It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governor of AZ Extends Executive Orders - Will There be Another Nationwide Lockdown?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: vonclod
I imagine if people wore masks when applicable, this might not be happening. It's up to everyone.. how this plays out. Since many will not bear it..well, enjoy your lockdown.

It's just my opinion, not interested in debating effectiveness.

Bullhockey, if this was half as bad as claimed, the rioters/protests/loser gatherings would be rife with walking dead and ever-decreasing numbers of participants from the oh-so-scary death rate.

They.
Aren't.

The claims don't hold up to snuff when we factor in the mass gatherings via civil unrest. Unless we're not even counting it because being a dumbass rioter provides some kind of immunity, right? If it's not offing them in droves like predicted and then doubled back on, then it's not going to off the common citizen, either.

Common sense, use it.

Hell, here in L.A. we've got "mass gatherings" going on 24/7, 365 days a year - no masks, no social distancing, NO sanitary conditions at all. Not a word from City Hall about the thousands of dead homeless because they aren't dying!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Annee

“Yuma City Council Votes To Require Face Masks in Public, Mayor Votes No”

www.kawc.org...

So he votes "no" and then signs it anyway? No virtue signalling for his likely voters there, eh?

Gotta feel a little extra for the police:

Yuma Police Chief Susan Smith was asked by the Council how YPD would enforce the mask requirement. In response to a joking question from Councilman Mike Shelton, Chief Smith said there would be no “Mask Police” enforcing the mandate.

As if they don't have enough to deal with these days.

Oh, Yeah! The first quarantine was lifted to coincide with Trump‘s visit to Yuma and Phoenix. Big mistake.

Yuma is politically split about 50/50 — turning more Blue everyday. A lot of Yuma Republicans are Snowbird transplants (it got too expensive to maintain 2 residences). They’re not really vested in local politics.

A lot, especially that 25/40 group, kinda blew it off at first. But, as the numbers rose (and we made national headlines) — they seem to be taking it more seriously. Most people are wearing masks now.

We have had a couple incidences that cops had to be called.

www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I imagine if people wore masks when applicable, this might not be happening. It's up to everyone.. how this plays out. Since many will not bear it..well, enjoy your lockdown.

Bullhockey, if this was half as bad as claimed, the rioters/protests/loser gatherings would be rife with walking dead and ever-decreasing numbers of participants from the oh-so-scary death rate.

They.
Aren't.

The claims don't hold up to snuff when we factor in the mass gatherings via civil unrest. Unless we're not even counting it because being a dumbass rioter provides some kind of immunity, right? If it's not offing them in droves like predicted and then doubled back on, then it's not going to off the common citizen, either.

Common sense, use it.

Hell, here in L.A. we've got "mass gatherings" going on 24/7, 365 days a year - no masks, no social distancing, NO sanitary conditions at all. Not a word from City Hall about the thousands of dead homeless because they aren't dying!

You'd think if ANYWHERE it would be spreading like uncontrollable wildfire, it'd be in the homeless camps or shelters where health and hygiene are afterthoughts on a good day.

But it isn't. That's a neon flashing indicator sign for "Something's amiss here..."

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

They.
Aren't.

Common sense, use it.

You'd think if ANYWHERE it would be spreading like uncontrollable wildfire, it'd be in the homeless camps or shelters where health and hygiene are afterthoughts on a good day.

But it isn't. That's a neon flashing indicator sign for "Something's amiss here..."

Honestly, how do we know it isn’t?

When do we get news stories/reports on this demographic — unless it’s an intentional opinion piece.

“If it bleeds, it reads” — that is the stories you’re getting.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Oh, Yeah! The first quarantine was lifted to coincide with Trump‘s visit to Yuma and Phoenix. Big mistake.

Yeah... I saw that. I'd bet Trump and Ducey made a deal.

A lot, especially that 25/40 group, kinda blew it off at first. But, as the numbers rose (and we made national headlines) — they seem to be taking it more seriously. Most people are wearing masks now.

I think most people up here are wearing masks if they can too, even people who don't think it's necessary but do because it's mandated. Most people don't want to cause trouble either way, but there sure are too many loons just itching for a fight -- both masked and maskless!

I can't wear a mask (and I did try), but between curbside pickup and my husband running other errands, it hasn't been a big problem. We've figured it out. I really don't want to go out maskless and freak out people who are legitimately afraid of catching the virus, whether it's reasonable or not. It's where we're at, and it's reasonable to them. But I also think reasonable accommodations could be and should be made for people who cannot wear a mask, and this damn wishy washy "guidance" and arbitrary mandates are a big part of the problem.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It's kinda funny
We have a lot of Trump shills here, (carewemust, xianchen?) and mostly normal people
I wrote a big essay RE YAY TRUMP
But if you have any #ing eyeballs you can see they are all working together.
Trump loves Hillary.
Its like a medieval love story.
You have nothing if you have no rival.
My main point is that they are in league together and neither left nor right is true.
Open up your sleepy #ing eyelids.
We are screwed.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Portland, however, there’s no f’n way they’re going to make me believe that those people aren’t spreading it like wildfire. 2000+ people packed into that area? Taking off their masks after running out of gas clouds or smoke from the fires? Come on... If I don’t see reports of the virus spreading like crazy up there, you’ll see me borrowing Steven Crowder to sit outside the protests in Portland with a “This Coronavirus is BULLSH!T- Change My Mind” table set up.

My home town of over 30 years.

I absolutely agree with all your statements here. 60+ straight days of mass rioting. The numbers should be there ALREADY.

Shall I call Steven for you?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

It's kinda funny
We have a lot of Trump shills here, (carewemust, xianchen?) and mostly normal people
I wrote a big essay RE YAY TRUMP
But if you have any #ing eyeballs you can see they are all working together.
Trump loves Hillary.
Its like a medieval love story.
You have nothing if you have no rival.
My main point is that they are in league together and neither left nor right is true.
We are screwed.

Money, power, control — we know.

Ever played Civilization?

Gotta keep the people happy or they will revolt.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I presume this was meant in general, and not directed at me.

If it was directed at me, all I got is LOL! 🤣

And yes, all the ELITE at the top, are indeed — in cahoots. That’s been blatantly obvious for for too long.

If they weren’t, Trump would be using the virus to refute them. Because the fatality numbers just simply don’t stack up for the already and ensuing collateral damage.

Instead he’s a mask wearing sheeple, just like the rest. And his great and magnificent economy is gone.

So in short, yes... yes we are screwed.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO I live in So Calif when going shopping and a place requires a mask,I kindly tell the proprieter to F**k off,followed by middle finger,and buy elsewhere

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

There is nothing in these Arizona Covid-19 statistics that justify a shut-down.

AZ Covid-19: covid19.healthdata.org...

NOTHING.

Considering that Arizona has the lowest Unemployment compensation in the country, and the Federal Government is cutting their contribution to the Covid-19 Unemployment fund, shutting down when things aren't bad, will get him driven out of office QUICKLY.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You will keep getting locked down indefinitely, it will continue until this virus is no longer an immediate threat.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tell me about it. In my county there are 143,476 people. Of which 112 have supposedly died. That’s .00078%

Yah, and I still don’t know anyone who has died from it. Don’t even know anyone that’s tested positive.

I know someone that supposedly knew someone that died. But that person had heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune disorder and obese — but he supposedly died from covid...... BS!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: carewemust

Tell me about it. In my county there are 143,476 people. Of which 112 have supposedly died. That’s .00078%

Yah, and I still don’t know anyone who has died from it. Don’t even know anyone that’s tested positive.

I know someone that supposedly knew someone that died. But that person had heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune disorder and obese — but he supposedly died from covid...... BS!!!

I don’t know anyone who is not taking this seriously. Who is not isolating. Who is not wearing a mask.

Gee, could that be the real reason numbers are not higher?

Ya think?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

They.
Aren't.

Common sense, use it.

That's because the homeless all caught it in March before tests were available to the public. Where I live, on weekdays, there's about 30 homeless dumpster divers digging thru the trash per day. On weekends, about 50 dumpster divers per day. They catch everything digging thru trash spanning miles, especially around hotels.

The homeless dumpster divers all had the Covid-cough in March. But there were no tests available to the public then.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join