It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual picture of roswell debris

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
YEAH I GOT IT RIGHT!! GAZROK agrees with me!!

wheeee.........i KNEW sometime all the worthless trivia floating around in my head would pay off!!
:

angie

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Glad I could make your day...

Have you heard about the photo of the 2 military personnel bending down and holding peices of a weather balloon? They are saying that it was a balloon. The general in the picture is holding a piece of paper. Someone took the paper and ran it through a computer to enhance it and try to get readable words from it. While every word didn't show up enough did that it spoke of a crash, occupants and some other words relating to an actual ufo crash.

General Ramey. As mentioned, we've gone into the Ramey memo...truly amazing stuff... Words like "disc" "victims" "wreck", etc. are pretty unmistakable...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
well it was a momentous occasion for me!

discussing roswell.............i've tried on 3 different occasions to read the book "the day after roswell" and i can't seem to get through it. the book is SO full of detail and i have to keep flipping back to figure out who THIS person is and WHAT connection he had to roswell.

what i've read so far has been very interesting. if its true it would seem like a conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy. very enjoyable.....i just wish i could finish the darned thing!

angie

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yep, Corso tends to puff up his own importance a bit, but he seems fairly genuine, and given the people he worked with and for, it seems he would have been in the position to do that which he states...

Some skeptics will harp on this or that detail, but to be honest, I'd make QUITE a few chronological slips if I were to try to recall something just last year, let alone decades ago... The important things are really...was he in a position to know, if indeed there was something to know? YES, was he in a position to distribute seed projects to defense contractors? YES, is he the rank, service, etc. he says he is? YES. Supporting/Debunking Corso is likely a thread in and of itself...but personally, until I see otherwise, (and I've looked), he seems to be the real deal.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
I still say the most amazing thing about Roswell is the 'memory metal' that was recovered there just recently has been reproduced by scientists. Wonder where I can get some?

We've been talking about it on another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the name of the alloy was Nitinol.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yep, Corso tends to puff up his own importance a bit, but he seems fairly genuine, and given the people he worked with and for, it seems he would have been in the position to do that which he states...

Some skeptics will harp on this or that detail, but to be honest, I'd make QUITE a few chronological slips if I were to try to recall something just last year, let alone decades ago... The important things are really...was he in a position to know, if indeed there was something to know? YES, was he in a position to distribute seed projects to defense contractors? YES, is he the rank, service, etc. he says he is? YES. Supporting/Debunking Corso is likely a thread in and of itself...but personally, until I see otherwise, (and I've looked), he seems to be the real deal.

i agree with you. he meets all the criteria to test the validity of statements he's making..............he was in a position to know....he had the rank to access it.........

and chronological slips...............geesh..............i can't remember half the stuff i did and said from a week ago...........let alone something from 30yrs or more back.

i think the book drags in places and that's why i just can't get through the dang thing.....which is irritating because the material itself is astonishing but the matter in which it conveyed is dry dry dry dry which for me makes it dull dull dull. unfortunately this fella just wasn't a good story teller. which is a SHAME because he has a heck of a story to tell.

angie

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join