday.

“The authorities should ensure that federal and local security forces deployed are properly and clearly identified and would use force only when necessary, proportionately and in accordance with international standards,” she said.

UN urges US to tamp down use of force by officers in Portland, warns of ‘human rights violations’

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
LOL @ the U.N

That is all.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Crybabies.

What's that old phrase, "if you want to run with the big dogs, don't piss like a puppy". Pretty much sums it up, if you're going to do stupid s# that requires the feds to resolve it, then you forfeit the right to bitch and moan about when they do.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In China they are literally rounding up Muslims, blindfolding them, and shipping them off to work in sweat shops.

But the agents doing their jobs defending federal buildings in Portland, they’re the human rights abusers that we should be paying attention to.

Right.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Has our old mate Tedros changed agencies? Seems like it...

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Can't make up my mind if I want to say.

Defund the UN or Eff the UN.

Both work rather well.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

This is the same un that has Saudi arabia, china, the Philippines, etc. as members right? Just double checking here.

edit on 27/7/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Both work rather well.

I do appreciate your covering both of those bases. I will voice which ever you dont, in order to complete our shared sentiment.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The UN?

What's that?

Oh yeah, they're that old organization that made themselves irrelevant some time ago, right?

Zzzz...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Both work rather well.

A:
B:
C: All the above

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

This is the same U.N. that appointed Saudi Arabia to the human rights coalition?

Just checking.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The UN can shove it where the sun don’t shine. Might as well defund that organization as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

How about 5000 or so people show up to the UN and see if they can burn it down and assault people working at the UN??

I mean, they certainly wouldn't call the police, right?? lol

Kick the UN the hell out of this country.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That’s a really good idea. It’s to bad the people that would want to participate in this protest aren’t violent people that only think about themselves like the left.
edit on 27-7-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The UN is irrelevant

Like the WHO

Their words fall on deaf ears because they’re a pathetic joke

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Before any finger needs to be pointed at us. a thousand need to be pointed at China

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If I was the mayor of NYC instead of that assclown DiBlasio, I'd walk into the UN HQ in midtown and say...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
They aren’t ready, behind every blade of grass in America... is a pissed off American with a rifle

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

That is funny.

China Appointed to Influential UN Human Rights Council Panel

thediplomat.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

In China they are literally rounding up Muslims, blindfolding them, and shipping them off to work in sweat shops.

Right.

You wish that was all they are doing...concentration camps, force sterilization real WWII Ghetto/camp type situations.

edit on 27-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join